What's new

PDF without Indians!!

Should Indians be kicked out and what PDF would look like if all Indians are banned??.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarves

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,I was just checking some old threads and came across some threads in which some Pakistanis were saying that all Indians should be banned from this forum because they are ruining this forum.

So i just want to know what all the Pakistanis think and members of other nationalities think like Turks,Arabs e.t.c.

Also I want to know what PDF would look like if all Indians are banned from this forum,Willl it make any difference to this forum??
I have added a poll also :partay:.Please share your views :D

Useless thread.

Spend your time on more meaningful things. The owner of forum need indians or say all nationalities. He wont give a single flying fck what other member's opinion are.

Pakistanis and Chinese would not be able to troll if Indians are kicked out and PDF would be boring.

Useless thread.

Spend your time on more meaningful things. The owner of forum need indians or say all nationalities. He wont give a single flying fck what other member's opinion are.
I know that i just want to know what other Pakistanis think.

I Blindly opted for the last option and BINGO!!!

Shame on them and their racism if they said that. The title is Pakistani. It's an International Defence&Aerospace Forum.

There are great Indian posters (Chak De India, Ravi, Planetwarrior, Humanist, Jindh), but there is also lots of terrible ones.

Banning a whole groups is nonsensical and counter productive.

Hi guys,I was just checking some old threads and came across some threads in which some Pakistanis were saying that all Indians should be banned from this forum because they are ruining this forum.

So i just want to know what all the Pakistanis think and members of other nationalities think like Turks,Arabs e.t.c.

Also I want to know what PDF would look like if all Indians are banned from this forum,Willl it make any difference to this forum??
I have added a poll also :partay:.Please share your views :D

Tum sudharne wale nahi ho.:angry:

I don't know if the direction changed after i retired but this is supposed to be an international forum, for ALL nationalities :)
There are good Indian members as well as Bad indian members , we also have troll Paksitani members.... art of trolling has no boundaries :laugh:
regards
Alpha1

PDF is most popular defence forum in India looking at rankings, even much more popular then Indian defence forums. 99% of PDF Indians are hindutvas. Basically PDF attract worst of hindus. The few sane Indians are always bullied by these hindutvas, so many have left PDF.

I am in favor of a private room for Pakistanis, we do need to sit down and think straight on many issues, such threads often become victim of trolling and we as Pakistanis are unable to focus on the issue. @WebMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom