What's new

Modi Obsession on PDF

It's getting to be a bit too much. You lot really need to calm down. It's okay to get excited over a head of state, but this kind of hysteria is very weird.

Just waiting for the new chapter in history. "What happens when a Terrorist becomes a leader"
We've been reading the aforementioned chapter for a while now it's for you to update your history books !!!

Of course we all were little (OK I admit, very excited) about who will be next PM of India, especially Indians. But as soon as results were declared and BJP got clear majority, Modi is all set to become PM.

Now everyone on this forum is talking about Modi. Nothing wrong about it. But obsessiveness is obvious.

I saw something similar when Indians flocked around to protect Geo over the Hamid Mir episode
I never saw such sustained and forceful fight which was borderline madness.

Even i don't watch Pakistani news channels, well you guys have unhealthy obsession with us no doubt.
take Geo for example their desperate fight over the web, not just this forum but News sites and youtube to support Geo and Jang was very amusing and stange
I never saw Indians that choked up for their own founders as much they were all animated for Geo..
I must say I was very impressed for their selfless and righteous stance

A few weeks earlier Pakistan purchased a dozen second hand F-16s from Jordan, result, Indian forums go into a total melt down, here we have a change of government in a hostile neighbour with it's head making no effort to hide his enmity towards Pakistan, hence some reaction is only natural, suffice to add that due to the extra high density of Indians on PDF, the reaction is mostly confined to online forums, folks back home rather watch paint dry then take any interest in Indian matters.

Modi is our national leader,we elected with clear majority even muslims have voted for him. Without muslims victory would have not been possible for him.
People elected him for development of india and not for any hindutva agenda.
Since pakistan is not a secular country and has failed to protect its minorities so naturally pakishtanies will create fake stories to malign the secular standerds of India to feel about themselves but unfortunately every foreigner knows the truth,in short no one believes in pakishtani propoganda :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom