What's new

PDF Project: Case study of IRAQ-IRAN WAR

A_formation_of_F-4s_of_IRIAF.jpg

Attack formation of six Iranian F-4 Phantoms during the airstrike on Iraqi Kirkuk Refinery
Beautiful Just chinking sky

In simple words, Islamic revolution of Iran was a curse for this world and humanity and Islam.

Iraq, was first victim of Iran's terrorism export.
Terrorist is yourself and your nomad suicide talibans !!

and BTW , i noticed some one said that nationalists must not enter the project .

well almost everyone in this forum as its about military stuff are nationalists .

so whats important is that we refrain from letting nationalism enter the project .

In simple words, Islamic revolution of Iran was a curse for this world and humanity and Islam.

Iraq, was first victim of Iran's terrorism export.

this is a forum project , not some where to post trolling comments . please go troll some where else .

thank u .

but if u want to help this project with credible material , you are more than welcome .

Terrorist is yourself and your nomad suicide talibans !!

Those are kidnapped kids by warlords of Afghanistan and undercover alliance of Iran, India, Israel and US.
Brain washing of the kids is done in Iran and they are smuggled to Afghanistan and from there they are labeled as Taliban and sent to Pakistan.
Where as Iran loyalists in Pakistan are helping them.

While people like me are kicking a$e$ of your hateful evil agenda.

Those are kidnapped kids by warlords of Afghanistan and undercover alliance of Iran, India, Israel and US.
Brain washing of the kids is done in Iran and they are smuggled to Afghanistan and from there they are labeled as Taliban and sent to Pakistan.
Where as Iran loyalists in Pakistan are helping them.

While people like me are kicking a$e$ of your hateful evil agenda.
Becuase of respect that I beleive for your country do not answer.
However the people like U and some arabs have psychosis and all of world khnow U.

mate , i'm just sorry that he is an elite member !!

anyhow , i was just hoping they can keep it civil on a thread with no political agenda .

this is a pdf project mate , its scientific !
I know,ofcourse...but some people don't learn..no matter whatever title you give them.I assure you that their tone will be entirely different while meeting to an Arab/iraqi/US/indian/iranian in real life.:D
However,if you again feel offensive,just simply 'hit' report button.

@Secur will kill me for this :( we're already so low for the PDF Wiki project. We really need an intro to the Strategic Forces (few missles are done, some left) and our nuclear doctrine. I'm not an expert @Oscar is busy, why don't you help us there first and then come over to this one?
@Slav Defence the problem is that you and I won't be directly involved as we need to keep our guns blazing at the Wiki. @Secur will personally murder you and me if we come over here :D
LMAO :rofl: now i am certainly gonna SMS him this
on a serious note our wiki is going smoothly considering the fact that we are realy short of working manpower; please do answer my question in PM
secondly as for this project ; Do ask if my help is needed

I know,ofcourse...but some people don't learn..no matter whatever title you give them.I assure you that their tone will be entirely different while meeting to an Arab/iraqi/US/indian/iranian in real life.:D
However,if you again feel offensive,just simply 'hit' report button.

Read the confession of a Pakistani, which i posted above.
Its a good glimpse, of how Iran conduct business in all Muslim states.
stop listening to the Indians.... who pass you my info. i have met more Iraqis and Iranians than you could ever dream and most of them were Phd, MSc, MBA.
I also read your posts regularly and your propaganda, and aware of your mafiaism, you are incapable of speaking truth.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani has good knowledge of middle east. Moreover he can help you writing pages and compile a book. He is very good into writing, give him a word and he will write an essay on it. It's over to you mate, they are short of resources, make their work simple.

@al-Hasani has good knowledge of middle east. Moreover he can help you writing pages and compile a book. He is very good into writing, give him a word and he will write an essay on it. It's over to you mate, they are short of resources, make their work simple.

I have exams coming up and I am not "neutral" since I have ties to Iraq. The last few days I have had time to be on this forum but that will change rapidly from next week onwards. Besides I would need to study the conflict in great detail. I only know about the main battles, history before the conflict, the ideological differences etc.

Lastly, as I already wrote in this thread, then I believe that neutral individuals should deal with this work. Preferably individuals not from the Middle East.

Find some of the knowledgeable Western users here. They seem like the best pick and most neutral one.

Also I don't understand this "project". There are several books about this war. Go make a simple search on Google Books.

Arabic books too. No sure about Persian literature about this conflict.

I am not writing any books here. My posts are short.

Read the confession of a Pakistani, which i posted above.
Its a good glimpse, of how Iran conduct business in all Muslim states.
stop listening to the Indians.... who pass you my info. i have met more Iraqis and Iranians than you could ever dream and most of them were Phd, MSc, MBA.
I also read your posts regularly and your propaganda, and aware of your mafiaism, you are incapable of speaking truth.
what?:woot:
I belong to mafia?I am spreading propegenda?:rofl:
first of all,you are wrong,you are so not 'following' my post regularly,if you do,then you wouldn't have said that.
If I don't have guts then I wouldn't have clearly stated 'drone attacks' as contrary to Pakistan's interest.If I don't have guts to speak truth,then I wouldn't have favoured Dr.Afia Siddiuqe,nor I have pointed out mistakes made by Mr.Musharraf regardless of the fact that I admire his steps taken to strenghten our economical backbone,If I don't have guts then I wouldn't have expressed 'failure and collapse' between our civil regime armed sectors at some points.If I don't have guts,then i would have censored proxy wars waged by Iran according counter terrorism draft issued by Islamabad ministery office:laugh:
And what?I listen to Indians?height of paranoia and stupidity,what a fantastic conspiracy theory after declaring me doing mafiaism!:lol:
Just because my point of view contradicts with yours,it means that you start declaring my sincere hard work as 'mafiaism?'Such attempt thus proves here that who is doing as political mafiaism:to propagate and accuse the person with shitty assumptions,just because he/she has different point of view which contradicts with yours.
Point number 3,when I said that such people talk with different tone in real life,I mean that their attitude is humble towards foreigners as compare to their attitude in 'cyber foruming'
Last but not least,if you read earlier post,then you will find out that I am monitoring this project along with other fellow members.
Due to above reason,I have requested for not to troll here by 'bashing each other' or ruining 'project's environment' as it only focuses upon Iraq-Iran war,but once again,you ignore what I said and begun to make irrelevant post,thus deviating and ruining 'project's environment',if you like to discuss that topic,then kindly open a new thread with title'Iranian proxywars and war on terror' rather then deviating from original topic.

You have no right to judge me,my Allah knows very well that what I am and who I am.

Back
Top Bottom