What's new

PDF Project: Case study of IRAQ-IRAN WAR

@Slav Defence Ok go ahead then . Lets see what you get from here .
First of all,we must get our hands on this guy @soheil,I have seen his graphical work in which he designed some sort of drone airplane,imagine...we have our own graphical designers,second Mr.shabi2010,mark this new guy too.:D

First of all,we must get our hands on this guy @soheil,I have seen his graphical work in which he designed some sort of drone airplane,imagine...we have our own graphical designers,second Mr.shabi2010,mark this new guy too.:D

@SOHEIL decided to not to come to PDF , i have access to him , i can bring him back .

i think he is more interested in real things rather than childish war with keyboard heros :D

@SOHEIL decided to not to come to PDF , i have access to him , i can bring him back .

i think he is more interested in real things rather than childish war with keyboard heros :D

Excellent..:woot:
Then bring him here,tell him that his skills are needed,we are working volunterily to develop our own database,which is free of biases.We should work together and show world,that what happens when people forget their differences and approach for constructive purpose,ask him to PM me.:D

zzz.gif

Is here a project study or chating room ?!!!!

Excellent..
Then bring him here,tell him that his skills are needed,we are working volunterily to develop our own database,which is free of biases.We should work together and show world,that what happens when people forget their differences and approach for constructive purpose,ask him to PM me.

bro , pm slav defence if u can . i think he just wants the works that are related to iran-iraq war

I am leaving kid ... you can play here as much as you want !

What have I got to do with you. We never talked. I don't know what are you talking about.:blink:

Im not interested in this thread either. Everyone know that Iraq phucked the $iht out of Iran big time.:nana:

What can I do if members dont respect common decency?

jaibi , can we move this thread to some where else mate?? its really a buzz kill here .

ME section is messed up

Back
Top Bottom