What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Very true Mosamania as old timers still remember the good ol' days of PDF

Now there is a cohort of Saudi members on PDF who I am happy to see taking care of the small stuff here now. I consider it another success on my part, to flood the site with Saudi related subjects so that the site shines like a flashlight in the dark in google to Saudi members.

I might officially come back one day here but for now there is no need.

lolz .. this is my second id... i forgot password of earlier id.. never bothered to ask webby ..
but it was quite bad then ... people were generally hostile to each other ..:undecided:

These days I can not even keep up with whos who so many peeps from the old days have changed their id's including the mods

lolz .. this is my second id... i forgot password of earlier id.. never bothered to ask webby ..
but it was quite bad then ... people were generally hostile to each other ..:undecided:

Do you remember @SinoChallenger? I am hurt nobody is discussing him.

I remember him on the day of Agni 5 maiden launch. He created a new thread showing falling down of a rocket and claimed A5 veered off course. When nobody paid attention to him, he started posting its links on the main A5 thread. That was the lots of pakistani and chinese lost their minds. Nowadays, trolling is becoming less and lesser fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you remember @SinoChallenger? I am hurt nobody is discussing him.

I remember him on the day of Agni 5 maiden launch. He created a new thread showing falling down of a rocket and claimed A5 veered off course. When nobody paid attention to him, he started posting its links on the main A5 thread. That was the lots of pakistani and chinese lost their minds. Nowadays, trolling is becoming less and lesser fun.

i dont remember any chinese member ..

@RAMPAGE

As long as im burried in baagh e jinnah, i'm fine. I care not if my grave bears my name.

Jinnah was a right gift of God to the 'wrong nation.'

No.Aeronaut,Allah has gifted right person to right nation,however our timing is wrong right now.

Now there is a cohort of Saudi members on PDF who I am happy to see taking care of the small stuff here now. I consider it another success on my part, to flood the site with Saudi related subjects so that the site shines like a flashlight in the dark in google to Saudi members.

I might officially come back one day here but for now there is no need.

It is true I have seen more new Saudi members here like Yzd Khalifa which is good to see.

I remember that clown aeronautical engineer some Chinese kid used to try to battle it out with Gambit lol funny to see

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom