What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Last edited by a moderator:
@Srinivas can you send me those bike pics on FB also?

Poor guy got it from all ends those times not only Aryan B and his crew but others too, I also took part in the bashing which I regret cause hes a cool cat for sure. The problem was there was a big time fight going on (still today but not so much as b4) with Iranians and Saudis etc on PDF and people were being sucked in to it.
i know ... :lol:
windy is the only one left among the league of extraordinary gentlemen :P

I am sure everyone of us would like to meet those guys whom one considers to be the biggest trolls of this forum.....May be to know how big a troll he is in real life.....

@Dillinger thanks brotha... I'd like to meet with you too in deed... Come to Istanbul and i'll bring you the Halic Bridge where we can fish :)

i know ... :lol:
windy is the only one left among the league of extraordinary gentlemen :P

You know in the old days once u were banned that was it lol I did not last long on PDF and after spark brought me back to life there was a thread made on who shall we let back into PDF and Spark nominated me :D (a choice im sure he lives to regret now)

You know in the old days once u were banned that was it lol I did not last long on PDF and after spark brought me back to life there was a thread made on who shall we let back into PDF and Spark nominated me :D (a choice im sure he lives to regret now)

lolz .. this is my second id... i forgot password of earlier id.. never bothered to ask webby ..
but it was quite bad then ... people were generally hostile to each other ..:undecided:
bd section was a garbage dump .. loki and bdforever rescued it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom