What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

So you can't do without p0rn star Sunny Leone? You've even put her in your avatar! :azn:

What next? :P

I'd rather have 100% natural desi soft twin pillows in my avatar than ugly looking robots pointing a gun at me.

Mastan khan ,Imran khan , ranjeet & janaji are the ones i want too meet in person

Naahhh money matters least for me...I am a student who spends 65% of her day at work...20% sleeping and only 15% on tv and laptop so I am not sure why I should love money however I do not spend it as my parents have no sons....So once married all of my money goes to my parents...

bolo milna hai? :D :yay::omghaha:

How about me Uncle?? :D :D I promise to wear a mask so I don't scare you! LOL

@Horus would love to meet you and of course the beautiful @Akheilos as well! :P

ABCD....you are back ! :yay:

I'd want to meet you too ! :)

If only you weren't a tadpole and a little older so that we could've had an intellectual discussion ! :(

Just kidding ! :oops:

ABCD....you are back ! :yay:

I'd want to meet you too ! :)

If only you weren't a tadpole and a little older so that we could've had an intellectual discussion ! :(

Just kidding ! :oops:

haha missed you uncle! Actually I have been become a religion minor next to political science. The religion classes are among the most interesting and thought provoking classes I have taken so I have a bunch of theories and ideas I would LOVE to discuss with someone as knowledgeable as you (we lack people willing to have intellectual discussions here, trust me). No seriously if I meet you, we'd be talking for 2 weeks straight. ABCD is no longer ABCD, she came back with the alphabet in 20 different languages :D

haha missed you uncle! Actually I have been become a religion minor next to political science. The religion classes are among the most interesting and thought provoking classes I have taken so I have a bunch of theories and ideas I would LOVE to discuss with someone as knowledgeable as you (we lack people willing to have intellectual discussions here, trust me). No seriously if I meet you, we'd be talking for 2 weeks straight. ABCD is no longer ABCD, she came back with the alphabet in 20 different languages :D

Good for you kiddo ! :agree:

Political Science hmmmmn.....I wish I had studied that at college ! :(

I'd probably jump out of the window if you start talking for 2 weeks straight ! :tongue:

Good for you kiddo ! :agree:

Political Science hmmmmn.....I wish I had studied that at college ! :(

I'd probably jump out of the window if you start talking for 2 weeks straight ! :tongue:

The political science isn't as interesting to be honest, but it's good to take a variety of things to - I guess - learn how to think about things in different ways. Haha I will tape all the windows down....I am sick of listening to "omgsh is my makeup good" or "omg he doesn't love me" every time I try to have an intelligent conversation. So, meeting someone like you is like a hungry lion finding a deer LOL :pop:

Back
Top Bottom