What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

I had already mentioned Marshmallow and Joe shearer sir's names. Now I've a new name in my mind ....................... @Leader bhai. :), because he's a good human being.

Last edited:
I had already mentioned Marshmallow and Joe shearer sir's names. Now I've a new name in my mind ...... @Leader bhai. :)

thank you, we will meet oneday... :happy::happy::happy::happy:

yeh marsha, mee too wanna meet her, and punch her in the face for all da rona dhona before election, "we gonna lose, we gonna lose..tagging me all the time"

and I have met @Jazzbot he is my ideological buddy... :agree: and @Akheilos I wanna meet, over a cup of coffee, but she is allergic to all the good things, life has to offer..:laughcry:

p.s. wanna meet any PTI supporter

and @Akheilos I wanna meet, over a cup of coffee, but she is allergic to all the good things, life has to offer..:laughcry:
hmm....good to know....yea I would like to meet a couple of people but I guess net is good enough...
11049475_1103898452958600_2352273593890519936_n.jpg

:coffee:

I was serious. :(

well I am sure you were :) If I ever visited your city in UAE, I will make sure we meet. and ofcourse you and your hubby and son or anyone are ten thousand times welcome to visit Pakistan :)

hmm....good to know....yea I would like to meet a couple of people but I guess net is good enough...
11049475_1103898452958600_2352273593890519936_n.jpg

:coffee:

A straight No..bisti..:cray:

well I am sure you were :) If I ever visited your city in UAE, I will make sure we meet. and ofcourse you and your hubby and son or anyone are ten thousand times welcome to visit Pakistan :)
You 're always welcome Leader Bhai!
Btw I think I have more Pakistanis (U n marsha) on my list than Indians (Joe shearer sir). Lol

You 're always welcome Leader Bhai!
Btw I think I have more Pakistanis (U n marsha) on my list than Indians (Joe shearer sir). Lol

I think its basically on how we respect each other than anything to do with nationalities.

Oay pink napkin kahan ki bisti and kidher ki bisti ....Yea I will meet up with you that was already decided in 1 of the previous threads of this kind..... :enjoy:

acha, I thought you said no. we will meet in Wales and discuss why we are so ugly. done :whistle:

acha, I thought you said no. we will meet in Wales and discuss why we are so ugly. done :whistle:
Mein Wales kiya kernay joun gi? I graduated in 2010 :unsure:

Unless you want to meet the pathans in the hospital there? It literally has been taken over by people from Peshawar (from residents to senior doctors) ....and it is 1 of the leading hospitals of Wales :rofl:

Mein Wales kiya kernay joun gi? I graduated in 2010 :unsure:

Unless you want to meet the pathans in the hospital there? It literally has been taken over by people from Peshawar (from residents to senior doctors) ....and it is 1 of the leading hospitals of Wales :rofl:

you know nothing. bye sleepy.

Back
Top Bottom