What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

I would like to meet: @Zakii, @Oscar, @Manticore @Awesome @WebMaster
@Armstrong (I just hope you will be as funny and cool as your are on internet :pissed:)
@p(-)0ENiX

@500 @Archdemon : Although we are supposed to be enemies, but it would be cool to meet each other in person

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa : Maybe we can share our hate toward each other in person :lol: especially you al-Hasani, I want to see you in person and try to meddle in Arab affairs in front of you. :P

@Targon @T-123456 and @BronzePlaque : You are the coolest Turkish members on PDF. :)
@Capt.Popeye , @hinduguy @Indo-guy @Yeti @acetophenol @Skull and Bones @Dillinger and some other Indian members that I probably forgot

@DESERT FIGHTER , @Secur @Mamba @Cheetah786 @Desert Fox (you are super cool bro :)) @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @cb4 @RazPaK and some other Pakistani members.

@Chinese-Dragon , @Hu Songshan @ChineseTiger1986 @darkhero and some other Chinese members.

And finally, Iranians @Sam1980 @kollang @Rostam @S00R3NA @mohsen @iranigirl2 @SOHEIL and the ones who I have forgot their names.

Salutation & Peace!

Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking to change it, but couldn't think of any good name. Any suggestion?? It should be cool.

ok ill think of any gud one n then will tell you....

how abt if you just use Rafay as your nick? its different n easy to remember?

@A.Rafay

how abt these

1- Skipper from Madagascar,which also means The Captain or the one who leads a ship etc n Imran Khan is also known by this name

2- Insectosaurus from Monsters VS Aliens

3- Shifu from Kung Fu Panda

4-Mike Wasowski my fav:smitten:

5-Buzz Lightyear or Jus Buzz

6- Iron Man from The Avengers

6- Striver

7- Strudy

baki badd my:P

From Iranian members I would like to meet:
@iranigirl2 (She's my cyber love:smitten: , we share many ideas and interests, that's a good base for marriage :lol:)
@Abii (Has love for Iran, I respect that. Sometimes he goes radical nationalist, calm down bro)
@Serpentine (calm person, democratic soul, keeps it civilized)
@Uhuhu (intelligent person, patriot, democratic soul, respects everyone and keeps it civilized) @ResurgentIran (he thanked me many times)
@Electronic_officer (yep)

GCC people @Yzd Khalifa (his highness prince YZD Khalifa or diplomat YZD Khalifa knows diplomacy, doesnt go mad, and even if he gets mad, he gives a diplomatic answer, not screaming, he likes Iranian food, and has visited Iran. Somethimes I think he is the guy on the avatar!! I know it's from a movie??, but I don't know why I think YZD Khalifa is that guy on his avatar)

Pakistan
Brothers @Desert Fox @p(-)0ENiX @DESERT FIGHTER (all three want a more neutral and a more nationalist role for Pakistani government and don't like religious extremists in their country)
@ghilzai (interesting person who looks for closer ties between Iran and pakistan and Afghanistan based on Pashtun-Persian ethnic ties @5th Star (he is against terrorism and radicals, however I hope he's also secular)
India
@Esfand (seems a kind person, likes and knows Iranian people)

Syria @Syrian Lion (Syrian nationalist, I'm interested in lebanese and Syrian food. Also I wish Syria the best.. and Hope for the end of this cursed war and a diplomatic solution)

Algeria
@Ceylal (maybe a Kabyle Amazigh? well I've had some good berber friends)

Afghanistan @Sher Malang (good guy, wants the best for Afghanistan)

Russia
@I-LEK (now this guy respects Iranian history and show interest for Iranian history and people. I'm interested to know who he is, which ethnicity etc)

Other people: @shahzadasweet (his/her name means sweet son/daughter of king if I'm right. Now I dont know this person, but if she's a girl I want to meet her because her nickname sounds sweet. If he's a boy, he should stay at home)

For those that I've not mentioned.. Sorry guys, I can't meet/invite so much people or maybe I forgot to mention you. Still possible to mention you later.

Doorood brother jan! :cheers: thank you very much! I am very pleased to hear that.

I'll be glad to see if it would be possible! :-)

We can communicate bowl (on other sites, Facebook or email)
You can find me in the group (I also admin at "Caucasus and Iran = Great Iran" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910 :angel: ;-)
write a private message to the group ;)

I ethnically: Lezghians-Arani
Detailed scheme (Caucasian / Dagestani / Arani: Lezgi-Rutulets.)

Aiba8EC7zJU.jpg

3Gr1PR73VcM.jpg

iFOAFZj7FCc.jpg

all Caucasians (all nations) dancing a beautiful dance, "Lezghinka" (Lezgin-KA) -
we invented it - Lezghins (Albanians / Arani) 3000 thousand years ago.

I'm madly in love with Iran and Syria!

ps I would also like to see all your friends:
pro-Iranists / pan-Iranists, Syrians (Baathists, SSNP),
ps and everyone in my list of friends - I love you all =* all the names in the list
"
"
(above) - I love you, too, my friends! :) and all the rest!

all those who support me warm conversations here, supports Syria, Iran, the Caucasus, and justice = my brother and my friend forever! :)

@A.Rafay

how abt these

1- Skipper from Madagascar,which also means The Captain or the one who leads a ship etc n Imran Khan is also known by this name

2- Insectosaurus from Monsters VS Aliens

3- Shifu from Kung Fu Panda

4-Mike Wasowski my fav:smitten:

5-Buzz Lightyear or Jus Buzz

6- Iron Man from The Avengers

6- Striver

7- Strudy

baki badd my:P

How about Black Blood? @Aeronauts old username!

Damn, how did i forget @I-LEK in my original post????? :hitwall:

I-LEK bro, didn't mean to forget you in my op. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom