What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

@Hyperion...................OF COURSE, my baby :kiss3:
@Pakistanisage................. due to the amount of respect and likeness for you, it's been a while I have respected someone this much :P

@Dillinger (I'll bring the apple pies but Hypey comes as well ;) haha), @Armstrong (unlce), @Mamba (mambi)..............and everyone else I speak to :P

I am pretty sure we will meet one day , Z.

And that would be a " VERY SPECIAL DAY " to meet a " VERY SPECIAL LADY ". :smitten: :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to meet all the Indians of course, but few names off the top of my head, @notsuperstitious, @karan.1970, @rubyjackass, @Syama Ayas, @Abingdonboy, @Water Car Engineer @IndoCarib, @Flamingo, @KRAIT, @Butters, @SpArK, @indianrabbit, @LaBong, @GURU DUTT, @Vinod2070, @KS , @Bang Galore, @hinduguy

From Pakistan,
@JonAsad, @Zakii, @Imran Khan, @MastanKhan, @Hyperion, @somebozo, @Oscar, @Armstrong, @Secur

Even though I haven't really interacted with many of you guys, but your posts are always good to read.

From Bangladesh
@eastwatch, @BDforever

@Gold1010 from Oz :bunny:, @Chinese-Dragon from China

And of course I would like to meet all the false flaggers so that I can look at their face and laugh, and the internet tough guys like @RazPaK to see how tough they really are in real life. :omghaha:

WTF am i doing here? I don't know even know anybody here till now.:what:

P.S Always love to see people socializing here on PDF. All of them are just like a family.

WTF am i doing here? I don't know even know anybody here till now.:what:

P.S Always love to see people socializing here on PDF. All of them are just like a family.

welcome to the family sethi saab

If someone is in Berlin, I am here sometimes for a defence-meeting! ( Just contact me ).

300 posts in 6 years? :what:

whoever wants to meet me, I want to meet to, no need to make it complicated ;)

From Iranian members I would like to meet:
@iranigirl2 (She's my cyber love:smitten: , we share many ideas and interests, that's a good base for marriage :lol:)
@Abii (Has love for Iran, I respect that. Sometimes he goes radical nationalist, calm down bro)
@Serpentine (calm person, democratic soul, keeps it civilized)
@Uhuhu (intelligent person, patriot, democratic soul, respects everyone and keeps it civilized) @ResurgentIran (he thanked me many times)
@Electronic_officer (yep)

GCC people @Yzd Khalifa (his highness prince YZD Khalifa or diplomat YZD Khalifa knows diplomacy, doesnt go mad, and even if he gets mad, he gives a diplomatic answer, not screaming, he likes Iranian food, and has visited Iran. Somethimes I think he is the guy on the avatar!! I know it's from a movie??, but I don't know why I think YZD Khalifa is that guy on his avatar)

Pakistan
Brothers @Desert Fox @p(-)0ENiX @DESERT FIGHTER (all three want a more neutral and a more nationalist role for Pakistani government and don't like religious extremists in their country)
@ghilzai (interesting person who looks for closer ties between Iran and pakistan and Afghanistan based on Pashtun-Persian ethnic ties @5th Star (he is against terrorism and radicals, however I hope he's also secular)
India
@Esfand (seems a kind person, likes and knows Iranian people)

Syria @Syrian Lion (Syrian nationalist, I'm interested in lebanese and Syrian food. Also I wish Syria the best.. and Hope for the end of this cursed war and a diplomatic solution)

Algeria
@Ceylal (maybe a Kabyle Amazigh? well I've had some good berber friends)

Afghanistan @Sher Malang (good guy, wants the best for Afghanistan)

Russia
@I-LEK (now this guy respects Iranian history and show interest for Iranian history and people. I'm interested to know who he is, which ethnicity etc)

Other people: @shahzadasweet (his/her name means sweet son/daughter of king if I'm right. Now I dont know this person, but if she's a girl I want to meet her because her nickname sounds sweet. If he's a boy, he should stay at home)

For those that I've not mentioned.. Sorry guys, I can't meet/invite so much people or maybe I forgot to mention you. Still possible to mention you later.

Back
Top Bottom