What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

I thought if we could meet up near HI Tec , any restaurant is fine. we could start up in a coffee shop.

Very nice, if the Dhaka guys could do something like that. But there are too much conflicts among the BD members.

Some pictures will be appreciated. You can hide the face in the pictures.

I thought if we could meet up near HI Tec , any restaurant is fine. we could start up in a coffee shop.

For @Syama Ayas it will be too far, he stays at LB nagar... I will pick him from Koti.

Last edited by a moderator:
few guys from south of city are planning to go to some place and gokul chat and then come to Taramati_Baradari .
dont u think that place would be better than an routine place ? its a historical place with good facilities , @samantk

For @Syama Ayas it will be too far, he stays at LB nagar... I will pick him from Koti.

But a lot of us are from this side of town. any way if someone need a drop home i can do that in my car.

few guys from south of city are planning to go to some place and gokul chat and then come to Taramati_Baradari .
dont u think that place would be better than an routine place ? its a historical place with good facilities , @samantk

No issues to me either way , just let me know the venu and i will be there. i will pick you up as discussed earlier.

don't blow them up please

Your post shows your venom.

Making a suicide bomber reference to mock Pakistani Members in a Pakistani website. Then have a troll convention in India because of the bizarre obsessive fixation you guys have for Pakistan.

Pathetic really.

Sad at not being invited?? :)

I am a Pakistani member in a Pakistani website.

I am not the one who goes to an Indian websites, b!tches and whine about them in their website, troll the forum, and then have a troll convention in Pakistan.

But you guys have managed to achieve that level of being pathetic.

Congrats.

PS: seriously, there needs to be a psychological study on your guys obsession with Pakistan.

Making a suicide bomber reference to mock Pakistani Members in a Pakistani website. Then have a troll convention in India because of the bizarre obsessive fixation you guys have for Pakistan.

Pathetic really.

I am not the one who goes to an Indian websites, b!tches and whine about them in their website, troll the forum, and then have a troll convention in Pakistan.

Congrats.

PS: seriously, there needs to be a psychological study on your guys obsession with Pakistan.

And people say we are obsessed :no:

Pathetic really.

Congrats.

this is an international forum servers located in US owned by a pakistani . btw whats the use of psychological study when we dont even care about you ? please go and check who was the one liner troll that went off topic , its you . come back only if u can be on topic .
Anyway u r invited for our party .

This thread proves it actually. I guess you are in denial, but what can be expected from you guys?

Who let you to jump here ? Is there any sort of discussion where we needed your valuable inputs ? It is your obsession who made you to fart on just a get together thread and which is supposedly to be mean for Hyderabadi guys.

All the sites you could have been obsessed about and you choose Pakistani one? Wow, and now are having a troll convention about it. LOL.
Can't believe the chronically obsessed would have a PDF convention in India...lol
Pathetic really.
the chronically obsessed is you who go off topic disobeying forum rules .
pathetic is when u post off topics in a thread that is no way related you . btw posts in members club doesnt increase ur post count . please sty away from here . if you even have a little bit sense , i believe u have , get out of here if u dont have any thing ontopic . btw the forum had permitted us and gave right to create thread in members club for casual discussions . you are none to say on behalf of forum . i repeat once again , if u r not obsessed be on topic , or else get away . @Oscar; please take care of this guy , he is too crazy going off topic .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom