What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

Well, if not Biryani, I had this awesome Kulfi from some Chat place, Gokar or something

Gokul Chat, another place where terrorism left its ugly mark... Although it became more famous after that... World works in crazy ways...

Next time around try dahin wade there.. The best in hyd I guess...

Gokul Chat, another place where terrorism left its ugly mark... Although it became more famous after that... World works in crazy ways...

Next time around try dahin wade there.. The best in hyd I guess...
Definitely :)

Liking India a lot more this visit, now that we're roaming around more instead of being stuck in a hotel

never , visited any of the places u mentioned . bt , if u promise of better biryani , i will definetely be there :D

its gokul chat...

Yup, Gokul Chat, it was :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey , I will complaing to RAW. they will capture all you guys who are meeting under TADA and POTA.

Finally how many confirmed?
@danger007, @tvsram1992, @itachiii, @jbgt90, @samantk

Guys samantk has mentioned Taramati_Baradari as place of meet, and time being after 5 pm ? is everyone fine with that?

Taramati_Baradari

danger007, itachiii, jbgt90 , contact me on this id for contact details

syamaayas@gmail.com

PS : Webmaster, there is nothing personal in the emailid. its a gmailid specifically for pdf.

I am going to lahore with our invasion party. Anyone wanna declare themselves my loyal subject ? You get free cookie....

Guys samantk has mentioned Taramati_Baradari as place of meet, and time being after 5 pm ? is everyone fine with that?

Taramati_Baradari

syamaayas@gmail.com

PS : Webmaster, there is nothing personal in the emailid. its a gmailid specifically for pdf.

sent you a mail please check it out and let me know . sorry could not contact you earlier as i went to karnool today .

Taramati_Baradari

syamaayas@gmail.com

@samantk and syama , please send ur contact no's in fb (lost my mobile) or give me a call .
spoke to jbgt , we both are ok with venue and time , lets speak in phone .

Guys we can meet at Punjagutta and drive down there.. Having biriyani on the way or back :).. Anyways, any place in Hyd is fine for me, I understand that people will come from various places and it will be far for some.

Back
Top Bottom