What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

Coming to a Pakistani forum, mocking Pakistan in your post, ( shows your hate) then have a troll convention in India. There is something seriously wrong with you guys. Such obsession is bizarre really. I think you guys need a mental health check up, not a Pakistani obsessed troll convention.
as i said u r not the owner of the forum and you dont have right to speak on behalf of pdf when you dont obey its rules . i just want to give a taste of how it will be felt when some one goes off topic to bash a country . so the bold part . i pity that you cant understand and go off topic .

They probably gonna have a fetish for a Pakistani flag. lol
@Oscar @Zakii @WebMaster he is spoiling the party .
They might sexually assault the Pakistani flag.. lol...LOL :omghaha:

He is insulting pakistan and he has no respect either for is own flag(country) and forum.
Iam seriously hurt when some one insults the flag of a country even if it is our enemy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright .. I've got a yellow card out.. and red cards will flow for any further problems with people meeting under the context of their friendship on Pakistani property..
So no further derailment on that.

Why not u people next time meet in Pakistan. I will come then.

sent you a mail please check it out and let me know . sorry could not contact you earlier as i went to karnool today .

hey where are you now. I am there in Kurnool from last 3 days.... amma hospital road... just last night i left back toVizag...

Damn! I don't get it, why in Hyderabaad though? Agar meeting karni hai tu Karachi mein kar lo, How many people from Hyderbaad anyways? I think most members would be from Karachi than Hyderbaad plus the Hyderbaad fellas can just drive to Karachi or something!

Damn! I don't get it, why in Hyderabaad though? Agar meeting karni hai tu Karachi mein kar lo, How many people from Hyderbaad anyways? I think most members would be from Karachi than Hyderbaad plus the Hyderbaad fellas can just drive to Karachi or something!

Indian Hyderabad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom