What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

hey guys 'just got an idea. how about providing bus service to the flood victims so they can get back home? there are plenty Telugu and other people struck over there...

Last edited by a moderator:
wht r u all gunna wear in dis gatherin? :unsure:
@arp2041 u wud hav made dat gatherin more funny n enjoyable...cuz ye sub tu borin n overage lug rey hain due to their talks haha

no offence! :P
smileys-smiley-with-sign-723998.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean to say only gather Telugu people & throw everyone else?? :D

Not only Telugu people.. there are thousands of tourists went Uttarakhand (Andhra,TN etc). If we(me n my friends) arrange one or two buses to Hyderabad. they can easily go home from HYD...we contacted some volunteers there.. already we collected 50K.. we had target to collect 200K..

Not only Telugu people.. there are thousands of tourists went Uttarakhand (Andhra,TN etc). If we(me n my friends) arrange one or two buses to Hyderabad. they can easily go home from HYD...we contacted some volunteers there.. already we collected 50K.. we had target to collect 200K..

wht u collectin money for?

you mean to say only gather Telugu people & throw everyone else?? :D
no i mean the struck victims , how can we gather them in the floody environment ? i believe we cant do any thing wrt transport as what ever can be done is being done by govt. we can give our share to provide food for the victims as one meal is costing more than Rs 500 at some places .

no i mean the struck victims , how can we gather them in the floody environment ? i believe we cant do any thing wrt transport as what ever can be done is being done by govt. we can give our share to provide food for the victims as one meal is costing more than Rs 500 at some places .

No my friend.. they are moving victims to flood relief camps... we can bring them from that places....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom