What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

Thanks for your invite. I will try to be there... Good to know that you are Pro-Pakistani and I hope all Indians are Pro-Pakistanis and so should all Pakistanis be Pro-Indians:cheers:
well its tomorrow 5.30pm , just type ur mail id here later u can delete , ill give my no . to ur id .

well its tomorrow 5.30pm , just type ur mail id here later u can delete , ill give my no . to ur id .

I am in Pune right now, Don't think I can make it to Hyderabad by tomorrow. Would have loved to know your/other Hyderabadi thoughts and share mine as well. But anyways thanks for your invite.:)

This is going to be very funny..A Pakistani Defense forum members meeting in India.

However, on the topic of hyderabad.. would somebody be able to find out the location of where Maulana Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui is? Specifically where in Siddique Gulshan? I want to send something there.

Not so funny. We can criticize you all to our heart's content and not get banned :) :azn:

By the way this is a common practice here for members of an online community to organize meets. Having myself have been part of a few.. this doesn't come as a surprise. Also this will be a good opp for like minded individuals to socialize.

Not so funny. We can criticize you all to our heart's content and not get banned :) :azn:

By the way this is a common practice here for members of an online community to organize meets. Having myself have been part of a few.. this doesn't come as a surprise. Also this will be a good opp for like minded individuals to socialize.

Whatever makes helps you. All over there world there are groups like these. Alcoholics Anonymous, Sexual predator groups in prison.. etc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom