What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

This is going to be very funny..A Pakistani Defense forum members meeting in India.

However, on the topic of hyderabad.. would somebody be able to find out the location of where Maulana Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui is? Specifically where in Siddique Gulshan? I want to send something there.

This is going to be very funny..A Pakistani Defense forum members meeting in India.

However, on the topic of hyderabad.. would somebody be able to find out the location of where Maulana Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui is? Specifically where in Siddique Gulshan? I want to send something there.
u find the location and there are few dozens of pakistanis coming to hyderabad next month , u can take their help to deliver it to your destination .

:rofl: Yea, I can imagine..

Waiter : So you guys are part of a club
@tvsram1992 : Yeah. We are part of a pakistani defence forum:cheers: hic....hic....

Waiter : WTF !!!! Double karo rate :taz:

:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Yea, I can imagine..

Waiter : So you guys are part of a club
@tvsram1992 : Yeah. We are part of a pakistani defence forum:cheers: hic....hic....

Waiter : WTF !!!! Double karo rate :taz:

:omghaha:

peenewalon ko peene ka bahana chahiye.. bas...
what is the venue btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
Plz don't post you pic on Internet that too at pak forum.

You're going on a congregation based off a Pak forum in India :). Although Pak forum is inaccurate. PDF is Pakistani to the point that its subject matter is primarily Pakistani for all intents and purposes we are an international forum. I would back such initiatives from our members.

I just thought it would be nice to see community driven activities of PDF out in the open. Koi bhi banda PDF pe ghalat kaam nahi kar raha.

Back
Top Bottom