What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

I will! Her's my pic....

angry-gorilla-368x500.jpg

mockery-035.gif

Keya soch rahe hoo ? itnii gahrii soch achii nhi

Whatever makes helps you. All over there world there are groups like these. Alcoholics Anonymous, Sexual predator groups in prison.. etc

Haha didn't know you think of PDF regulars worthy enough to be in such august company. By the way you are welcome to join in too. We are very accommodating :)

Talk about obsession...

Pathetic really.

C'mon man.

Chill!

We all should be proud that there are are significant number of Indians who like being on PDF.

With all the negative $hit flying, it is amazing that there are guys willing to carry PDF flag (virtually speaking) in India.

Hey guys.

Don't mind Ranger bro!

Just post some pictures of rasgulla and mithai from your meet.

peace and enjoy.

Just arrived back from the meet . was great to meet up . :)

dont know about mithai or sweets but a lot of beer and vodka was consumed :D

Sry 4 da late reply .... was a lil busy .... Pls reply me the plc, date & time ....
man we just came back from it .

I am in madhapur where are you guys going to meet?

are you kidding me ? we met up 2 km from the place

Those who missed it , we can get together next week or so for a coffee, then beer:D

C'mon man.

Chill!

We all should be proud that there are are significant number of Indians who like being on PDF.

With all the negative $hit flying, it is amazing that there are guys willing to carry PDF flag (virtually speaking) in India.

Hey guys.

Don't mind Ranger bro!

Just post some pictures of rasgulla and mithai from your meet.

peace and enjoy.

Pouji Ji, there is India Defence Forum Associated wit PDF ...Love us hate us, we'll come to PDF :pakistan:.....:cheers: We don't mind any pakistani Bro....I hope the respective members will post some pictures of rasgulla and mithai from there meet. :victory:

Peach and ENJOY :fans::drag:

Just arrived back from the meet . was great to meet up . :)

dont know about mithai or sweets but a lot of beer and vodka was consumed :D

man we just came back from it .

are you kidding me ? we met up 2 km from the place

Those who missed it , we can get together next week or so for a coffee, then beer:D

jbt are you from hyd ???

I am also from hyd but I am right now in bangalore, meet you guys soon ....... :cheers:

jbt are you from hyd ???

I am also from hyd but I am right now in bangalore, meet you guys soon ....... :cheers:

No man i am from Mumbai but i live in hyd for the past few years. my wife is from here.

Pouji Ji, there is India Defence Forum Associated wit PDF ...Love us hate us, we'll come to PDF :pakistan:.....:cheers: We don't mind any pakistani Bro....I hope the respective members will post some pictures of rasgulla and mithai from there meet. :victory:

Peach and ENJOY :fans::drag:

Ok think what happens when 4 guys meet? no sweets just beer and food was consumed:)
and yeah we will post pics soon .

hey guys i am getting mailer-demon message when i am trying to send mail... give me the location details...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom