What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are so impatient, it's the 40th time im saying The upgrade isnt complete and this isnt the final look

@RazPaK - you are sick that you realized now? :mad::mad: ....chalo new look se kuch to achha huwa... :D

Shabash WebMaster.

Kya trolling kie hai apne.

:(

PDF should use exadata from oracle to handle all this traffic.

Alpha stfu.
Some of us want to vent.
A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough. Don't embrace yourself..
Alpha also want to vent here.. and you are saying to alpha for stfu..??
This is unbelievable... I never saw such cretin in life. This is not only hypocrisy and rant but Razpak, you are making fun of yourself.......... :p Revisit your post;)

Funny-gif-Steve-Carell-The-Office-no-no.gif

PC , Razpak Chill out people, don't want you two to fight

Last edited:
Hey PDF admins; i'm a webdesigner myself. And I have the good habit like most webdevelopers to use a development server to try out software upgrades, if necessary taking the database content of the live site periodically ;) Why u no do the same?

And while I like the new software you've uploaded to PDF, I can't find any of my posts from before this thread in my profile, just so u know

Hey PDF admins; i'm a webdesigner myself. And I have the good habit like most webdevelopers to use a development server to try out software upgrades, if necessary taking the database content of the live site periodically ;) Why u no do the same?

PDF promoters are not rich like MS or Yahoo to provide you free services and carry out UAT in a dedicated evmt at extra cost....so take part in the UAT and feel free to log defects.... :cool:

Well,let us see that how PDF will look like after it's upgradation.
I can't wait to see that old SSG look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom