What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time when they upgraded it in some 3 yrs back, you were one among us.

Now the company of ruling elite is making you sing a new tune.

This upgrade sucks. :mad::mad::mad:Yukkkk
What I see, thee see not

The moderation buttons has impressed me a lot

Yeah 3 years back they upgraded but not from IPB to Vb... That was a mere 3.x.x to 4.x.x and people were shouting and crying as has been the nature of human being to resist change

@Zakii

Yes moderation features are good so as the real time ajax based alerts. It has a good spam cleaner as well.

You can cheer for less work.

And believe me administration features are even better, but when the people will shout at many things, you wont like it. ;)

Patience people, xenforo has features which we needed for a few projects we are working on ;)

This can not be THE reason.

Wiki feature in xenforo is good but not sufficient enough to warrant change.

Administrators please change the way site looks . it looks more like some light discussion entertainment site or some gaming thread site

kindly give it a more serious look .currently site looks very very bad

and kindly have more bright black contrast of borders lines left and right of the page ,the triangle type area in which a person posts

kindly show a users detailed profile on left of his post where hs/her name is written along with avatar.it should include previous details,# of posts # of thanks etc etc

blue and pink is not working .previous grey and green was all right

kindly consider

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak

Fellow PTI tiger this is only temporary, the site would change it's look in a week as we're updating. :)

Administrators please change the way site looks . it looks more like some light discussion entertainment site or some gaming thread site

kindly give it a more serious look .currently site looks very very bad

and kindly have more bright black contrast of borders lines left and right of the page ,the triangle type area in which a person posts

kindly show a users detailed profile on left of his post where hs/her name is written along with avatar.it should include previous details,# of posts # of thanks etc etc

blue and pink is not working .previous grey and green was all right

kindly consider

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak

You know this feels so, idunno, light, maybe? that I think the Indo-Pak mini-wars we have on PDF might just go down a tad bit I mean even the emoticons are so cute.

@Zakii

Yes moderation features are good so as the real time ajax based alerts. It has a good spam cleaner as well.

You can cheer for less work.

And believe me administration features are even better, but when the people will shout at many things, you wont like it. ;)
When that comes we can think about going back

Experiments should never be stopped if you want to progress

gif doesn't work as avatar, and when i wanted to change it it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom