What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
waise i dont like it to br frank.but its good and its colours sucks big time

Did this pdf upgrade team also develop Windows Vista?

I don't care all the niffty stuffs doing in the background, all I care is what I can see.

I WANT THE OLD LOOK BACK!!!!

Mammy this thing is hurting my eyes!

Last edited:
Why people are assuming this is the final version of the site?

This is just a sketch, we are yet to draw the picture

Why people are assuming this is the final version of the site?

This is just a sketch, we are yet to draw the picture
Majority of members are very well aware of this 'scratch thingy'
The reason of their persistence and repitatation is that they are habitual of old SSG look,and are not accepting this scratch look.
I remember that once I was browsing administrator's forum,in that web forum, all site adminstarters were discussing of software upgradation and members 'natural' reaction and demand to 'revert to old one' and that how much,this gives them psychological pressure.
So,I request to members to wait patiently and only try to discuss the features and suggestions regarding to new software.

Regards-

Last edited:
atleast bring back the previous color scheme @WebMaster.
i think i am not going to login for a week due to the new child's playground look.

Looks beautiful but many things for instance flags, thanks, post counts, etc are missing but i hope they will be fixed. Also where are Pakistani military images or atleast a Pakistani flag.

Gents & Ladies, its NOT the FINAL version, the final version would be a lot better, this is just a beta version. Please calm down.

Hmm, looking forward to seeing a new PDF.

What new changes are you guys going for? What new changes can we expect in the near future?

PS: With this new upgrade I hope the mods would also upgrade their forum ban policy, which would allow them to "clean" the site up from unwanted visitors, who have started to spread like cancer....

Last edited:
@WebMaster kindly guide where is the option to access "your opened threads'' as I am unable to locate some of my previous threads ......

Rgd,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom