What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
:):(:mad::confused::cool::D WTF is this..?? hate these smilies:( ....want the old one back..!

It is just a new upgrade. When VBulletin was installed it also looked similar in style

It is how you customise it... so don't worry soon we are going to see better or similar template to what we used to have.

It's a military website afterall so expect the same destination no matter what route we take.

There are plenty of nice features which I already like from this new software. Moderation experience is really nice compared to VB.

Requesting mods. to list all the NEW features added.........

There are too many, we will introduce one by one so noobs (us) can understand.

Why you did this? @WebMaster

Soon you will be bombarded with question like -- where are country flags? Xenforo dont support country flags below user profiles. May be they come up with plug ins later.

Also it gives horrible experience for slow connections. Alert system gets sluggish and results in inaccurate alarms.

Good part is shoutbox and live posts section on front page(real time ajax based), but again not very good for slow connections.

Why you did this? @WebMaster

Soon you will be bombarded with question like -- where are country flags? Xenforo dont support country flags below user profiles. May be they come up with plug ins later.

Also it gives horrible experience for slow connections. Alert system gets sluggish and results in inaccurate alarms.

Good part is shoutbox and live posts section on front page(real time ajax based), but again not very good for slow connections.

EVERYTHING we had will be back plus more. The only thing i messed up is not importing the country flags but we can all set them up soon in profile...

i am shocked to see this style of PDF. it doesn't look like Defence forum Now:(

GET WELL SOON PDF....ALREADY MISSING YOU

EVERYTHING we had will be back plus more. The only thing i messed up is not importing the country flags but we can all set them up soon in profile...

As far as I know, xenforo do not support flags in user profile.

@WebMaster check your fb account.

Why???Why???Why???Why???Why???Why???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There should be a guide on the top of this site to help users to get familiar with different sections.We used to have Todays post but now I am not able to find anything like that. Where can I find all the threads like we used to have.

It is just a new upgrade. When VBulletin was installed it also looked similar in style

It is how you customise it... so don't worry soon we are going to see better or similar template to what we used to have.

It's a military website afterall so expect the same destination no matter what route we take.

There are plenty of nice features which I already like from this new software. Moderation experience is really nice compared to VB.

Last time when they upgraded it in some 3 yrs back, you were one among us.

Now the company of ruling elite is making you sing a new tune.

This upgrade sucks. :mad::mad::mad:Yukkkk

I like this update. Once the admin and mods team have put everything on place and added their own touch on it, it will be very good.

Patience people, xenforo has features which we needed for a few projects we are working on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom