What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
മലയാളം ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യാനൊക്കും

My language is working fine in the site ....... :p

Man... entire screen is occupied and I have to turn my head from right to left each time I read a sentence... I hope the format change is complete before I get a stiff neck lol

It looks fast but I miss the green :(

Also our special section like TTs and Jr. TTs and Senior Members is also something we should retain plus the flags with the graphics was absolutely wonderful.

Looks like we have found the culprit :)

Eh,:D
It looks fast but I miss the green :(

Also our special section like TTs and Jr. TTs and Senior Members is also something we should retain plus the flags with the graphics was absolutely wonderful.

Need some adjustments with mobile version too-

Nice colour combinations..

Some missing things..
1. country flags
2. latest thread post on home page
3. clicking on thread the link does not go to last post..

I think we should also retain the "THANK" rather than the "LIKE" seems to Facebook to me. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Eh,you are not alone...but as it was stated by site administrator and moderator,it will take some time for adjustment and data transfer...then we will try to get back old PDF look--The SSG look I say!

മലയാളം ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യാനൊക്കും

My language is working fine in the site ....... :p

this is mine :

14676%987%123%!@#!#!% ....... feeling linguistically abused o_O :D

@Alpha1 do u have any suggestion for this one :p

I do like the interactionist approach of this interface: you don't have to refresh to be able to know that someone has replied or thanked you. That's awesome!

Eh,you are not alone...but as it was stated by site administrator and moderator,it will take some time for adjustment and data transfer...then we will try to get back old PDF look--The SSG look I say!

I do like the interactionist approach of this interface: you don't have to refresh to be able to know that someone has replied or thanked you. That's awesome!

Yes,Indeed...Xenforo software is fast,and has better features as compare to V. Bulletin.
I remember that I have joined another forum 'Pakfellows' few months before due to same reason,which is currently using same software,If I am not wrong...it also gives you an option such as 'update your status' and 'mood'
However,the best part is that it gives you a separate tab of 'My blogs'
But you know,PDF is PDF...and no website has such a great environment as this site has.
I don't know why it attracts professionals,journalists,writers,talented think tanks etc:D

Last edited:
Feels like I'm lost without my sat-nav! Will take some time to get used to this new place.

I thought site has been hacked.. :D
Hahaha...and i thought somehow by mistake i activated the light version of PDF,Wallah i searched here and there to reactivate the original version but to my dismay i couldn't find it anywhere,Then Thanks to Zarvan for this thread that i found that i am not alone...:rolleyes:...Kulee sara wahulay no wahulay(Beaten together with whole Village is not being Beaten):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom