What's new

PCB ready to host India at neutral venue

I expected pakistani Cricket be matured...but after the match hearing Afridis comments i understood that he is just like u...

Ohhh, Come on,

You indians took it very personal about what Afridi said against you indians.
Looks like that you too were hurt by what he said. Was it so painful for you too?

When large hearted Pakistani going to play with small hearted Indians :D

I think this is fourth or fifth topic about future series between pak and india....guys sit and relax..create topic when series actually start because i still have doubt about any future matches between pakistan and india..Indian cricket borad wessey he nakhrey kar rha ha kisi kunwari larki ki tra lol

Ohhh, Come on,

Looks like that you too were hurt by what he said. Was it so painful for you too?
If it was about me & few people It was ok...But what he said was for we Indians as a whole...We thought by playing cricket with u we will open each other minds & make us come closer...but by his single statement what would whole of pakistan think about us...

I know many Indians who gave there Reserved seats to Pakistani to feel them more comfortable...some offered their Homes to stay...

even after all this they say we have Small hearts then what should we think...

above all this, Most Pakistani members here say that the Match was fixed...So the match with pakistan is a complete Flop neither it Made the relations better nor it changed the attitude of Pakistanis about US...

When large hearted Pakistani going to play with small hearted Indians :D

I think this is fourth or fifth topic about future series between pak and india....guys sit and relax..create topic when series actually start because i still have doubt about any future matches between pakistan and india..Indian cricket borad wessey he nakhrey kar rha ha kisi kunwari larki ki tra lol

and Pakistan cricket board like a whor* who keep on inviting all cricket teams to get some money inspite none of them interested.

Ohhh, Come on,

Then why did Afridi take it personally when Gautam Ghambir dedicated the semifinal win to 26/11 victims??

above all this, Most Pakistani members here say that the Match was fixed...So the match with pakistan is a complete Flop neither it Made the relations better nor it changed the attitude of Pakistanis about US...

The country I am living is Norway.
Here in Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, Sweden) these people are so interested into Pakistan & India`s relations.
Because they are well aware by that how much Pakistan is suffering pr today by terrorism etc. . . . . So they too says that
match between Pakistan and India was 110% FIXED!!!

Because Pakistan finished top on their group.
Pakistan got much better bowling than India (Even without Mohammad Aamir, Mohammad Asif)
Lots, lots other reasons. But who care since you indian don`t believe on it.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Then why did Afridi take it personally when Gautam Ghambir dedicated the semifinal win to 26/11 victims??

Yaar,

Forget poor Afridi.
How long you indian will follow him?

Here in Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, Sweden) these people are so interested into Pakistan & India`s relations.
Because they are well aware by that how much Pakistan is suffering pr today by terrorism etc. . . . . So they too says that

Because Pakistan finished top on their group.
Pakistan got much better bowling than India (Even without Mohammad Aamir, Mohammad Asif)
Lots, lots other reasons. But who care since you indian don`t believe on it.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Yaar,

Forget poor Afridi.
How long you indian will follow him?
Do u know 1 thing Loosers are always Whiners...

Do people in Scandinavia know how many balls are there in an over ? :pop:

and Pakistan cricket board like a whor* who keep on inviting all cricket teams to get some money inspite none of them interested.

Hope you guys wont complain when some pakistani will use such language against you guys

Back
Top Bottom