What's new

PCB Chairman calls Yousuf for England tour

well if he is notgoing to english tour tha n im sure our batting will not last and they get sturggle chasing is our big probleum and we have seen what we did in last test we lost it almost

well if he is notgoing to english tour tha n im sure our batting will not last and they get sturggle chasing is our big probleum and we have seen what we did in last test we lost it almost

lets see what will our batsmen will do.... umar akmal not played well in last two matches... hope he'll perform against England....

yeah after victory against Australia management decided to play with same squad against England.... they said they want to groom young players...

I think it is a reasonable decision.yousuf's time is nearly up in any case and Younis has proven to be temperamental.We have a couple of good prospects.So what if we loose a few matches.They will all mature and take on the repsonsibilities assigned to them. We need to have faith in our youth.
Araz

well even these young guns do play welll they willl do same as their older did than why waste few matches and loss

well even these young guns do play welll they willl do same as their older did than why waste few matches and loss

Yaar Falcon, why are you after brining "old budhay babay" back in the squad? They were good at their peak time. Now their recent performance has been below par. Look at India what they did to their seniors before giving charge to Dhoni. They almost excluded Ganguly, Dravid and Laxman out of the squad to accomodate youngsters and they are in front of you. They are actually doing quite well

Everyday is not friday, if you were good in 2005 it does not mean you will still be performing like that in 2010. Yousuf and Younis's recent performance was not satisfactory and if they are not performing well i see no reason why they should remain in the squad. Better step down and give youngsters a chance. I don't mind if they remain with the squad but its about time when youngsters need an exposure for the next coming decade.

zaki bhai laxman and dravid playing in tests recently they are playing if u can see even tendulakar old is gold and if old is like yousuf why not

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom