What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

Major Hostage Rescue/Standoff operations in which Pakistani SOF outfits have taken casualties, since the WoT.

Lal Masjid 2007
10 SSG operators KIA
91 militants killed, dozens captured

GHQ 2009
6 SSG operators KIA
9 militants killed, 1 captured

PNS Mehran 2011
3 SSGN operators KIA
4 militants killed

APS Peshawar 2014
1 SSG operator KIA
6 militants killed

PC Gwadar 2019
1 SSGN operator KIA
4 militants killed

D6Y7tAtXkAAm7Aj

Shaheed Abbas Naval commando.

Take this attack as a grave warning that something big is about to happen in Blochistan. There’s been attacks one after another and each more brazen. This one may not have been as successful, though that’s relative, but I can guarantee you next ones gonna be bigger and badder.

Take this attack as a grave warning that something big is about to happen in Blochistan. There’s been attacks one after another and each more brazen. This one may not have been as successful, though that’s relative, but I can guarantee you next ones gonna be bigger and badder.
Time to take revenge from India, more brutal than Pulvama

They don’t have too many back stabbing ghaddars (traitors) like we do. They can throw few paisas at our snakes and they will do the Indians bidding.
And why doesn't India have such traitors? It's easily the most diverse country in the world. And I don't say this lightly. But we do have our trouble spots, some kashmiri Muslims and commies in the East.

rest in peace

to the employees, guards and staff and the security personnel

since China is being indirectly attacked it is high time that china hurts the handlers and supporters of BLA in a way that forces them a rethink about their subversive mission towards CPEC

the target of such attacks almost always takes more casualties unless the attack is foiled right in the start

even one death is one too many. the target was psychological and economical Indians are hitting the reputation of the place to make it less attractive to other countries, Chinese and Pakistanis have invested their sweat and blood they are not going to be detered by Indian proxies
Couldn't have said it better myself. This is a major blow. I wouldnt exclude Iran frm this either. They are a problem too

I mean cleanup will take time ... first step is to overhaul all the government institutions so they start functioning
That's true but it's too slow

D6Y7tAtXkAAm7Aj

Shaheed Abbas Naval commando.
Another son replaces the fallen hero, may the almighty bless put nation with his countess abundance. Pakistan zindabad, inshallah.

fukk off you low life it was your leader the dick head who was in provisional government running around telling everyone the security of schools was not there responsibility ,,,the so called leader is soo shameless he didnt care about 14 service men who died few days ago,,,the idiot even went to iran who are hiding those terrorists and stood in iran blamed pakistani state for terrorism in iran,,,,if you dont know how live in reality thats your problem not mine and its got fuk all to do with noon league or pti at the end of the day innocent pakistani life matter ..and its all about pakistan not IK NOT ZARDARI NOT SHARIF
Oh i do live in reality, more than scum bags like you will ever understand or know. For you everything is IK fault your dads looted and plundered Pakistan. IK does not have a stick to fix Last 70 years of Pakistan's mess. Now get lost. Idiot.

Oh i do live in reality, more than scum bags like you will ever understand or know. For you everything is IK fault your dads looted and plundered Pakistan. IK does not have a stick to fix Last 70 years of Pakistan's mess. Now get lost. Idiot.
No use, no matter what you do, you can't make donkey capable of understanding logic

yup he confirmed that by sending the SEALs without informing the pakistani state

Whatever

US has already said Pakistani state was not involved in hiding Osama. In fact Pakistan helped in finding him

The rest is rhetoric

Back
Top Bottom