What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

No casualties reported . Most probably attackers were cordoned up.

I hope it's true that no casualties happen except those of these terrorist rabid dogs. First attempt to bomb railtrack, then Chinese consulate, then clear organized attacks on FC, now this. It has Indian footprints all over it. Pakistan must not end military support to Kashmir if this has RAW prints over it, they are trying to take advantage. Pakistan must bring up a new border force to fully arm and secure the western border.

Navy ATG is perhaps performing their first mission since PNS Mehran. Godspeed

#UPDATE Pakistan Media: Authorities in Gwadar say “majority of guests” taken out safely from Pearl Continental Hotel, “armed militants” still holed up in one of the floors.

I hope it's true that no casualties happen except those of these terrorist rabid dogs. First attempt to bomb railtrack, then Chinese consulate, then clear organized attacks on FC, now this. It has Indian footprints all over it. Pakistan must not end military support to Kashmir if this has RAW prints over it, they are trying to take advantage. Pakistan must bring up a new border force to fully arm and secure the western border.
I recent incidents make me thing the groups have reached the second state,first stage was killing civilians which gives them publicity and fear among people .now the second stage they are targetting security forces and the economic interests of the state

#UPDATE Pakistan Media: Authorities in Gwadar say “majority of guests” taken out safely from Pearl Continental Hotel, “armed militants” still holed up in one of the floors.
Thank got no civilian casualties .hope the incident dsnt scare them and others from doing their jobs

You wish, your rulers know what will happen after that.
The attack is still not over and here people already blaming India and hitting India .

This what we have learned from you Indians, kindly clean your house first before lecturing others.

There are some news tickers going In abt attack at PC Gwadar. People are taken out and area cordoned off. Waiting for more details

Compared to what you did in India (Kashmir) and Punjab its nothing we have done nothing .all you see in Pakistan is the blowback of the infrastructure left behind by Afghan war

You Indians started state sponsored terrorism in 71 and what follows is your wrong doing.

Back
Top Bottom