What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

It's beacuse the establishment is busy in interfering in internal matters. They have one job to do and they can't do it properly.

I guess with haram traitor sharif zaradi mofo traitor and the band of liberals, media to keep an eye on you can do a better job?

I am very grateful that your wish will never come true and no one at the decision making level thinks of attacking civilians
Indeed it work some time....remember our five star hotels started to blow up one by one and then........ you can fill the dots.

It's beacuse the establishment is busy in interfering in internal matters. They have one job to do and they can't do it properly.

Establishment has the right for interfering in internal matters. They should have a say because they are sacrificing their lives for this country. They do all the civilian work during natural calamities. They do their job properly as real warriors unlike you who is just a keyboard warrior, i doubt that you would even do your job properly.

We know the rules, have been playing it since 70 years. U should also know what will follow.
Isn't it indian style?
secondly indians have openly supported and armed terrorists in Pakistan. Kalbushan dead body is clear example.
Compared to what you did in India (Kashmir) and Punjab its nothing we have done nothing .all you see in Pakistan is the blowback of the infrastructure left behind by Afghan war

Yes India Will End Up The Same Laughing Stock Like After Pulwama
What about pulwama ,it took the whole Pakistani air force in air to take down a mig 21 and that to where ,in your airspace .
Is your airspace open for traffic now ??

when poverty and inflation increase terrorism will definitely increase as it is now happening after govt failed to control inflation and economy and is following footsteps of their uncle gen niazi by restricting support to freedom fighters in kashmir and khalistan movement

No casualties reported . Most probably attackers were cordoned up.

Country under siege.bla,ptm,ttp,isis I mean all targeting pakistan at their own will.police,rangers have no clue.army busy on border.india openly exploiting Pakistani weakness and using all mentioned groups as proxies with pakistan intelligence failed to collect any credible evidence against India.pathetic situation.even tourists and engineers from other countries aren't safe.useless government have no clue about security situation.

These terrorists just seem to appear out of nowhere to attack. They are obviously getting some high level support, this is not the activity of rag tag militants representing ‘poor oppressed’ people.

There are two simultaneous threads on this incidence.

Why are you getting so excited?

Lets hope our security agencies secure the area and kill off these rabid dogs, and that no harm reaches to the anyone or the building.
look anytime you see indians on the forum and social media wanking off to their terrorists attacking Pakistan then be in know that they enjoy terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom