What's new

Patriotic Bangladeshis threatened ban by Hasina Govt, BCB

I never meant as in her political career. The same will happen to her like what happen to her father.
well, an army coup is unlikely.
well good luck for bangladesh. lets hope to see u tolerable politcal system instead of revenge struggle in between parties, as in long run this will always be harmful

Thankfully none of the BD posters here will be affected, the ban seems to target patriotic bangldeshis only. Stranded pakistani will be expempt.

But how will they distinguish between patriotic BDeshi and stranded pakistanis. No matter how much the later wants to connect themselves with superior pakistani class, they look absolute bengali.

I agree with the Bangladeshis in this regard......the ban is unjust......Hasina govt. should have put ban on supporting all international teams..........except India......:D

Time for us to do a Crimea on Hasina's arse. Then she will run to momma bear India to put sanctions on us! :rofl:

Our BD brothers:

If Crimea can re-join mother Russia, why not you guys do the same. Stand up for your rights. Start by going apeshit on Hasina's extended family! :D

this is just a small manifestation of what mejority of Bangladeshis now facing here locally everyday, i mean the suppression of freesom of speech,

you do not know it well yet that how dirty the mind of Snake-Hasina is! Her head is Full of Venom..the mouth is Full of Lies.///

Time for Snake- Hasina to go because India does not to be seen associating with a joker.:woot:

They will be flying pakistani flags duh!!! Thats how we identify pakistanis too.

Now question comes -

Who is more patriotic - those BDeshi flying pak flag or pakistani themselves? :crazy:

Time for us to do a Crimea on Hasina's arse. Then she will run to momma bear India to put sanctions on us! :rofl:

Our BD brothers:

If Crimea can re-join mother Russia, why not you guys do the same. Stand up for your rights. Start by going apeshit on Hasina's extended family! :D

We think the same. :D

We also make film "Mother India". Come my little bro...

Gotta admit this is the height of insecurity. :lol:

Would they have placed this ban on Bangladeshi fans if it was indian flags they were waving?

Hmmm! :coffee:

well, an army coup is unlikely.
well good luck for bangladesh. lets hope to see u tolerable politcal system instead of revenge struggle in between parties, as in long run this will always be harmful

Army coup is unlikely but there is so many people who want her dead. Politics is disgusting in Bangladesh and even worse student politics. Bangladeshi kids are taught dirty politics right from the start. It's normal to hear students slashing each other to death over some politics bull-shit, it happens every other day in Bangladesh. They don't call Bangladesh the country of hartal for no reason.

i don't think indians would have problem with others waving their flag

I was not writing about indians waving other team flags. I wrote Bangladeshis waving indian flags. Would the BCB place the ban then?

Back
Top Bottom