What's new

Pathetic Indian Police- FBI analysis of 26/11

you called me an idiot in the beginning thatswhere it started.

Now i kindly request you to please stop posting all these comments full of hatred and post something wise

See its a good thing when people disagree..but instead of abusing them you should make them understand what problems other people are facing..like Break the silence and Joe Shearer did.
You are an Indian, I did not argue like that with any Indian before. There is a reason behind that, I did not have anything personal against you earlier.

But next time when bashing any Indian forces remember this. If your father has given up his for country, so as many others including police.He must be respectable but when arguing over internet like that you better don't mention it.

Last edited:
Phool bane angare!!!!......
Mujhe kuch kehena hei!!.......Shhhhhh....

Next Indian movie...tere mere bolti bandh....:)

Chill Gentle men, enough...!!..

Why do i have a feeling that all these posts will get deleted :angel:

And you will reply by attacking my father who is no more?

Dont you have the guts to attack me?

And if you are so brave and you call us cowards..tell me what have you done for the country?...anything..anything at all???

people like you whom i call internet warriors...can do nothing except talk?;;what are your qualifications sir?..i seriously wanna know coz you are a big mouth...i seriously wanna know what you do...i can bet that you are a teenager.

and sensible people like you criticise everyone going to foreign country..its shows your jealously..it doesnt require money to go abroad...you should have the qualification also if you dont wanna become a taxi driver...ever heard of KALPANA CHAWLA...i think she didnt get bumped ..as you were suggesting!

Beta dont criticise others simply..look at what you are....and if you are so great..do let us know we will respect you from the next time!

I will reply to this in the same manner like before. I know how to bring down desi dreamers.

Before making idiotic statements first join the police and try to improve it. :angry: They fought back and died, what you did?

You don't have to be a part of an organization to criticize it. The police force runs on the people's taxes and so they have a right to criticize it and ask questions, especially when it is as pathetic as ours.

Half the cops didn't have guns, the ones who did weren't trained. I have a hard time believing that they 'died fighting'. I've seen cops in India so I know better than to believe that.

Indian police force are way way better than US one.

I hope that was a joke. The kind of professionalism you see in the cops here won't be around in India for a few generations, if at all.

There were some faults during Mumbai terror attack

Some faults? Close to 200 people died, these cops of yours couldn't stop 10 teenagers? Forget stopping them, how about CONTAINING THEM? They hopped from location to location, massacred people, STOLE A POLICE CAR and they still couldn't be contained. Had the police cornered them into a hole casualties could have been minimized. Don't sit there and defend these clueless idiots, before we make the decision to bomb Pakistan over a terrorist attack we should strongly consider bombing our own police forces first.

but they handle it and they handle it better than what other country's police could do. If it was US police than instead of Mumbai police the civilian casualties would have been much larger.

Seriously?

Cops in NYC
tourist_07_20.jpg

SWAT
aa-SWAT-team.jpg

These guys are trained by Navy seals by the way, they'd give the NSG a run for their money.

If the 'armed' policemen at CST were from US than instead of fighting back, dying, killing, capturing of terrorists, they would have been run away from the city itself.

Not only did the cops hold their ground, they managed to contain the bank robbers and eventually killed them.

Dr Sim our ignorant media specially TOI and Indian Express are curious what US thinking about them!!! and no need to be ashamed,

Oh there's a good reason to be ashamed. This isn't about what others are thinking of our police forces, its about why they can even think that.

I will give you a three not three and you have to fight against terrorists with AK-56! Will you enjoy it? For a while you will remember 'pathetic' Mumbai police.

Well, that's the problem isn't it?

-who thought it was ok to arm our cops with vintage rifles?
-why weren't the cops trained properly?
-why couldn't they contain the terrorists?
-why did it take them so long to take control of the situation?
-why didn't the NSG get there in an hour or less?
-what will the do if terrorists strike again?

My mother was at the Taj attending a relatives wedding the evening before the attack. By god's grace she wasn't around when the terrorists struck because the cops in Bombay couldn't do a thing to stop them.

The attack highlighted the complete failure of the state to protect its citizens. Not just the cops, the entire security apparatus (NSG, MoD, RAW, Cops, the whole chain) failed to protect innocent civilians from just 10 teenage jihadis. It is up to us to ask questions and hold these bastard babus accountable for their actions (or inaction).

I don't think you realize how far India has been left behind. Spend two months in the States and you'll realize how completely broken the system is in India. Unnecessary nationalism won't get us anywhere, objectivity will.

PS: Relax, we all love our country, we just have different perspectives there's no need to get personal with any of the members. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an Indian, I did not argue like that with any Indian before. There is a reason behind that, I did had anything personal against you earlier.

But next time when bashing any Indian forces remember this. If your father has given up his for country, so as many others including police.He must be respectable but when arguing over internet like that you better don't mention it.

Dude i mentioned it coz the other guy was sharing something about his father..but i didnt know someone can react like you..you have already showed us how much you respect the indian forces when you cant respect a dead man.

i targeted you...did i ever..ever mention you father????

and to be honest you could have done a lot better in this thread...i am reading your post for a long time..never seen you behave like this.

@Adam Gilchrist,Kinetic

Gentlemen, I agree with Dash. You have had 24 hours to cool down. We don't need to loose either of you over stupid remarks. I suggest that both of you quit pursuing this line & preferably delete all the offending posts.

Regards

Last edited:
I will reply to this in the same manner like before. I know how to bring down desi dreamers.

Go ahead and do it..if you were in front of me and said those things about my father on my face...i promise you..you wont be standing...cowards are people like you who say anything on the net and run away..do it in real life and get a taste of being put down by a DESI.

@ Kinetic there are some valid points in your posts,But you are ruining it by getting personal..chill mate..We have to right to criticize the forces as much as we love it..I also dont agree with some of the posts by Adam and Sim but getting personal and attacking his dead father is not the way..hope you understand.. :cheers:

@Adam Gilchrist,Kinetic

Gentlemen, I agree with Dash. You have had 24 hours to cool down. We don't need to loose either of you over stupid remarks. I suggest that both of you quit pursuing this line & preferable delete all the offending posts.

Regards
sir firstly he targetd my father and i said nothing abusive and this dude comes after 24 hours only to utter **** again.

:lol:

lol I liked those words. hehehe..... I was expacting them from you. Because I know what some of my desi idiots can put regarding this matter.
Your father was in Army???? :lol: Roaming here to there searching for girls? :lol: So frustrated? I can understand, what happened to your family members after your father died. :lol: I feel sorry for them.

BTW I dont have any gf, check it, whether it was your ...... or not!!! I am not going to feel the blank. :)
:lol:
I know very well of people like you. Your 'f'' word shows that you are a coward.
Your father didn't die in Kargil war nor he is an army man. Face to face? What is bothering you on internet? Logic?
I see, there is huge difference between yours and my contribution to this forum. :)

Yaar kinetic, wtf is this?

You've been here so long, we all respect your opinion, what's wrong with you today?

Just because someone has a different opinion you think its ok to diss their family?

Please delete this post. :tdown:

You don't have to be a part of an organization to criticize it. The police force runs on the people's taxes and so they have a right to criticize it and ask questions, especially when it is as pathetic as ours.

Half the cops didn't have guns, the ones who did weren't trained. I have a hard time believing that they 'died fighting'. I've seen cops in India so I know better than to believe that.

I hope that was a joke. The kind of professionalism you see in the cops here won't be around in India for a few generations, if at all.

Some faults? Close to 200 people died, these cops of yours couldn't stop 10 teenagers? Forget stopping them, how about CONTAINING THEM? They hopped from location to location, massacred people, STOLE A POLICE CAR and they still couldn't be contained. Had the police cornered them into a hole casualties could have been minimized. Don't sit there and defend these clueless idiots, before we make the decision to bomb Pakistan over a terrorist attack we should strongly consider bombing our own police forces first.

Seriously?

Cops in NYC
tourist_07_20.jpg

SWAT
aa-SWAT-team.jpg

These guys are trained by Navy seals by the way, they'd give the NSG a run for their money.

YouTube - 1997 North Hollywood Shootout pt.1

Not only did the cops hold their ground, they managed to contain the bank robbers and eventually killed them.

Oh there's a good reason to be ashamed. This isn't about what others are thinking of our police forces, its about why they can even think that.

Well, that's the problem isn't it?

-who thought it was ok to arm our cops with vintage rifles?
-why weren't the cops trained properly?
-why couldn't they contain the terrorists?
-why did it take them so long to take control of the situation?
-why didn't the NSG get there in an hour or less?
-what will the do if terrorists strike again?

My mother was at the Taj attending a relatives wedding the evening before the attack. By god's grace she wasn't around when the terrorists struck because the cops in Bombay couldn't do a thing to stop them.

The attack highlighted the complete failure of the state to protect its citizens. Not just the cops, the entire security apparatus (NSG, MoD, RAW, Cops, the whole chain) failed to protect innocent civilians from just 10 teenage jihadis. It is up to us to ask questions and hold these bastard babus accountable for their actions (or inaction).

lol

here comes another NRI. :lol: Whites!!! lol

Already replied to all the questions.

I don't think you realize how far India has been left behind. Spend two months in the States and you'll realize how completely broken the system is in India. Unnecessary nationalism won't get us anywhere.

Most of them talk like that!!!! "Come to US/Europe and see how they are better than you and learn something!!!....."

I don't need to go to States now but I will try and you first stay in India, work for her and than we can talk. Because you are an Indian in colour and American in mind.

lol

here comes another NRI. :lol:

Already replied to all the questions.

Direct me to the post then.

Most of them talk like that!!!! "Come to US/Europe and see how they are better than you and learn something!!!....."

Why is it wrong to learn how we can better ourselves?

I don't need to go to States now but I will try and you first stay in India, work for her and than we can talk. Because you are an Indian in colour and American in mind.

So just because we don't live there means we're unpatriotic and have no right to comment?

If being 'American in mind' means demanding accountability then yes, I'm American in mind.

Back
Top Bottom