What's new

Pathetic Indian Police- FBI analysis of 26/11

As a former LE man myself all i can say is the Police did the best they could. All this talk of police running away. My friends a bolt action 303 vs a fully auto AK47 is a whole different ball game.

I am never happy when external agencies criticise the national police force of a nation without an indepth understanding of the constraints faced by such agencies.

As for indian members, please be proud for those officers who gave their todays for your tomorrow.

Salam.

Yes we are very proud for those officers who gave their todays for your tomorrow. But in view, criticism is improtant to improve things. That why there is opposition party in democracy, to criticise govt and improve them.

I 100% disagree with you. I have seen many such videos of US police, they never run.

Show me some where the situation is like Mumbai. When terrorists from suicide squad firing in busy area like CST.

Their training is completely different from Mumbai police. Their one average policeman can single handly tackly 3 average mumbai policeman by hand. In my last couple of years in US, I never saw a fat policeman. Most important of all, US policeman have to perform all their tasks in front of a camera attached to their car so they have to perform even if they don't want to.

I am really happy to see that you live in US and learned so much. We have also seen in how much 'trained' they are during India-US exercises. :)

Let the poor people of India to be protected by the Mumbai police.

check the videos in youtube, check the way they handled timesquare bombing. they managed it so well, no mess nothing.

Mumbai police cold have done better than that. Its their luck that the bomb didn't explode.

Terrorists with AK-47 in a busy rail station, hotels etc are not same like an unexploded bomb in a car.

See buddy, when you don't know about something, please don't comment about it. I mean your knowledge about SWAT here.

But we have seen US army performing in India. lol

I love India too, but that does not mean that you won't criticize wrong things. Criticize so that they improve. Father criticizes his son to improve his abilities not discourage him.

Does a father criticize his son like this? :disagree:

I agreed that Mumbai police needs better weapons but that doesn't mean they are inferior to none. They are way better than their US counter parts in terms of ability and bravery to fight terrorists.

@Gilly:

Bro....i think u had something in mind and while presenting u wrote it like something else.

If by inferior u mean by weapons,tactics etc..then definitely Indian police are far below their US counterparts.

But if u had meant bravery,commitment to duty..then i fear i have to disagree with u.

After all they r also humans...they r not ROBOCOPS.....
Wen they r given with bamboo lathis and .303 s how can u expect them to fight against brainwashed killers equipped with grenades and Kalashnikovs...? Is it not a lil unfair on our part to criticize them if they dont fight back in that case (although I guess u mite have heard of a certain Tukaram Omble.!!)

Cheers

after mumbai carnage our paranoid politicians ordered consignment of M4 assault rifles,new German sniper rifle ,MP5 SMG & paraded in front of media where they would have used INSAS ,dragnove svd,AK series at much lower cost & would have used the surplus funds for training & tactics which always lacks in indian police.
US police need to be better trained & armed as people in us buy guns like we buy cars in India.In India people don't barge into school colleges with guns in hand & making hostage to settle scores.So american police are better used to such situaton

after mumbai carnage our paranoid politicians ordered consignment of M4 assault rifles,new German sniper rifle ,MP5 SMG & paraded in front of media where they would have used INSAS ,dragnove svd,AK series at much lower cost & would have used the surplus funds for training & tactics which always lacks in indian police.

Good point...and to add to that they asked the Israelis for help in training who when they went back criticised the Mumbai police...when they could have asked the NSG for help.

even with better training and weapons ,was it even mumbai police's responsibility to handle it after it got so messy with the terrorists getting inside hotels and stuff? isnt NSG responsible for that kind of stuff?

even with better training and weapons ,was it even mumbai police's responsibility to handle it after it got so messy with the terrorists getting inside hotels and stuff? isnt NSG responsible for that kind of stuff?

Precisely.

I am glad you summed up my long and windy post in two succint sentences.

Sincerely,

Yaar tu phir se aagaya Pakistanaiyom ko jagane??:what:

even with better training and weapons ,WAS IT even mumbai police's responsibility to handle it after it got so messy with the terrorists getting inside hotels and stuff? isnt NSG responsible for that kind of stuff?

YES SIR IT WAS mumbai police's responsibility,NSG was not available for good long hours .
As per ant terror warfare tactics, terrorist should not be give time to settle down as the delay in mounting a counter attack helps them(terrorist) increase there situational awareness this time is termed as golden hour & our security forces took too much time before mounting there assault hence terrorist were in better position to face any assault ,given size of that hotel were operation took place also contributed in this delay.the terrorist were well informed of activities happening outside ,thanks to our un censored media that were providing live update of every activity. Even the weapon used by NSG ,MP5 SMG can't be called very modern,thankfully terrorist were not were wearing body Armour other wise those 9MM MP5 would have created headache for NSG personnel but that's different issue.

mumbai police had its ATS (anti terror squad) under them but that was actually a terrorist investigation branch of mumbai police not a armed fighting tactical branch .

NSG did its job well ,but many lives would have bin saved if our administration ,politicians were not in there sleep ,they were caught with there pants down

well it is so shocking and will let us know how brave indian are when their lifes are on stack with most respect to indians not all indian are not brave some of them really are but in this case this police man is nuts

Back
Top Bottom