What's new

Pathetic Indian Police- FBI analysis of 26/11

Some faults? Close to 200 people died, these cops of yours couldn't stop 10 teenagers? Forget stopping them, how about CONTAINING THEM? They hopped from location to location, massacred people, STOLE A POLICE CAR and they still couldn't be contained. Had the police cornered them into a hole casualties could have been minimized. Don't sit there and defend these clueless idiots, before we make the decision to bomb Pakistan over a terrorist attack we should strongly consider bombing our own police forces first.

Dear Spitfighter,
Yes we have right to criticise our security forces, But as far as above paragraph is concerned...I just want to say...Come to India..Take a stick or old rifle with you and stand in front of Ak-47's of terrorists!!
But do not ask govt. to bomb Indian Police.. If they ran, coz they did not have any mean to counter them..And its not about teenagers...Its about the situations... Courage is good but it should not be compared to foolishness.

Dear Spitfighter,
Yes we have right to criticise our security forces, But as far as above paragraph is concerned...I just want to say...Come to India..Take a stick or old rifle with you and stand in front of Ak-47's of terrorists!!
But do not ask govt. to bomb Indian Police.. If they ran, coz they did not have any mean to counter them..And its not about teenagers...Its about the situations... Courage is good but it should not be compared to foolishness.

Read the rest of my post buddy. Maybe I was a little dramatic, but that wasn't my point.

Just because your father is in the police or your uncle is...we common citizens dont have a right to criticise you???

tell me seriously...how many times do you use sarkari ambassador or gypsy for shopping?

It is our hard earned money on which the nation is running..if we dont pay taxes..the nation will fall on its head..if you want respect so do we!!

If i wanted i could have posted articles to insult the police force..but i didnt..coz i wanted to learn what are the reasons for all this...i know i crossed my line and crticised our forces but i never targeted the dead..i said about those who ran away...and trust me whatever may the reason be..i wont respect them.

Just because your father is in the police or your uncle is...we common citizens dont have a right to criticise you???

tell me seriously...how many times do you use sarkari ambassador or gypsy for shopping?

It is our hard earned money on which the nation is running..if we dont pay taxes..the nation will fall on its head..if you want respect so do we!!

If i wanted i could have posted articles to insult the police force..but i didnt..coz i wanted to learn what are the reasons for all this...i know i crossed my line and crticised our forces but i never targeted the dead..i said about those who ran away...and trust me whatever may the reason be..i wont respect them.

To whom you are referring???

Read the rest of my post buddy. Maybe I was a little dramatic, but that wasn't my point.

Thats fine Mate, But you can not compare USA to India...!!! IF our cops are not well trained ,then their is no fault of them....Ok...But again its whole system which is liable..But In the end the poor low level cops has to become Victims of this!!

I hope that was a joke. The kind of professionalism you see in the cops here won't be around in India for a few generations, if at all.

Some faults? Close to 200 people died, these cops of yours couldn't stop 10 teenagers? Forget stopping them, how about CONTAINING THEM? They hopped from location to location, massacred people, STOLE A POLICE CAR and they still couldn't be contained. Had the police cornered them into a hole casualties could have been minimized. Don't sit there and defend these clueless idiots, before we make the decision to bomb Pakistan over a terrorist attack we should strongly consider bombing our own police forces first.

Not only did the cops hold their ground, they managed to contain the bank robbers and eventually killed them.

You are being overly critical. Terrorist sieges with people who have come prepared to die cannot be compared to bank robbers who want to get away with the money to enjoy life.

A couple of examples of how sieges usually end badly.

Cult Compound in Waco, Texas Raided (1993): After hearing reports that Branch Davidian cult leader David Koresh had been abusing children and amassing a store of weapons, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) gathered resources and planned to raid the Branch Davidian compound, known as the Mount Carmel Center located just outside of Waco, Texas. With a warrant to search for illegal firearms in hand, the ATF attempted to storm the compound on February 28, 1993.

A gunfight ensued (debate continues over which side fired the first shot). The shooting lasted nearly two hours, leaving four ATF agents and five Branch Davidians dead.

For 51 days, the ATF and the FBI waited outside the compound, using negotiators to try to end the stand-off peacefully. (There has been much criticism as to how the government handled the negotiations.)

Although a number of children and a few adults were released during this period, 84 men, women, and children stayed in the compound.

On April 19, 1993, the ATF and FBI attempted to end the siege by using a form of tear gas (called CS gas), a decision approved by US Attorney General Janet Reno. Early in the morning, specialized tank-like vehicles (Combat Engineering Vehicles) punctured holes in the compound's walls and inserted CS gas. The government was hoping that the gas would safely push the Branch Davidians out of the compound.

In response to the gas, the Branch Davidians shot back. Just after noon, the wooden compound caught on fire.

While nine people escaped the blaze, 75 perished either by gunshot or by fire inside the compound. Twenty-five of the dead were children. Koresh was also found dead, from a gunshot wound to the head.

Nearly immediately, questions were raised as to how the fire was started and who was responsible.

The Beslan school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan massacre) was a three day hostage-taking of over 1,100 people which ended in the deaths of over 300. It began when a group of armed mostly Ingush and Chechen terrorists took more than 1,100 people (including 777 children) hostage on 1 September 2004, at School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia, an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation. The hostage taking was carried out by a group sent by the Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev, which issued demands of an end to the Second Chechen War. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces stormed the building, using tanks, flamethrower rockets, and other heavy weapons. A series of explosions shook the school, followed by a fire which engulfed the building and a chaotic gunbattle between the hostage-takers and Russian security forces. Ultimately, at least 334 hostages were killed, including 186 children; hundreds more were injured and many were reported missing

The Moscow theatre hostage crisis, also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege,
was the seizure of a crowded Moscow theatre on 23 October 2002 by some 40 to 50 armed Chechens who claimed allegiance to the Islamist militant separatist movement in Chechnya. They took 850 hostages and demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War. The siege was officially led by Movsar Barayev. After a two-and-a-half day siege, Russian Spetsnaz forces pumped an unknown chemical agent (thought to be fentanyl, 3-methylfentanyl), into the building's ventilation system and raided it.

Officially, 39 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, along with at least 129 and possibly many more of the hostages (including nine foreigners). All but a few
of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theatre to subdue the militants.
The use of the gas was "widely condemned as heavy handed". Physicians in Moscow "condemned the secrecy surrounding the identity of the gas" that prevented them from saving more lives.
Roughly, 170 people died in all.

In all three of the above cases, the deaths happened under the watch of trained units. Police records in the U.S. show how difficult it is to even stop students in schools who are bent upon killing & dying. While there exists little doubt about the differences in training & equipment of the respective police forces of the U.S. & India, Joe has pointed out in his posts, the constraints that Indian police work under, the rules that they have to follow. I believe it's a good read.

Joe has pointed out in his posts, the constraints that Indian police work under, the rules that they have to follow. I believe it's a good read.

hope everybody stick to this point and please stop personal attacks

You are being overly critical. Terrorist sieges with people who have come prepared to die cannot be compared to bank robbers who want to get away with the money to enjoy life.

You're right, but the only point I was trying to make was that it is up to us, ordinary citizens, to hold the state accountable. I believe we could have done much better and the security apparatus failed on many counts. If we don't criticize them and expect better of them than who's to stop another Mumbai like fiasco?

And you will reply by attacking my father who is no more?

What gives you rite to talk about anyone's life? so called gf? If anyone say you an idiot do you use language like that???

Your father is not in army because army personnel are gentlemen, they don't teach children such thing.

Dont you have the guts to attack me?
Read the post again. You are taking advantage of your late father.

And if you are so brave and you call us cowards..tell me what have you done for the country?...anything..anything at all???

:rofl::rofl:

Here you go!!!! If every person have to be service man, than they have to ban all the members except two or three.

people like you whom i call internet warriors...can do nothing except talk?;;what are your qualifications sir?..i seriously wanna know coz you are a big mouth...

:rofl:

Thats why I am here.

i seriously wanna know what you do...i can bet that you are a teenager.

lol how many dollars?

I am a CS engineer working for a private company and I am 25 years old. I did mentioned it many times in the member section. You must be in your 50s????

and sensible people like you criticise everyone going to foreign country..its shows your jealously.....

Not everyone but those who stay abroad and also stays in India (like you) but always dream about US blaming everything in India.

Yes, I am trying to go to US to learn 'manners' and India. :lol:

it doesnt require money to go abroad...you should have the qualification also if you dont wanna become a taxi driver.

ever heard of KALPANA CHAWLA...i think she didnt get bumped ..as you were suggesting!

I can see. When did I say everyone? Ofcourse there are exceptions!!!

Taxi drivers? lol What you got against them?

Beta dont criticise others simply..look at what you are....and if you are so great..do let us know we will respect you from the next time!

If I say am the COAS General VK Singh does it change anything for you? Now 'respect' me. lol See your condition. You need to know one in real life to respect him!!! If I ask your father's identity as a soldier of Indian army, what will you say?

No offence to Pakistanis but we have more similar kind of people in India as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kinetic
You are taking advantage of your late father.
NO..i am not taking advantage of my late father...I shared something...maybe you thought like that..but its your brain..i cant control.
Thats why I am here.
If you havent done anything for the country..how dare you call me a coward?..first go and do something and later ask others to do.

Seriously you are here to just talk on the net knowing nothing will happen..

lol how many dollars?

DOLLARS...oh you desi..how dare you talk about the dollar?..its a crime..talk about the rupee...ever seen a dollar in real life?..ever been to america?..i know the answer is no..so dont crticise others..talk about yourself..the people who are in america(indians) are lot more talented than you..so shut up.

I am a CS engineer working for a private company and I am 25 years old. I did mentioned it many times in the member section. You must be in your 50s????

I am really sorry to know this...i ahve a lot of respect for engineers...never knew anyone can behave like a kid.

not everyone but those who stay abroad and also stays in India (like you) but always dream about US blaming everything in India.

you have a kind of patriotism which the north koreans have...i can also do what you can do for the country..but the difference is i dont view criticism as a toboo.

Taxi drivers? lol What you got against them?

nothing actually..just wanted to tell you if you wanna go abroad ..you should be talented also.

If I say am the COAS General VK Singh does it change anything for you? Now 'respect' me. lol See your condition. You need to know one in real life to respect him!!!

simple...you are brought up in a different environment than me...you would never understand this line..so dont even care to reply.

Direct me to the post then.

You can go through all my posts from first one in this thread.

Why is it wrong to learn how we can better ourselves?

What type of learning you are talking about? Didn't we have learned enough in last few decades? India has its own path for development just like America had its own.

So just because we don't live there means we're unpatriotic and have no right to comment?

When did I say that? But there are many who live in US/Europe or other countries and criticize India, while they themselves didn't do anything for the country except leaving it.

If being 'American in mind' means demanding accountability then yes, I'm American in mind.

An American mind cannot help us but only Indian minds living in India and working in India.

You talk about comparing Indian police with US police but do you know why they are in that situation? If they don't have latest weapons, should we blame them? If some terrorists with AK-47 fires on the crowd in a busy rail station or a place like Taj Hotel, what can you do to stop them from killing people? Talk is very easy dude.

@ KInetic and Adam
please stop fighting...or shall we ask mods to change the name of this thread to Kinetic vs Adam Gilchrist..

@ KInetic and Adam
please stop fighting...or shall we ask mods to change the name of this thread to Kinetic vs Adam Gilchrist..

engineer sahab is keen to insult me..he is not yet satisfied...he is almost criticising every indian settled abroad...just because he earns in ruppees doesnt make him more patriotic than others.

Back
Top Bottom