What's new

Pathetic Indian Police- FBI analysis of 26/11

@ Kinetic

Your father is not in army because army personnel are gentlemen, they don't teach children such thing.

and judging by this statement..what is your father who taught you to abuse dead people who die for the country?

engineer sahab is keen to insult me..he is not yet satisfied...he is almost criticising every indian settled abroad...just because he earns in ruppees doesnt make him more patriotic than others.

Adam, I do not comment over your"personal fight'.. BUT on many points Regarding Indian Forces , I am agree with him, AND you both are not indulge in any kind of healthy debate related to topic, rather its a personal fight, where one Indian is fighting with another Indian.

@ Kinetic

I sincerely request you to end this...i am not enjoying this..i would never love to indulge in a verbal abuse with an Indian in a Pakistani forum.

So kindly end this..its a sincere request.

Let Peace Prevails Now on.....

1769607.jpg

MyYearbook_29.jpg

Bahai-lotus-flower-0.gif

Last edited:

what about the other parts? got some bumps?

NO..i am not taking advantage of my late father...I shared something...maybe you thought like that..but its your brain..i cant control.

You faked it to take advantage. Thats why I called you coward.

If you havent done anything for the country..how dare you call me a coward?..first go and do something and later ask others to do.

Seriously you are here to just talk on the net knowing nothing will happen..

So you expect me also cry like you with a fake story? no!!!!!

DOLLARS...oh you desi..how dare you talk about the dollar?..its a crime..talk about the rupee...ever seen a dollar in real life?..ever been to america?..i know the answer is no..so dont crticise others..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was waiting for this. lol As expected another america-lover from India.

Dollars? It was for you. you said bet and can't think without America.

talk about yourself..the people who are in america(indians) are lot more talented than you..so shut up.

:lol:

I know that you are in superiority complex. Why you leave India? Its so shameful that you think you are Indians!! Get rid of thinking yourself Indian.

I am really sorry to know this...i ahve a lot of respect for engineers...never knew anyone can behave like a kid.

Have you ever meet any? really? lol You didn't answer my question. You must be in your 50s? lol

you have a kind of patriotism which the north koreans have...i can also do what you can do for the country..but the difference is i dont view criticism as a toboo.

You can not do anything other than insults. That was not criticism but bashing Indian police. Criticism have to be constructive. Not like dancing on the words of others.

You have seen an American blaming something Indian and you jumped in it!

nothing actually..just wanted to tell you if you wanna go abroad ..you should be talented also.

Everyone knows that but some people those are not talented also go abroad.

simple...you are brought up in a different environment than me...you would never understand this line..so dont even care to reply.

Another superiority complex. Now onwards pls stop thinking about Indians. Because you cannot do anything more than insult in the name of criticism. Leave India for Indians.

@ Kinetic

Firstly i am not living in America...but i respect the people who go abroad and earn a name for our country.eg is KALPANA CHAWLA.

If you think i am faking..then you could have disagreed politely also..but you didnt.

Now brother(i am calling u brother only coz u r an Indian)..please stop all this...coz this wont lead to anything...your contribution to this forum is great..i respected you before i came here..opinons changed now..but still lets not get into this s##t.

@ Kinetic

I sincerely request you to end this...i am not enjoying this..i would never love to indulge in a verbal abuse with an Indian in a Pakistani forum.

So kindly end this..its a sincere request.

I don't mind if you abuse me but don't ever try to do it against anything related to India that include those giving their lives for the country.

From your previous post it seems like you live in US or atleast visited it many times and want to go there without further delay, so stop blaming Indians and leave India for Indians.

I don't mind if you abuse me but don't ever try to do it against anything related to India that include those giving their lives for the country.

From your previous post it seems like you live in US or atleast visited it many times and want to go there without further delay, so stop blaming Indians and leave India for Indians.

Bhaiya...i never crticised anyone who gave their lives...i know how much painful it is for the family members..but i didnt like people running off from their duties.

i had a chance to go to the usa but i didnt...so dont just say anything about me.

(i called you bhaiya coz u r one year older than me)...now plz end this.

@ Kinetic

Firstly i am not living in America...but i respect the people who go abroad and earn a name for our country.eg is KALPANA CHAWLA.

If you think i am faking..then you could have disagreed politely also..but you didnt.

Now brother(i am calling u brother only coz u r an Indian)..please stop all this...coz this wont lead to anything...your contribution to this forum is great..i respected you before i came here..opinons changed now..but still lets not get into this s##t.

OK left it but if you do it again, I will be there. As I said earlier, there is a huge difference between criticism and insult.

And I choose opponents based on their views not nationalities.

:wave:

OK left it but if you do it again, I will be there. As I said earlier, there is a huge difference between criticism and insult.

And I choose opponents based on their views not nationalities.

:wave:

i agree i was insulting instead of criticising in the beginning but i later on apologized.

Centre releases 1,158 crore to state for police modernisation
2009-09-27 14:50:00

The Union Government has released Rs 1,158 crore in the last fiscal, for the modernisation of the state police forces.

The bulk of this money has been given to seven Maoist- affected and four insurgency-prone states.

Under Modernisation of Police Force (MPF) scheme, the Union Home Ministry provides financial assistance to State Governments for procurement of weapons, purchase of vehicles, construction of residential and non-residential buildings and procurement of security, surveillance, communication and forensic science equipments.

Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and West Bengal are facing threat from the left wing ultras and insurgency activities are troubling the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, Manipur and Nagaland.

The naxal affected states got Rs 372.37 crore while militancy-hit states were given Rs 255.42 crore during 2008-09 for the modernisation of police forces.

The Jammu and Kashmir top the list of allotments as the Home Ministry allotted Rs 109.65 crore to the state

The Centre has given Rs 83.83 crore to Andhra Pradesh, Rs 75.86 to Maharashtra, Rs 69.85 crore to Jharkhand, Rs 68.11 crore to Assam, Rs 41 crore to Bihar and Rs 26.54 crore to Chhattisgarh.

The Centre also released Rs 42.54 crore to Orissa, Rs 38.42 crore to Nagaland, Rs 39.23 crore to Manipur and Rs 32.18 crore to West Bengal.

Centre releases 1,158 crore to state for police modernisation

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

so things have slowly started to improve after 26/11

Last edited:
Before making idiotic statements first join the police and try to improve it. :angry: They fought back and died, what you did?

Indian police force are way way better than US one. There were some faults during Mumbai terror attack but they handle it and they handle it better than what other country's police could do. If it was US police than instead of Mumbai police the civilian casualties would have been much larger. If the 'armed' policemen at CST were from US than instead of fighting back, dying, killing, capturing of terrorists, they would have been run away from the city itself.

Dr Sim our ignorant media specially TOI and Indian Express are curious what US thinking about them!!! and no need to be ashamed, I will give you a three not three and you have to fight against terrorists with AK-56! Will you enjoy it? For a while you will remember 'pathetic' Mumbai police.

I 100% disagree with you. I have seen many such videos of US police, they never run. Their training is completely different from Mumbai police. Their one average policeman can single handly tackly 3 average mumbai policeman by hand. In my last couple of years in US, I never saw a fat policeman. Most important of all, US policeman have to perform all their tasks in front of a camera attached to their car so they have to perform even if they don't want to.

check the videos in youtube, check the way they handled timesquare bombing. they managed it so well, no mess nothing.

I don't know whether I am a patriot or not but I don't insult my country and those serving the country on the words of a US 'agent'.

SWAT????? What do you know about them? Are they always run like dogs on the roads of New York????? I would like to give a stick or three not three to a SWAT police and let him fight against a terrorist with AK-56, what do you say? Do you know how many Mumbai policemen died in those days???

Talk is so much easy, isn't it?

See buddy, when you don't know about something, please don't comment about it. I mean your knowledge about SWAT here.

I love India too, but that does not mean that you won't criticize wrong things. Criticize so that they improve. Father criticizes his son to improve his abilities not discourage him.

Back
Top Bottom