What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

OMG Omg....my body is aching from the impact .....i had an accident on bike today,....Qadri saab just held a press conference with chaudhry brothers.....omg i couldn't stop laughing during the whole press conference.....why on earth would they sen chaudrhry shujhat to negotiate with qadri, i mean the guy is a goon, he had roti shooti with qadri , he handed his demands and plan to shujat and kicked him out.....i had to take pain killer after this

what if he proved to be Zardari's jack ? :lol:

its already cleared as ppp pushed MQM aside?
he is alone, dead man walking & if he,s gona make it, its a history in making!;)
i understand frustration, the real revolutionry a threat to fake ones?:lol:

Like i said, your obsession with kissing mullah's feet has not only increased your foot fetish urges for mullah but made you a retarded at the same time.
Does this guy seriously believe im a Christian? Im disappointed at the level of stupidity some PDF member show here.

I know who you are zionist wahabi,deobandi,ahle hadis mixed breed. and you are so shamefull about your religion that you said you are a christian . say kalma again and if you are married perform nikah or it will be consider haram and if you have any child with that relationship who know what they will be called.

& its hard for garbage dump what you call your mind to understand, that you are not a god to judge peoples!
do as you like & let others do what they want!

I call my brain normal and the more you talk the more you convince the world that your intellectual level is that of a retard. Allah clearly states that every matter needs to be judged according to Quran and Hadith and not your qadri padri deity.

I call my brain normal and the more you talk the more you convince the world that your intellectual level is that of a retard. Allah clearly states that every matter needs to be judged according to Quran and Hadith and not your qadri padri deity.

you still alive?:eek::lol:
yes every matter needs tobe define by quran & hadith!
but who is going to do that ? you?:lol:

infact he is but not of DAMOCRAZY? now can you dig that?

You are of the it so the not for is to be the it and then you talk the Qadri not the bad for the it and then I say not is the good.??? and then Demoracy is good? not Damocrazy/? Let me give you a chalange understanding this post which is a reflection of your posts.

you still alive?:eek::lol:
yes every matter needs tobe define by quran & hadith!
but who is going to do that ? you?:lol:

Yes because I am a Muslim unlike a Padri follower like you.

its already cleared as ppp pushed MQM aside?
he is alone, dead man walking & if he,s gona make it, its a history in making!;)
i understand frustration, the real revolutionry a threat to fake ones?:lol:

funny indeed. lets watch theatre on 14th for free :lol:

I know who you are zionist wahabi,deobandi,ahle hadis mixed breed. and you are so shamefull about your religion that you said you are a christian . say kalma again and if you are married perform nikah or it will be consider haram and if you have any child with that relationship who know what they will be called.
I bet today instead of praying you carried on your mullah foot worshiping. Oh btw Im married to your sister halal way.

Don't waste your time on this munafik .

Stop portraying yourself mr. mullah foot kisser.

I bet today instead of praying you carried on your mullah foot worshiping. Oh btw Im married to your sister halal way.

Stop portraying yourself mr. mullah foot kisser.

still out of charactor & abusive uncivilized mullaha who thinks he is a suhaabaa:no::lol:

Back
Top Bottom