What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

the real one which never came out against muk-muka mafia?:cheesy::lol:

Watch this video , in which anchor assma shirazi feuling secterian war on qadri,s long march?

one of the views is that Qadri is brough to fuel the divide in Sunnis. who doesnot what Asma Sheirazi's american connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
1101722875-2.gif

1101722876-1.jpg

deliberate attempts to stop the long march, the democratic right of any pakistani to lodge a peaceful protest

i guess there is dirty politics at hand here, government will play a very dirty role, may even hire terrorists to scare people away, the killers are on a payroll now

im sensing a blood shed here not from qadri but from PPP

to hell with this puppet democracy

MQM is definitely not a good party in terms of stances. They came out of Parliament when Petrol Prices went up 3 rupee and went back and stayed in Parliament when 9 rupee a litter was raised. What was the "logical" stance here? Are we allowing ourself to accept decisions which are paradoxical and openly contradictory? We are also not talking about ONE INCIDENT but PARTY ATTITUDE that shows this behavior every time, every month and possibly every week. Political party is not name of one man deciding everything for you but its a collection of people who collectively decide and support a stance. Countrymen fail to understand how could hundred thousand people be lunatic and be patient of sense-syndrome and they all look left and very logically so and within hours they start to looking right and because they have an equally logical reason to do that?

Some minds have stopped thinking.. My Prophet PBUH said "Wisdom is basis of religion". A religion is 100 times more valuable to humans than a political party could be but I wonder Intellect has to be basis of religion but a "political party" can well exist without it. Strange part is not that the party exists, strange part is that this is supported by people who are blessed with minds and wisdom and yet they fail to question open faults and are happy to embrace nonsense in the name of "political association". If this is meaning of political association, you don't need a mind to vote.

my dear its all pakistani politics, neither is MQM different nor is the PTI, PTI has changed its stance on kashmir many times, imran khan has one stance in pakistan, another stance in india

imran khan is being pro india, no criticism from its fan base, but when altaf says something in india, he is taken as a traitor

PTI is the same party, it has brought no different politics stop being a guy in delusion

i have already stated why MQM is, i appreciate its good things, i condemn its bad things, i am very balanced in my MQM view, but people like you are doing what typical pakistan politics is all about, worshipping some political figure, what he says and do is accepted without criticism, where as MQM guys criticise even altaf if necessary and every thing is judged on its merit, an ordinary MQM worker is as equal as altaf

the things MQM is accused for was not given as a divine thing to them, it was brought to MQM, one decade of army operation was brought to MQM, illegal afghanis was brought to MQM, and then benazir bhutto's thugs were brought to MQM still MQM survived, how?? you guess how they survived

MQM can very well perform if there are no amman comittees, no afghani mess, no weapons, no gangs and no mafias

but MQM has been made to survive this persecution

my dear its all pakistani politics, neither is MQM different nor is the PTI, PTI has changed its stance on kashmir many times, imran khan has one stance in pakistan, another stance in india

That is why Qadri sab is doing long march and that is why we the people of Pakistan hate this politics. MQM had decided to step out of this pool of trash but now has embarrassed to stay within it. Regarding PTI, I would like to learn about weaknesses of PTI for sure and would strive to correct them. I own PTI because its the party which shows me hope BUT KEEPING PTI ASIDE FOR NOW AND COMING BACK TO SWINGING SYNDROME UNDER DISCUSSION, MQM has shown its level. If you try to CLUB this attitude by claiming "This is how politics in Pakistan works", you have embarrassed the trash and this long march becomes against MQM as well.

BUT as I mentioned earlier, MQM p@kii pakai khana chahti hai and I know they will once again swing towards Qadri. Wait few days only.. its not far away in future.. in the greatest interest of countrymen again, see MQM becoming "girgit" yet again. If they do that, you would know they are not a political party but bunch of MUFAD PRASTS.

A true depiction of what Altaf tried but what happened to him. Asman pe thooka to yahi haal hona tha.. lakin we can expect sense out of somebody who has sense.. this party is built upon hatred and linguistic bias.. its leader at most can have huge deal of hatred or huge deal of bias but neither sensibility nor wisdom. I have actually no complains from Altaf neither I have any expectations from him. I see him spit towards the sky in future too and he will earn value for his deeds.

That is why Qadri sab is doing long march and that is why we the people of Pakistan hate this politics. MQM had decided to step out of this pool of trash but now has embarrassed to stay within it. Regarding PTI, I would like to learn about weaknesses of PTI for sure and would strive to correct them. I own PTI because its the party which shows me hope BUT KEEPING PTI ASIDE FOR NOW AND COMING BACK TO SWINGING SYNDROME UNDER DISCUSSION, MQM has shown its level. If you try to CLUB this attitude by claiming "This is how politics in Pakistan works", you have embarrassed the trash and this long march becomes against MQM as well.

BUT as I mentioned earlier, MQM p@kii pakai khana chahti hai and I know they will once again swing towards Qadri. Wait few days only.. its not far away in future.. in the greatest interest of countrymen again, see MQM becoming "girgit" yet again. If they do that, you would know they are not a political party but bunch of MUFAD PRASTS.

MQM is "girgit" from the day one.. This is totally Tahir's fault... and guess what.. if MQM again say to join long march.. TMQ will accept it again..

I hear TMQ is heading to Quetta? Is there any substance to this news?

Hey you hypocrite read what quran says about you

“And when they meet those who believe, they say: “We believe,” but when they are alone with their Shayâtin (devils – polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: “Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking.” Al-Baqarah 2:14

“They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).” Al-Baqarah 2:18

How can a muslim say that he is a christian you have lost all your credibility and your talking about islam ,quran and hadith is only to spread fitna which you are a result ,

muslim women is only for muslim men and kafir women is for kafir men .you disgracefull sick head wahabi ,deobandi ,ahle hadis unwanted child.

your myth i.e that your are a muslim will bust when the angel of death tore your soul in pieces and that will be just the start for never ending torment .

You suffer from a disease known as Mullah foot fetish. The smell of their feet has destroyed your brain so such absurd allegation in your argument can be explained.
Is it really hard for your tiny brain to comprehend that I was using Christianity as a scenario to explain that Non-Muslims in Islamic rule (like that of Prophet's era) had the rights and could even hold anyone accountable for their wrong doings! But in your Mullah's world Non-Muslims specially Christians will be treated as subhuman and Mullah Worship will be given the most priority. If you have got something against Christians then GTFO of USA.

I bet today instead of praying you carried on your mullah foot worshiping.

don't worry about my prayer its between me and my lord allah .PLease check the direction of your qibla with this youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3lLKiRF0_A&list=PL380149CD587AD994
Salafi Wahhabi - Playing Footzy - YouTube

Your qibla = Mullah

the real one which never came out against muk-muka mafia?:cheesy::lol:

Watch this video , in which anchor assma shirazi feuling secterian war on qadri,s long march?

You call Qadri's revolution the real one which has compromised with a mafi munafiq Qatil party? You certainly define hypocrisy.

Support qadri march morly (Morally) ,if you hve (have) enough time ,bravry, (bravery) & hope to change?
& bigger balls for
A real revolution!
But if you don't hve the mentioned charactorsitics (characteristics)
Thn plz shut up!
See the revolution happening on 14th jan 2013
& learn revolution never happens by just talking its happen,s by doing, & every great nation before us hve done it in the history?
Don't hide urself, behind the fake slogans of damocrazy ? Don't. Let let ur future in the hands of muk -muka mafia or those who calls themselves inqalabi,s bt hide behind the greedness (greediness) of votes?

Hey if you are supporting Qadri just for free food then its okay you can ask me and i can arrange you with some good stuff.
63.6a00d83451b05569e20115705d5e82970b-800wi.jpg

Hey if you are supporting Qadri just for free food then its okay you can ask me and i can arrange you with some good stuff.
63.6a00d83451b05569e20115705d5e82970b-800wi.jpg

person-shoe-polish_~DIN1960.jpg

dont think too hard, just keep doing your real job & remember to shine the other one too?:lol:

:tup::tup::tup:

must watch this to understand why dr, QADRI shb is doing all this!

Back
Top Bottom