What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Majority of Patriotic Pakistanis Like Imran Khan Supports him, his stance and points are valid!

Qadri won't back off, someone is going to go downhill as a consequence.

I have strong feeling now that he is there to delay election and make care taker govt. of technocrats to support establishment because the fear is that with pre-poll rigging and pre-poll alliances and settlement most of the chances are same people will be able to form the govt. again.

Majority of Patriotic Pakistanis Like Imran Khan Supports him, his stance and points are valid!

Yes - But IK can't win rigged elections and he don't have any experience of rigging or counter rigging.

I have strong feeling now that he is there to delay election and make care taker govt. of technocrats to support establishment because the fear is that with pre-poll rigging and pre-poll alliances and settlement most of the chances are same people will be able to form the govt. again.

Same people should not form Govt again this is muk muka by PPP and PMLN, Imran Khan can win if Qadri is Able to change the system, bring an End to poll rigging, family politics and tax chors in elections. Parliament should be full of people who are honest!

Same people should not form Govt again this is muk muka by PPP and PMLN, Imran Khan can win if Qadri is Able to change the system, bring an End to poll rigging, family politics and tax chors in elections. Parliament should be full of people who are honest!

That's not possible in short time because it involves from reforms of election commission, voter list verification to delimitation of constituencies not just in Karachi but all over country. I have soft corner for PTI but frankly speaking despite of support IK can't form govt. in current system where from voters list are manipulated, constituencies are in a way that favor corrupt politicians and peoples at poling booths belongs to parties unless establishment put it's weight behind IK.

That's not possible in short time because it involves from reforms of election commission, voter list verification to delimitation of constituencies not just in Karachi but all over country. I have soft corner for PTI but frankly speaking despite of support IK can't form govt. in current system where from voters list are manipulated, constituencies are in a way that favor corrupt politicians and peoples at poling booths belongs to parties unless establishment put it's weight behind IK.

So why not do these reforms in Election System Change constituencies of whole country, These are also the demands of qadri and i believe Pakistans Problems wont be solved unless Whole System is changed.

Hope for the nation
Where the constitution is not adhered to and the supreme courts decisions are not enforced. Where the sovereignty of the country is non existent. Where the rich live in splendor and lavishness and the poor roam the rubbish piles searching for food.
The time has come to deal with this mess and the call of Dr Tahir ul Qadri is not only appealing, but the perhaps the last stand before the nation falls into an abyss.

Yes - But IK can't win rigged elections and he don't have any experience of rigging or counter rigging.

care taker govt. of technocrats to support establishment because the fear pre-poll rigging and pre-poll alliances and settlement most of the chances are same people will be able to form the govt. again.
dont you agree on this? or you want to see kaos & muk-muka crouption for next 5 years more?;):azn:
totaly agree with your observation about IK!:tup:

So why not do these reforms in Election System Change constituencies of whole country, These are also the demands of qadri and i believe Pakistans Problems wont be solved unless Whole System is changed.
DR, QADRI demands are for EC & consititutional reforms which means , thats for whole country!

also there are lot of posters here on PDF, insisting without knowledge about voter list verification to delimitation of constituencies just in Karachi , thats nothing fruitfull till , doing it in punjab cause thats from where the next GOP couldbe form?

100 page of the thread!:tup:;):victory::cheers::super:

person-shoe-polish_~DIN1960.jpg

dont think too hard, just keep doing your real job & remember to shine the other one too?:lol:

I feel sorry for you. after hours of thinking you come up with this? keep it up.:yahoo:

It's not matter of short time... no one wants any reforms.

Every one is corrupt... every one scratch each others back.

Only an outsider can demand change in status quo... Pakistanis are brain washed by media.

Back
Top Bottom