What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Couldn't confrim yet bt,some 1 tweeted jst a hour before shabaz, nawaz & rehman malik all gone overseas !
A big govt panic is in the air in pakistan?
If some one can confrim it,plz go ahead!

MQM backed off from long march, bt still keep its political support!
Deal is done !

:lol:mqm ney apna moun kala kar diya mqm decides not to join long march.

tahir ul padri can take next plane, and altaf juggler is collecting pieces of his crashed drone badly insulted in media for taking cheap shot at Jinnah.

:lol:mqm ney apna moun kala kar diya mqm decides not to join long march.

tahir ul padri can take next plane, and altaf juggler is collecting pieces of his crashed drone badly insulted in media for taking cheap shot at Jinnah.

Mulka Aalia ko ungli kernay per Canadian government bhi ghussay mein baithi hai, Qadri will get spanked :lol:

Haha, MQM nay to TUQ ko goli day di!!!

If you would have seen my posts from a few days ago, I said the same thing, that MQM might back off at the last moment. And Najam Sethi also said the same in his late night program.

MQM is a total topi drama, first the dud drone missile, and now this!

@batmannow I told you - MQM will back-off. But they made maximum out of it - Collected "Chanda" & "Warm Cloths" legally this time and did muk-muka with Zardari. Altaf is head of lotas even molvie diesel is student of him. They are all the same & Qibla is also one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
545219_456723704387566_1381937225_n.png

@batmannow I told you - MQM will back-off. But they made maximum out of it - Collected "Chanda" & "Warm Cloths" legally this time and did muk-muka with Zardari. Altaf is head of lotas even molvie diesel is student of him. They are all the same & Qibla is also one of them.

where is MQM backing off anything got to do with qadri stance?

you are getting confused arnt you?

MQM decides not to participate in long march: sources
MQM decides not to participate in Jan 14 long march - geo.tv

Isko kehte hain "Gash*i Party". Jahan se ziada pesay mile wahen rat guzar li. Next day, make new statement, sell yourself to a new "cause".

how can you define PTI i mean PTI has the least moral superiority here

with musharraf lotas and at the same time talking against musharraf?

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a bigger lota party in the history of mankind?
This clown and his party just ally with anyone in power, they have no vision, no ideology, only terrorist mindset.
At least PPP and PMLN ran away from dictators and at first were against each other. This party just changes it's qibla when a new power comes to town.

I guarantee you that they will try to put their noses in PTI's @sses when (inshallah) they come to power.

As expected, MQM backed off, another twist in the drama?lol
Bt let's see qadri cary on his march , that's the point ?
I guss he will keep marching on?

never trusted, you were betting your play on weak cards,

check mate !

Back
Top Bottom