What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Of course we are back ward as we produce less terrorist than some other nations....Donot try to be too smart with always using insulting language...in return you will return nothing except the same...

AH han.. this explains some Pakistani retarded behavior.. After being bombarded with such insults from indians they all feel the urge of taking frustration on their own religion.

Let Qadri do his long march... have no clue what is so special about it and why @batmannow is defending him constantly but it is a right message. Against corruption, current setup.

The only issue its really obscure what kind of setup Qadri wants. He has made no real statement in this regard. He stayed in our Lucknow home when he came there btw. We are historically supporters of the Muslim League. I have nothing that suggests he is a bad man... but in current times Mullahs are just suspected of anything and there is always controversy surrounding them... take amir liaquat for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Qadri do his long march... have no clue what is so special about it and why @batmannow is defending him constantly but it is a right message. Against corruption, current setup.

The only issue its really obscure what kind of setup Qadri wants. He has made no real statement in this regard. He stayed in our Lucknow home when he came there btw. We are historically supporters of the Muslim League. I have nothing that suggests he is a bad man... but in current times Mullahs are just suspected of anything and there is always controversy surrounding them... take amir liaquat for example.

Qadri's support for MQM is enough to conclude that he is among the hypocrites munafiq and thus can not be trusted. As a scholar his blind support for democracy is questionable and should be accountable for his actions and words.
Democracy is a Greek word (dēmokratía) which means "rule of the people" and this alone is enough to prove his stance wrong that it is not a Islamic system.
Pakistanis by nature are deluded when it comes to giving them a reality check.

Qadri's support for MQM is enough to conclude that he is among the hypocrites munafiq and thus can not be trusted. As a scholar his blind support for democracy is questionable and should be accountable for his actions and words.
Democracy is a Greek word (dēmokratía) which means "rule of the people" and this alone is enough to prove his stance wrong that it is not a Islamic system.
Pakistanis by nature are deluded when it comes to giving them a reality check.

Wow!
What you think you are?
God or a global judge?
Its vry funny & shamefull to see , you talking about hadiths & quranic verses & abusive words in the same sentence & this is enough to judge you a very desperate ,
Uncultured,ignorant,self-pleasing,self-rightious,self-claiming MR NOTHING???lol
If you don't like Qadri shb , make it simple its fine?
Bt don't comeup with crap, which isn't accepted globly, now a days?
His religious policy hasn't has anything to do with his long march against crouption, terrorism, & EC reforms & implementation of constitutional laws 1000 types of self -created crissis by elite politicians in pakistan , its same in greeks crunt situation, peoples are agitating against worse economic situations there , religion was nt the issue?
I will keep trying to fire a bit of QADRI love anyway & hve a firm belive, on 14 jan , you will find yourself in islamabad hopefully?
In army iron helmets were nt wore only to be safegurd the heads of soliders from bullets bt also,to make iron brains too?lol
Round 1 still not over!lol lol lol

The verse applies to Pakistanis who beat up their women and kill each other.
I fully support what allah has said.

So Islam is bias and Qadri is good. I dont support terrorists and satanists like Qadri, his long march will only create chaos in street and people like you will use the opportunity to take advantage of the innocents.
Btw I live in Virginia and currently working in Marriott as an assistant GM.

Paid servicemen of US & islamic revolution in pakistan ?lol
Jst a joke!

Amir liaqat is just paid , speaker who has the knowledge about religion bt, he can't be put or seen as a alim of islam?
Dr, shb stands very above !
My support for qadri shb is truly bassed on the crunt situation which is a product of 5 years of damo-crazy & no-action policy of major opposition political parties, which are still ready to be the part of this damocrazy?
I would certnly support anyone against this croupt system of damocrazy be it, army, jeaysindh, MQM,PMln,PpP,PTI, or kala chor?
It really doesn't mattar? Bt I want to see more justyfyied system for pakistanis in pakistan anyway by hook or by crook coup?

If this Tahir wants to bring change in Pakistan then he needs to do it without one of the world’s biggest lota, criminal, terrorist, puppet & useless party in the world which we know as ph*du MQM.

If this Tahir wants to bring change in Pakistan then he needs to do it without one of the world’s biggest lota, criminal, terrorist, puppet & useless party in the world which we know as ph*du MQM.

Stratagicly its not important who is doing, but is that is going to achive the target? That's what is important?
If we can support talibans sick heads in afghanistan with all their actions against hummanity to safe our intersts why shouldn't be MQM to clean the croupt mess?
Its not the question of likness or dislikness,or who is mr, clean its pakistan comes frist!
We hve to controll our emotions to achive higher & important targets & objectives as a strong nation any how?

Rehman Malik says TTP has threatened TuQ over Long March, TTP says they haven't, Rehman Malik says they're lying. People believe TTP :rofl:

Aray rehman malik ka bas chalay tu woh loc mai shaheed honey walay Pakistani jawan ki shahdat ka zimmedar bhi TTP ko deday:angry:

Aray rehman malik ka bas chalay tu woh loc mai shaheed honey walay Pakistani jawan ki shahdat ka zimmedar bhi TTP ko deday:angry:

It was funny , why he was stopped going on the stage durring PPP yearly BB barsi , & rangers stopped him as a security risk, so in future possible wittness no 1, against AZ in bb murder case ?lol

It was funny , why he was stopped going on the stage durring PPP yearly BB barsi , & rangers stopped him as a security risk, so in future possible wittness no 1, against AZ in bb murder case ?lol

About these parties everyone knows,batman! let us conclude today's discussion with this prayer like Mustafa Kamal,may Allah also make Tahir ul Qadri useful for Pakistan.......let's see now what happens!:azn:

I totally support Tahir ul Qadri's attempt to demolish Statusquo. These political robbers have to be removed from the scene if Pakistan is have have a future.

About these parties everyone knows,batman! let us conclude today's discussion with this prayer like Mustafa Kamal,may Allah also make Tahir ul Qadri useful for Pakistan.......let's see now what happens!:azn:

Yes that the basic theory behind my support to TuQ,to break down damo-crazy only for elites rulling in pakistAn, & keep my support for evryone who may fight it out?
Doesn't matter ? anyone who can stand deliver!

It is highly unfortunate that a lot of Pakistanis do not believe in democracy today. I wish those champions, those journalists like Marvi Sirmid, Abdul Nishapura, Paracha and countless others visited this site and understood how the failure of elected governments has caused people to lose hope.

But the issue is exactly the same. Those calling for the military and ISI role in Pakistani politics to end are themselves highly politicized. All 3 personalities I mentioned obstreperously defend the PPP and are their supporters. Now I do not personally support the role but these people are part of the issue and refuse to look at a major part of the problem.

In specific I am saying a simple look into the party will tell people that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto the founder of this murderous group whose first electoral victory came at the expense of losing half our land and a war to India (which we still don't consider an issue-we could learn from the Afghan nation here which still hasn't forgotten the durand issue.) will tell you that he remained the foreign minister under military dictator Ayub Khan and was nurtured by him to take the reins of power.

In reality both after Liaqat Ali Khan's death and the resignation of Ayub Khan, Fatima Jinnah and the Jinnah family should have been somewhere in the political arena. In any case my point is... how is it a democracy when both the major players (PPP and PMLN) were given birth by the military and established their political power and financial empires hoisted upon the shoulders of these very military dictators.

It is hypocrisy... people see it and they refuse to believe in democracy. In our family too this is an issue but ethnicity also comes into play here.

Building a democratic culture can only be done when these elected governments aren't failures. It does not justify supporting military dictators who are a major part of the issue but I can understand the logic and the failures, corruption and vanity of elected governments leads there.

It is highly unfortunate that a lot of Pakistanis do not believe in democracy today. I wish those champions, those journalists like Marvi Sirmid, Abdul Nishapura, Paracha and countless others visited this site and understood how the failure of elected governments has caused people to lose hope.

But the issue is exactly the same. Those calling for the military and ISI role in Pakistani politics to end are themselves highly politicized. All 3 personalities I mentioned obstreperously defend the PPP and are their supporters. Now I do not personally support the role but these people are part of the issue and refuse to look at a major part of the problem.

In specific I am saying a simple look into the party will tell people that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto the founder of this murderous group whose first electoral victory came at the expense of losing half our land and a war to India (which we still don't consider an issue-we could learn from the Afghan nation here which still hasn't forgotten the durand issue.) will tell you that he remained the foreign minister under military dictator Ayub Khan and was nurtured by him to take the reins of power.

In reality both after Liaqat Ali Khan's death and the resignation of Ayub Khan, Fatima Jinnah and the Jinnah family should have been somewhere in the political arena. In any case my point is... how is it a democracy when both the major players (PPP and PMLN) were given birth by the military and established their political power and financial empires hoisted upon the shoulders of these very military dictators.

It is hypocrisy... people see it and they refuse to believe in democracy. In our family too this is an issue but ethnicity also comes into play here.

Building a democratic culture can only be done when these elected governments aren't failures. It does not justify supporting military dictators who are a major part of the issue but I can understand the logic and the failures, corruption and vanity of elected governments leads there.

& why democracy fails again & again in pakistan?
cause we arent united as a nation ?

Back
Top Bottom