What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

& i trust you on this!:agree::rofl:

I heard the spare part of British drone is found and now is ready to strike anytime - Apperantly someone is joining MQM. I hope Qibla is not joining otherwise they have to make Tehrir Square at clifton beach :D

I heard the spare part of British drone is found and now is ready to strike anytime - Apperantly someone is joining MQM. I hope Qibla is not joining otherwise they have to make Tehrir Square at clifton beach :D

i never mind whatever is happening bt just want to see qibla in islamabad, thats all!;):pakistan:

Your my very loved QADRI shb, is a dual national & infact born pakistan, he enjoys equal citizens rights in both countries by the permission of the constitutions, yes can't be in the parliment under pakistani laws bt still he can vote in both countries & if he wants he can throw away his canadian nationality any given minute, he wants?
You don't agree his religious thinking that's fine ,don't follow his religious thinking bt don't try to become gods hand to clean what ever you may understand is against other fellow muslims as its according to the teachings of quran which teachs us my faith is with me, your faith is with yours???
As we all hve found gods hand or gods soilders theory been practicesed by few terrorists to kill other muslims & non-muslims because of their non-agreement or non-acceptnce of the thinking or understandings by a stupid & voilent group who call themselves better muslims cause they understand islam ,Quran & hadiths better thn anyone else in the world???
Plz help urself , & try to be tolernt , keep up your job, & pray the god with love & mercy?
So you can live in peace, & stop of bieng an alim of islam instead?
Well, I am hving a midle size bussiness of speed boats in bangkok , & I often travl US , AUSTRALIA & germany now a days & hope fully can employe guys like you in need?
Before that I has served my country ,in the armed forces of pakistan, hopefully it will enough for you cause we are here for disscusions nt for our private profilings?
& also I am not a supporter of MQM, I hve my own free thinking & will which I express through PDF?
But I support every political voice in pakistan for change, even for the rights of the non-muslims in pakistan?
So I think dr, QADRI is a brave leader who came back & stood as a voice of common pakistanis in pakistan, & will keep supporting him till he is there challanging the mafia rulling pakistan?
As no knowledge of common man of pakistan you aren't able to know why peoples are after TuQ, better you come to pakistan & hve a better knowledge of pakistan,s problems created by decade old rulling mafia?
& TuQ,s long march is the best event for that?
Hopefully you will not ask ,for a air- ticket travl expensis like backpackers on the streets of LA & NY???lol lol lol
Hope to see you on your own expense if you can afford it, at TuQ long march ?lol lol lol
You see I hvnt used any of harsh words like you in every post of yours bt you still feel been abused???lol lol lol

OMG, at least try to make your post more organized and professional and try not to give viewers impression that you are just a jobless 30 year old jahil who spends his life hanging out in small internet cafe. I assume you were just a batman who could not get anything straight? glad Pak Army is short of one fool. And btw Boat business in thailand is notorious for scamming tourists and wont be surprised if run your business un-islamic way.

Either you have short term memory or you just jibber jabber without reading your own post or you are simply a hypocrite. I think its all off the above since in your previous post you told me to not interfere in Pakistan related matters since Im US citizen (which im not at the moment) and you failed to realize that your Qadri padri has dual citizenship.

Wrong again, the verse you are referring to only applies to non-muslims whose religion should not be discriminated by the hands of Muslims and must be left alone after the message of Islam is conveyed to them. So yes, your deen is with Qadri and mine is with Allah and the prophet and this is what makes us different.

So basically any Muslim who refutes Qadri's version of Islam by peaceful manner (ie Internet computer and a keyboard) is branded a terrorist with your ridiculous analogies? Have you not yet learned about baseless allegations or are you just stubborn thick head who cant get facts straight and beats around the bush.

So far I have provided ample evidence from Quran and Hadith which supports my argument and on the other hand you have rejected all of them without any substantial counter arguments and just going on with your thumping lies about qadri. What Mafia or corruption is he going to fight against when he is an ally of one of the biggest mafia group called MQM! Qadri is just using his cheap tactics just before PPP's departure time to gain support from fools like you.

OMG, at least try to make your post more organized and professional and try not to give viewers impression that you are just a jobless 30 year old jahil who spends his life hanging out in small internet cafe. I assume you were just a batman who could not get anything straight? glad Pak Army is short of one fool. And btw Boat business in thailand is notorious for scamming tourists and wont be surprised if run your business un-islamic way.

Either you have short term memory or you just jibber jabber without reading your own post or you are simply a hypocrite. I think its all off the above since in your previous post you told me to not interfere in Pakistan related matters since Im US citizen (which im not at the moment) and you failed to realize that your Qadri padri has dual citizenship.

Wrong again, the verse you are referring to only applies to non-muslims whose religion should not be discriminated by the hands of Muslims and must be left alone after the message of Islam is conveyed to them. So yes, your deen is with Qadri and mine is with Allah and the prophet and this is what makes us different.

So basically any Muslim who refutes Qadri's version of Islam by peaceful manner (ie Internet computer and a keyboard) is branded a terrorist with your ridiculous analogies? Have you not yet learned about baseless allegations or are you just stubborn thick head who cant get facts straight and beats around the bush.

So far I have provided ample evidence from Quran and Hadith which supports my argument and on the other hand you have rejected all of them without any substantial counter arguments and just going on with your thumping lies about qadri. What Mafia or corruption is he going to fight against when he is an ally of one of the biggest mafia group called MQM! Qadri is just using his cheap tactics just before PPP's departure time to gain support from fools like you.
523450_489218557757083_1994183763_n.jpg

still desperate? & abusive in a un-islamic way?:lol:

I didn't knew some people have so much hate for Dr.qadri!
Better they explain why is ?

So far I have provided ample evidence from Quran and Hadith which supports my argument and on the other hand you have rejected all of them without any substantial counter arguments and just going on with your thumping lies about qadri. What Mafia or corruption is he going to fight against when he is an ally of one of the biggest mafia group called MQM! Qadri is just using his cheap tactics just before PPP's departure time t gain support from fools like you.
I would trust Qadri any day over your fatwas , He is worlds top scholar and many top scholars are his students.
Now stop your baseless cheracter assassination here , and keep discussion to the demands made by Dr.Qadri and his dead line .

I would trust Qadri any day over your fatwas , He is worlds top scholar and many top scholars are his students.
Now stop your baseless cheracter assassination here , and keep discussion to the demands made by Dr.Qadri and his dead line .

No no sir, lets just get one thing right. You will trust this scholar because other people like him ("sheep" peoples party followers mentality) over Quran and Hadith. I have not made those hadith the glorious prophet mohammed did who prophesied the signs of end times which you disbelieve.

No no sir, lets just get one thing right. You will trust this scholar because other people like him ("sheep" peoples party followers mentality) over Quran and Hadith. I have not made those hadith the glorious prophet mohammed did who prophesied the signs of end times which you disbelieve.

So does TTP claim and we have heard your fatwa so next time talk different.

So, arrangements are complete for 200K person to reach isl by 13 and PTI has agreed on silent support.... interesting time ahead

So does TTP claim and we have heard your fatwa so next time talk different.

TTP also claim God is one and Mohammed PBUH is his last messenger! Next time when you pray better say God is not one and Qadri is the new god.

angels will help him sure?;)

No sure about angels but shaitan will be, just like he is helping your TTP friends.

TTP also claim God is one and Mohammed PBUH is his last messenger! Next time when you pray better say God is not one and Qadri is the new god.

No sure about angels but shaitan will be, just like he is helping your TTP friends.

Still ,desperate biasd & supporter of voillence & TTp loving fanboy?I only can think that only QADRI,s love can teach you , lesson of faith from your drak madarsaa of toraboraien islam for that its important for you to join his long march, instead of driving cab in long island??? Lol lol lol

523450_489218557757083_1994183763_n.jpg

still desperate? & abusive in a un-islamic way?:lol:

The verse applies to Pakistanis who beat up their women and kill each other.
I fully support what allah has said.

Still ,desperate biasd & suppoter of voillence only QADRI,s love can teach you , lesson of faith from your drak madarsaa of toraboraien islam for that its important for you to join his long march, instead of driving cab in long island??? Lol lol lol

So Islam is bias and Qadri is good. I dont support terrorists and satanists like Qadri, his long march will only create chaos in street and people like you will use the opportunity to take advantage of the innocents.
Btw I live in Virginia and currently working in Marriott as an assistant GM.

Back
Top Bottom