What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Do you feel proud of yourself when you come up with comments that makes utter fool out of yourself? Since the world is treating you like worthless subhuman and obviously you have no life no job your posts are perfect reflection of your pathetic useless life.
Not sure about Pakistani laws but in USA we have strict laws that will toss your *** in jail for baseless strong allegations. In order for that to happen you would have to be here and it is not going to happen since American Embassy would not even let you enter through their gates.
Islam is also very strict on matter of baseless allegation and Allah curses those fools like you.
TUQ useless long march is in need for useless human beings like you to clean after mess useless people will create in beautiful city of islamabad and i have already forwarded your name to your deity qadri.

Really desperate you are?
American this & american that?lol
Also kindly remember, american state is not your slave or su-servent to your voilent belives about islam?
No they don't support voilence & self-claiming half scholrs like you, who can define islam with their desperation?lol lol lol
& plz growup & don't try to act like an state official of USA? You are just a common citizen with normal status, accept it try to live in real world??? Lol lol lol
I am nt afraid nor desperate like you nor I am trying show up like wild cowboy without guns?lol lol lol
Bt all I want to enlighten your drak mind with love of islam which I see in the eyes of doctor QADRI?lol lol lol
Also I am unable to understand what problems you hve about TuQ,s long march in pakistan?
You live in US, & surly vote in US nothing to do with pakistan & its politics?

Followers of Islam, here are hadiths which refers to corrupt scholars and leaders directly related to Qadri padri and Altaf Pharaoh.

@BATMAN since the devil inside your soul prevents you from recognizing the importance of Prophet Mohammed PBUH hadith i highly advice you filtering Qadri's nonsense for a minute so for once in your useless life accept the words of real Prophet over a munafiq dajjal called Qadri whom you see upon as a deity.

Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah said:

"This is why those who are in authority are of two groups: the scholars and the rulers. If they are upright, the people will be upright; if they are corrupt, the people will be corrupt."

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whenever a person becomes closer to a ruler he will be further away from Allah.” [Ahmad]

Imam Rafi recorded that Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “One of the most hated creation to Allah is the scholar who keeps visiting the government and the people who work in the streets (i.e. smaller departments).”

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “The most hated Qarees (Quran Reciters) to Allah are those who visit the rulers.” [Ibn Majah] Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “If you see a scholar mixing with a ruler regularly be aware that this man is a thief.” [Daylami Musnad Firdows]

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 4569, Narrated Umm Salamah, r.a.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs (rulers) and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.

You are a perfect example of a hypocrite you tells other to stop from wrong doing while continues on doing himself on a larger scale.

Are you the god to judge all mankind?
Also remember & stop using hadiths & quranic refrences against those who you may not like for any reason by doing that you are letting islam down?
Its simple you don't like him , don't follow him religiously? But don't try to show up like a suhabaa jst to prove urself right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really desperate you are?
American this & american that?lol
Also kindly remember, american state is not your slave or su-servent to your voilent belives about islam?
No they don't support voilence & self-claiming half scholrs like you, who can define islam with their desperation?lol lol lol
& plz growup & don't try to act like an state official of USA? You are just a common citizen with normal status, accept it try to live in real world??? Lol lol lol
I am nt afraid nor desperate like you nor I am trying show up like wild cowboy without guns?lol lol lol
Bt all I want to enlighten your drak mind with love of islam which I see in the eyes of doctor QADRI?lol lol lol
Also I am unable to understand what problems you hve about TuQ,s long march in pakistan?
You live in US, & surly vote in US nothing to do with pakistan & its politics?

So it is confirmed now that you have NO LIFE and NO JOB. Great, perhaps your only achievement in life that you can be proud of is hoisting MQM and Qadri Padri flags and spamming every other flat surface in public area with posters. The reason why I have brought up America in the discussion is to make your sorry *** realize that i do not even live in Pakistan, and according to US and Islamic laws, such baseless serious allegations that you have put on me are dealt with severe punishments which you are easily getting away from because you live in a lawless MQM slum.
Your Qadri is a SCAM=Munafiq! thats the problem i have with him.
And for god sake Qadri Padri is a Canadian citizen! You see how much of a fool you make yourself? You are too stubborn to realize = delusional.

Are you the god to judge all mankind?
Also remember & stop using hadiths & quranic refrences against those who you may not like for any reason by doing that you are letting islam down?
Its simple you don't like him , don't follow him religiously? But don't try to show up like a suhabaa jst to prove urself right?

allah has made obligatory on EVERY Muslim to judge every matter according to what Allah has revealed Quran/hadith.

“So judge between them by that which Allah has revealed and follow not their
desires away from the truth that has come to you.” [TMQ Al-Ma’idah: 48]

“Whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are disbelievers.”
[TMQ Al-Ma’idah: 44]

“And if you judge between people, judge with justice.” [TMQ An-Nisa: 58]

MQM will bluff Dr tahir ul qadri on the way to LONG MARCH and that will pose a strong blow to Dr tahir ul qadri's cause .

NOW WAIT AND WATCH

So it is confirmed now that you have NO LIFE and NO JOB. Great, perhaps your only achievement in life that you can be proud of is hoisting MQM and Qadri Padri flags and spamming every other flat surface in public area with posters. The reason why I have brought up America in the discussion is to make your sorry *** realize that i do not even live in Pakistan, and according to US and Islamic laws, such baseless serious allegations that you have put on me are dealt with severe punishments which you are easily getting away from because you live in a lawless MQM slum.
Your Qadri is a SCAM=Munafiq! thats the problem i have with him.
And for god sake Qadri Padri is a Canadian citizen! You see how much of a fool you make yourself? You are too stubborn to realize = delusional.

Your my very loved QADRI shb, is a dual national & infact born pakistan, he enjoys equal citizens rights in both countries by the permission of the constitutions, yes can't be in the parliment under pakistani laws bt still he can vote in both countries & if he wants he can throw away his canadian nationality any given minute, he wants?
You don't agree his religious thinking that's fine ,don't follow his religious thinking bt don't try to become gods hand to clean what ever you may understand is against other fellow muslims as its according to the teachings of quran which teachs us my faith is with me, your faith is with yours???
As we all hve found gods hand or gods soilders theory been practicesed by few terrorists to kill other muslims & non-muslims because of their non-agreement or non-acceptnce of the thinking or understandings by a stupid & voilent group who call themselves better muslims cause they understand islam ,Quran & hadiths better thn anyone else in the world???
Plz help urself , & try to be tolernt , keep up your job, & pray the god with love & mercy?
So you can live in peace, & stop of bieng an alim of islam instead?
Well, I am hving a midle size bussiness of speed boats in bangkok , & I often travl US , AUSTRALIA & germany now a days & hope fully can employe guys like you in need?
Before that I has served my country ,in the armed forces of pakistan, hopefully it will enough for you cause we are here for disscusions nt for our private profilings?
& also I am not a supporter of MQM, I hve my own free thinking & will which I express through PDF?
But I support every political voice in pakistan for change, even for the rights of the non-muslims in pakistan?
So I think dr, QADRI is a brave leader who came back & stood as a voice of common pakistanis in pakistan, & will keep supporting him till he is there challanging the mafia rulling pakistan?
As no knowledge of common man of pakistan you aren't able to know why peoples are after TuQ, better you come to pakistan & hve a better knowledge of pakistan,s problems created by decade old rulling mafia?
& TuQ,s long march is the best event for that?
Hopefully you will not ask ,for a air- ticket travl expensis like backpackers on the streets of LA & NY???lol lol lol
Hope to see you on your own expense if you can afford it, at TuQ long march ?lol lol lol
You see I hvnt used any of harsh words like you in every post of yours bt you still feel been abused???lol lol lol

2 Days ago according to the Punjab
1000 buses, 880 minibuses or coaches, 1700 cars are hired. This means
1000 Buses= 57*1000 = 57,000 civilians.
880 minibuses/coaches = 880 *26 = 23000 civilians.

1700 cars = 1700 * 4 = 6800

It means 57000 + 23000 + 6800 = So 86,800 civilians were confirmed 2 days ago.
People who will come in their own transport are not included. Those stats are at 7 january. Still a week remaining.
If this PACE continuous, Our stats will reach around a million people excluding personal transports, Pedestrians and other aspects.

2 Days ago according to the Punjab
1000 buses, 880 minibuses or coaches, 1700 cars are hired. This means
1000 Buses= 57*1000 = 57,000 civilians.
880 minibuses/coaches = 880 *26 = 23000 civilians.

1700 cars = 1700 * 4 = 6800

It means 57000 + 23000 + 6800 = So 86,800 civilians were confirmed 2 days ago.
People who will come in their own transport are not included. Those stats are at 7 january. Still a week remaining.
If this PACE continuous, Our stats will reach around a million people excluding personal transports, Pedestrians and other aspects.

That's what making muk-muka mafia crazy, that's the preasure which was long required by a real opposition to kick them on right track or to make the track right?lol

01_02.jpg

With this kind of abusive atttiude you are nt serving the intersts of islam anyway?
Well, hopefull you will reconsider, your stance & your attitude & will come to QADRI,s long march topic?

Calm down batmannow.......no body's agressive or abusive attitude is gonna change your view!this fact cannot be denied that scholers play an important role in replanishing Islam and Islamic ideology!!.
It is your right to speak in the favour of Dr.Qadri!
But when nation's downfall comes these scholers instead of uniting people together and eradicating evils from society and religion began to create more fiqs...I am not pointing about Dr.sahab, I am just generally tallking....
The truth will be revealed by Allah!let us see that who is on right side:)

Your my very loved QADRI shb, is a dual national & infact born pakistan, he enjoys equal citizens rights in both countries by the permission of the constitutions, yes can't be in the parliment under pakistani laws bt still he can vote in both countries & if he wants he can throw away his canadian nationality any given minute, he wants?
You don't agree his religious thinking that's fine ,don't follow his religious thinking bt don't try to become gods hand to clean what ever you may understand is against other fellow muslims as its according to the teachings of quran which teachs us my faith is with me, your faith is with yours???
As we all hve found gods hand or gods soilders theory been practicesed by few terrorists to kill other muslims & non-muslims because of their non-agreement or non-acceptnce of the thinking or understandings by a stupid & voilent group who call themselves better muslims cause they understand islam ,Quran & hadiths better thn anyone else in the world???
Plz help urself , & try to be tolernt , keep up your job, & pray the god with love & mercy?
So you can live in peace, & stop of bieng an alim of islam instead?
Well, I am hving a midle size bussiness of speed boats in bangkok , & I often travl US , AUSTRALIA & germany now a days & hope fully can employe guys like you in need?
Before that I has served my country ,in the armed forces of pakistan, hopefully it will enough for you cause we are here for disscusions nt for our private profilings?
& also I am not a supporter of MQM, I hve my own free thinking & will which I express through PDF?
But I support every political voice in pakistan for change, even for the rights of the non-muslims in pakistan?
So I think dr, QADRI is a brave leader who came back & stood as a voice of common pakistanis in pakistan, & will keep supporting him till he is there challanging the mafia rulling pakistan?
As no knowledge of common man of pakistan you aren't able to know why peoples are after TuQ, better you come to pakistan & hve a better knowledge of pakistan,s problems created by decade old rulling mafia?
& TuQ,s long march is the best event for that?
Hopefully you will not ask ,for a air- ticket travl expensis like backpackers on the streets of LA & NY???lol lol lol
Hope to see you on your own expense if you can afford it, at TuQ long march ?lol lol lol
You see I hvnt used any of harsh words like you in every post of yours bt you still feel been abused???lol lol lol

you have seen videos of him clearly given different statements on blasphemy depending upon his audience,

He is clearly lying

For a religious leader one proof is enough that he is no different than Fazlu Chacha, running for power, fame and money.

if you haven't seen the video, I will provide the link

you have seen videos of him clearly given different statements on blasphemy depending upon his audience,

He is clearly lying

For a religious leader one proof is enough that he is no different than Fazlu Chacha, running for power, fame and money.

Beta!
What TuQ.s call for EC reforms & implementation of constitution has to do with those videos???
Don't follow his version of islam bt follow his strugle for reforms instead ? & that it?
If we can follow muk-muka mafia for last 30 years after all the lootings & their ever growing crouption which is finishing pakistan on a lighting speed, why can't we support qadri shb,s call for end of crouption,CNg,atta,gas, feul,energy,terrorism crises???

He is clearly lying

Beta!
What TuQ.s call for EC reforms & implementation of constitution has to do with those videos???
Don't follow his version of islam bt follow his strugle for reforms instead ? & that it?
If we can follow muk-muka mafia for last 30 years after all the lootings & their ever growing crouption which is finishing pakistan on a lighting speed, why can't we support qadri shb,s call for end of crouption,CNg,atta,gas, feul,energy,terrorism crises???

Beta!

Beta!

but how batman?anyone whose islamic actions seems controversial how can we trust him?how can we trust that this man will bring changes in reforms?a man who can change his statements in foreign countries, how can he bring change in a system.....
and why he is using religion's title?no offence--------it is just a question:blink:

Beta!

Beta!

Once a lier always a lier, once given a chance, he will become no different than current leaders

Zardari wants to delay election, Qadri is a good trump card for him

Back
Top Bottom