What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Some peopleEvery one is trying to discouraged Qadri. Looks like all political parties and media in particular is against Qadri. It reminds me of all parties long march against P.Musharraf. Now TTP has joined ranks to save corrupt regime.

army karachi puhonch gayii hai, stupid najam sethi doesnt know army has a garrison in karachi!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP denies threatening Qadri’s long march
ISLAMABAD: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan denied that the group had threatened to attack the long march announced for Jan 14, by Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran chief Dr Tahirul Qadri .

“This is not true, we have not issued any threat to attack the long march,” Ehsan told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location.
“We have no comments for the long march,” he added.

Earlier on Monday Federal Interior Minister, Dr Abdul Rehman Malik had said that Taliban militants have threatened to attack a rally for election reforms.

“Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has threatened to attack the long march,” Malik told reporters in a joint press conference with Qadri.
“But we will not stop the long march and provide them full security,” Malik said.

Qadri vowed he would not waiver from his mission to stage the protest.

“The long march will take place on January 14, God willing, and it will remain peaceful,” Qadri said.

“Our mission is to strengthen democracy and pave the way for free and fair elections as enshrined in the constitution,” he said, adding that he was opposed to any delay in the Pakistani elections due in May.

Qadri leads a group called Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran, the movement to follow the path of the Quran, which has a network of religious and educational institutions.
TTP denies threatening Qadri’s long march | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Another batch of containers reach Red Zone Islamabad today -- Now don't say it's my propaganda against Qibla :woot:

never been , never was, & never will be but enlightment was my purpose?;):lol:

That was from TheNews and i posted DAWN version :)

Punjab govt has just received report that over 1000 buses, 880 minibuses or coaches,and other vehicles already hired for Jan 14 Long March

That was from TheNews and i posted DAWN version :)

Punjab govt has just received report that over 1000 buses, 880 minibuses or coaches,and other vehicles already hired for Jan 14 Long March
as content was same in your post so??
may be more, yet we dont know about karachi?;)

MQM will take U-Turn on Long March - Let's see

maybe maybe not, but any how if qadri shb can reach islamabad with enough numbers, with or without MQM, he will do the job?
cause when arrived in lahore before his jalsaa, he was alone too so bascly it doesnt matter???

Tanzem-e-whaidat-e-muslimeen the most vocal shia organization already announced its support to long march!
Very un-taped development?

I am trying to make you come down after your willing support for the voilent islamic defenation, you can contact to hillry clinton or OBAMA right now cause they maybe waiting for you??? Lol lol lol
Well you can do that just mentioning the name of TuQ, I can bet you they will hounr you, cause they know the theory & very practical life of dr, himself?
But plz stay away being abusive , cause it allways bring shame for the peoples like you, who kept using quran & hadiths for their own self intersts & it looks really ugly when with same breath you talk about great versses of quran & hadiths & in very same breath using very bad & abusive wordings???
Yes by doing that you are sharing serious challenges to you your mental health & growth???lol lol lol
Some day you will contact TuQ to get his version of islam, & I really wish good for that??? Lol lol lol
In the mean time , plz keep reading news of TuQ,s long march cause it can become a way of cure for peoples like yo?lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Enjoy long march of TuQ shb? Will you ?lol lol lol
Hope you will feel good now!

Do you feel proud of yourself when you come up with comments that makes utter fool out of yourself? Since the world is treating you like worthless subhuman and obviously you have no life no job your posts are perfect reflection of your pathetic useless life.
Not sure about Pakistani laws but in USA we have strict laws that will toss your *** in jail for baseless strong allegations. In order for that to happen you would have to be here and it is not going to happen since American Embassy would not even let you enter through their gates.
Islam is also very strict on matter of baseless allegation and Allah curses those fools like you.
TUQ useless long march is in need for useless human beings like you to clean after mess useless people will create in beautiful city of islamabad and i have already forwarded your name to your deity qadri.

sir, you are the one who is obsessed with licking sucking and kissing feet, Mullah or pigs feet are same thing so you have first hand experience with dealing with such feet.

With this kind of abusive atttiude you are nt serving the intersts of islam anyway?
Well, hopefull you will reconsider, your stance & your attitude & will come to QADRI,s long march topic?

Followers of Islam, here are hadiths which refers to corrupt scholars and leaders directly related to Qadri padri and Altaf Pharaoh.

@BATMAN since the devil inside your soul prevents you from recognizing the importance of Prophet Mohammed PBUH hadith i highly advice you filtering Qadri's nonsense for a minute so for once in your useless life accept the words of real Prophet over a munafiq dajjal called Qadri whom you see upon as a deity.

Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah said:

"This is why those who are in authority are of two groups: the scholars and the rulers. If they are upright, the people will be upright; if they are corrupt, the people will be corrupt."

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whenever a person becomes closer to a ruler he will be further away from Allah.” [Ahmad]

Imam Rafi recorded that Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “One of the most hated creation to Allah is the scholar who keeps visiting the government and the people who work in the streets (i.e. smaller departments).”

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “The most hated Qarees (Quran Reciters) to Allah are those who visit the rulers.” [Ibn Majah] Abu Hurairah (ra) reported that Muhammad (saw) said, “If you see a scholar mixing with a ruler regularly be aware that this man is a thief.” [Daylami Musnad Firdows]

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 4569, Narrated Umm Salamah, r.a.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: In the near future there will be Amirs (rulers) and you will like their good deeds and dislike their bad deeds. One who sees through their bad deeds (and tries to prevent their repetition by his hand or through his speech), is absolved from blame, but one who hates their bad deeds (in the heart of his heart, being unable to prevent their recurrence by his hand or his tongue), is (also) safe (so far as God"s wrath is concerned). But one who approves of their bad deeds and imitates them is spiritually ruined. People asked (the Prophet): Shouldn't we fight against them? He replied: No, as long as they say their prayers.

Back
Top Bottom