What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

MQM has been biggest and permanent partner of all muk-mukas in past 2 decades, you can see them ruling with almost all ruling parties who've ruled in past 2 decades.. And now since elections are nearing they're with Qadri once again. So muk-muka masters are joining hands with Qadri in march against muk-muka mafia, what a joke.. ;)

they were part of govts but they never rulled any of fedrl govts, genious!
if ganja sharif can hve tooba after being born in the hand genrls, thn why cant mqm hve thier tooba , for cleaning the mess?
bring some thing , which cant be brought before!;):rofl:

Yeah! Unfortunately! Goverment, if true, making it sure they don't make it to constitutional avenue.

Hey! I heard a contingent would be heading towards Lahore, is it true?

There are plans that if somebody make Veena Malik march wearing only tattoo towards Lahore than Laang March can be diverted to Raiwind Palace :lol:

I heard that Qibla will give first blow to Takhat-e-Lahore than will be heading towards Islamabad and somehow the objective will be achieved before reaching Islamabad. Kindda replica of March for CJ. However budget allocated will be consumed for sure.

they were part of govts but they never rulled any of fedrl govts, genious!
if ganja sharif can hve tooba after being born in the hand genrls, thn why cant mqm hve thier tooba , for cleaning the mess?
bring some thing , which cant be brought before!;):rofl:

They can't rule in federal govt individually because they're only a city's party, infact only a few towns party to be exact. Also they're part of all govts recently, who were making records of corruption under MQM's nose, was MQM sleep during all this??

- - - - -

Tahirul Qadri wrote directly to the Army to provide him special security. He got a flat no. Can he or someone explain under what Law did he approach GHQ.

There are plans that if somebody make Veena Malik march wearing only tattoo towards Lahore than Laang March can be diverted to Raiwind Palace :lol:

I heard that Qibla will give first blow to Takhat-e-Lahore than will be heading towards Islamabad and somehow the objective will be achieved before reaching Islamabad. Kindda replica of March for CJ. However budget allocated will be consumed for sure.

Rowdy is looking forward to rowdyism, I am amazed we still haven't learnt any lesson whatsoever! Such a waste of taxpayers money, 250 million is a huge sum, would have been utile if they had allocated it for poverty alleviation.

I doubt his march would end up like a march for CJ! If luckily Maulana achieves an objective, it would be merely a formal announcement of interim set-up that too according to the wishes of in house politicians. Moulana, by all means, is going to bite the dust, for establishment has more better options. Politically he has a very weak case, he's all about chest thumping and statements that change everyday.

Dr sahab have Many followers and he has ability for million march. I hope his struggle for electoral reform will improve our election system so that simple capable man can sit in the parliament. As it is cleared this march is not to derail democratic process,
Federal or Punjab government should not create any hurdles on the way, As it is peaceful march and for peaceful struggle.
Any intervention of government/police on peaceful march is not acceptable, As it will create ambiguity and it will open the way for Emergency. I hope government knows its sensitivity, and it will not do any evil things against the peaceful protesters as this is their right and not against the constitution.

Rowdy is looking forward to rowdyism, I am amazed we still haven't learnt any lesson whatsoever! Such a waste of taxpayers money, 250 million is a huge sum, would have been utile if they had allocated it for poverty alleviation.

I doubt his march would end up like a march for CJ! If luckily Maulana achieves an objective, it would be merely a formal announcement of interim set-up that too according to the wishes of in house politicians. Moulana, by all means, is going to bite the dust, for establishment has more better options. Politically he has a very weak case, he's all about chest thumping and statements that change everyday.

250 million is a huge sum
any proves or just another conpiracy theories by muk-muka mafia which is lossing its grounds inch by inch?:rofl:

Dr sahab have Many followers and he has ability for million march. I hope his struggle for electoral reform will improve our election system so that simple capable man can sit in the parliament. As it is cleared this march is not to derail democratic process,
Federal or Punjab government should not create any hurdles on the way, As it is peaceful march and for peaceful struggle.
Any intervention of government/police on peaceful march is not acceptable, As it will create ambiguity and it will open the way for Emergency. I hope government knows its sensitivity, and it will not do any evil things against the peaceful protesters as this is their right and not against the constitution.

as rehman malik warraned already, sure will hve fire works, & will bring the house of cards down!
DR, QADRI,s strugle will be written as the golden words in the history, cause what he is doing is for the country not for himself!

as rehman malik warraned already, sure will hve fire works, & will bring the house of cards down!
DR, QADRI,s strugle will be written as the golden words in the history, cause what he is doing is for the country not for himself!

with every paid media pundit trying to zigzag & pin him down, just to claim & blame him, he still stands tall, from najam sethi to saleem safi, no one hve the balls to cross question NAWAZ or ZARDARI about thier crouptions, this attitude looks biasd & horribly funny?
its his veiws & he isnt going to be anything any next sunday??? even he isnt willing for elections?
use your wisdom, how can a guy without any participation can change any thing of a decade old issue?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I said somehow objective will be achieved (i.e. face saving), which will follow the tactics of delaying the election. Unelected care taker for prolonged period is in favor of all main political parties and also in US+Nato as they are in negotiation of withdrawal and it will be easy for them to deal because unelected govt. will not have to worry about vote bank. IMHO it will be win win for all except PTI, however not sure about establishment but i agree with you establishment is not that much idiot they have much better and safe options.

I said somehow objective will be achieved (i.e. face saving), which will follow the tactics of delaying the election. Unelected care taker for prolonged period is in favor of all main political parties and also in US+Nato as they are in negotiation of withdrawal and it will be easy for them to deal because unelected govt. will not have to worry about vote bank. IMHO it will be win win for all except PTI, however not sure about establishment but i agree with you establishment is not that much idiot they have much better and safe options.
250 million
plz prove it , from where you got another of secret conspiracy theory???;):lol:

I said somehow objective will be achieved (i.e. face saving), which will follow the tactics of delaying the election. Unelected care taker for prolonged period is in favor of all main political parties and also in US+Nato as they are in negotiation of withdrawal and it will be easy for them to deal because unelected govt. will not have to worry about vote bank. IMHO it will be win win for all except PTI, however not sure about establishment but i agree with you establishment is not that much idiot they have much better and safe options.[/QUOT]

Tahirul Qadri vows not to let democracy be derailed
http://dawn.com/2013/01/07/tahirul-qadri-vows-not-to-let-democracy-be-derailed/
DawnNews | 5 hours ago 1
tahirul-qadri-afp-670.jpg

Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran (TMQ) chief Tahirul Qadri. — File Photo by AFP

LAHORE: Dr Tahirul Qadri assured on Monday that his party would not let democracy be derailed, a week before the Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran (TMQ) plans to march onto Islamabad.

Moreover, he added that his party did not wish to postpone the general elections.

The TMQ chief has vowed to lead at least two million people to Islamabad, warning that half might turn towards Lahore if the march is obstructed. The controversial rally has already been challenged in two petitions in the Lahore and Islamabad high courts.

Speaking at a traders’ convention on Monday, Qadri said that ‘thieves, plunderers and burglars’ should be in jail instead of the parliament, adding that they had built palaces over the ruins of houses of the poor.

Qadri also said the government was using the state machinery in an attempt to impede his long march on Jan 14.

He told the administration not to follow any ‘unlawful orders’ from the government, urging government employees to also join him in the long march.

The All Pakistan Traders Association also announced their support for Dr Tahirul Qadri.

598344_307790839325632_1635458260_n.jpg

They can't rule in federal govt individually because they're only a city's party, infact only a few towns party to be exact. Also they're part of all govts recently, who were making records of corruption under MQM's nose, was MQM sleep during all this??

- - - - -

Tahirul Qadri wrote directly to the Army to provide him special security. He got a flat no. Can he or someone explain under what Law did he approach GHQ.

18324_306086886162694_1017061478_n.jpg

PDF has given a facility to it's prestige member and it is called "Ignore" use this to ignore my posts. :)
Federal govt has allocated special budget to handle long march : Rs 250 million + 10,000 Security officials.*

where from you quoted that? do you hve enough proves or links to back your conspiracy theories?:lol:
no you dont?:cry:
its fine, if you dont like QADRI shb & his reforms, its your right too, but plz dont come up with conspiracy theories burning your mind!:no:
sure i will, but when you will stop spearding conspiracy theories of yours , without proves & crediblity, just to prove your POV?:agree::wave:

Could be a face saving for Qadri but in actuality interim set-up is due! Nay, if elections are delayed then Qadri would be a clear victorious - means he'll get what he's looking forward to. Establishment may be is interested in getting rid of this political environment (Zardari and Nawaz) but they will never allow anything to happen that in long-run make their position weak in the process of the withdrawal from Afghanistan. They would prefer a pro Pak-establishment set-up, unlike Qadri's which apparently is more pro west. Since there is something for the establishment to squeeze out of this whole drama, no political party in its right mind wants a delay in elections, even PPP would prefer elections.

Back
Top Bottom