What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Could be a face saving for Qadri but in actuality interim set-up is due! Nay, if elections are delayed then Qadri would be a clear victorious - means he'll get what he's looking forward to. Establishment may be is interested in getting rid of this political environment (Zardari and Nawaz) but they will never allow anything to happen that in long-run make their position weak in the process of the withdrawal from Afghanistan. They would prefer a pro Pak-establishment set-up, unlike Qadri's which apparently is more pro west. Since there is something for the establishment to squeeze out of this whole drama, no political party in its right mind wants a delay in elections, even PPP would prefer elections.

aglli bari muk-muka mafia wants for next 1000 years?
thn what could be done???

Could be a face saving for Qadri but in actuality interim set-up is due! Nay, if elections are delayed then Qadri would be a clear victorious - means he'll get what he's looking forward to. Establishment may be is interested in getting rid of this political environment (Zardari and Nawaz) but they will never allow anything to happen that in long-run make their position weak in the process of the withdrawal from Afghanistan. They would prefer a pro Pak-establishment set-up, unlike Qadri's which apparently is more pro west. Since there is something for the establishment to squeeze out of this whole drama, no political party in its right mind wants a delay in elections, even PPP would prefer elections.

68459_297996026971780_1510746161_n.jpg

I beg to differ, no major party wants elections within 90 days of care taker govt. -

PPP - They know people are pissed of right now and they will lose, prolong care taker will give Zardari chance for re-election
PMLN - People are pissed of their Noora Kushti & corruption - southern punjab is angry because khadam-e-alla is spending all funds in lahore.
MQM - They just have habbit to remain in power.
PMLQ - By supporting PPP, they are not at good position either.
There is also rumors that Musharaf is coming back to participate in election and surely he also needs time ;)

So, they all need time to get settled and this drama is surely have backing of west. Anyway, Let's see how things unfold and hope for best.

LOL!!! Do you even know, AQK is against long march and have requested PA & SC to stop this western sponsor long march.

BTW - Aik post kay kitnay paisay miltay hain?

I beg to differ, no major party wants elections within 90 days of care taker govt. -

PPP - They know people are pissed of right now and they will lose, prolong care taker will give Zardari chance for re-election
PMLN - People are pissed of their Noora Kushti & corruption - southern punjab is angry because khadam-e-alla is spending all funds in lahore.
There is also rumors that Musharaf is coming back to participate in election and surely he also needs time ;)

So, they all need time to get settled and this drama is surely have backing of west. Anyway, Let's see how things unfold and hope for best.

LOL!!! Do you even know, AQK is against long march and have requested PA & SC to stop this western sponsor long march.

60563_380071058747352_1599022484_n.jpg

it doesnt matters he is against long march, but he can be more strong candidate for care taker PM thn anyone else? ;):pakistan:
& BTW you need a job?250 million prapoganda mill:rofl:

AQ khan is past now, he gave bad name to our country as he was active in Black market.
He is not a politician.
Also I remembers his support of the Agha Waqar Ahmad's water car kit and his theory. :yahoo:

400267_296882893744574_1174299748_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Read tomorrows article, hope you will find it there :smokin:

PS: Foretasted tmp. on 14 ins -4. Tumhare Qibla ke tu waisay he Qulfi jum jani hai :woot:
k6118961.jpg
;):lol:
lifafaa media?

Just listen to this Molvi's fairy tales, and look at these hundreds of idiot cows who're listening to his utter stupidity and still not able to wake up.. No doubt why these jokers exist in our society. :hitwall:

@ batmannow Tell me, if a person is not sincere with his religion, how can you believe that he will be sincere with you country or nation?

thanks for asking nicly!
well a religion shouldbe a personal matter, me you or any one else shouldnt try to judge peoples, by thier belives?
BTW ever thought about how much religious NAWAZ & ZARDARI are & rest of our muk-muka politicians?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for asking nicly!
well a religion shouldbe a personal matter, me you or any one else shouldnt try to judge peoples, by thier belives?
BTW ever thought about how much religious NAWAZ & ZARDARI are & rest of our muk-muka politicians?

You're welcome, I think I'm always asking things nicely. However, can you tell me what you know about Qadri except his religious believes? Personally I don't know anything about him. He's a religious figure and that's all we know about him, so we can only judge him from what he's best known to common people. If he's leader of Minhaj ul Quran Foundation, a religious scholar, and a Sheikh ul Islam, then this is why people in Pakistan are following him since 80's. Please tell me do you agree with this or not?

Now if you agree with above part, then plz tell me in your views, whether his religious affairs are correct or not? If you say they are correct, then this discussion between you and me ends here. And if you say his religious affairs are wrong, then tell me why a person like me should follow what Qadri say about anything when I know he's a big liar and a fraud??

To me, lying about religion, distorting it, make people fool via religion are considered worst things as compared to corruption muk-muka other politicians are doing. Nawaz, Zardari and others are different stories, everyone knows who they are and they aren't claiming themselves as Sheikh ul Islam or Allama or bla bla bla while this person does so.

Relax, go to your Qadri he is waiting for you in a dark room, he likes boys like you.

Hahahaha U relax let discuss trinity and bible if you are in to it or Fcukoff .

and i know your Padri also like boys ;)

Quickly What ever you have learned about Islam just throw it in trash and start from the beginning because the more you talk the more you prove your lack of understanding of the religion. Dajjal army? just childish and idiotic arguments.

Hadiths clearly talked about BLESSED hands ad feet of the prophet! Try to differentiate between the status of prophet and qadri who is a scam artist and yes it is a sin to kiss the feet of a sin full scholar.

So according to your bible pork is forbidden then why you eat porky,and where in bible Jesus PBUH say i am god worship me .
tell me you hypocrite

You're welcome, I think I'm always asking things nicely. However, can you tell me what you know about Qadri except his religious believes? Personally I don't know anything about him. He's a religious figure and that's all we know about him, so we can only judge him from what he's best known to common people. If he's leader of Minhaj ul Quran Foundation, a religious scholar, and a Sheikh ul Islam, then this is why people in Pakistan are following him since 80's. Please tell me do you agree with this or not?

Now if you agree with above part, then plz tell me in your views, whether his religious affairs are correct or not? If you say they are correct, then this discussion between you and me ends here. And if you say his religious affairs are wrong, then tell me why a person like me should follow what Qadri say about anything when I know he's a big liar and a fraud??

To me, lying about religion, distorting it, make people fool via religion are considered worst things as compared to corruption muk-muka other politicians are doing. Nawaz, Zardari and others are different stories, everyone knows who they are and they aren't claiming themselves as Sheikh ul Islam or Allama or bla bla bla while this person does so.

for reforms in pakistans EC & consitutional reforms of the care taker govt in comming, i dont need to check his religious backgrounds & belives?
i will support a kala chor , if he stands up for reforms in pakistan & too stop another BARI of muk-muka mafia? cause QADRI shb ,s political or religious belives arent are the crissis we are facing as a nation, but croupt rule of muk-muka mafia is???
i am not trying to convince you at all for QADRI shbs religious belives at all, but i want a joint unity against MUK-MUKA mafia?
hope you get my POV!

Back
Top Bottom