What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

He is here to destroy the discussion... he will turn you angry with his nonsense.
I feel he is one of those sacrificial goats... which are used as suicide bombers to take out unwanted personalities in a crowd.

he said he can't read urdu.. which i don't believe either.
wont lst long expert in dealing every kind of trolls sir!;):lol:

1-6-2013_132260_1.gif

Imran Khan talking about another long march !!!!!!!

Why can't Imran Khan see pre-election riging? Does he also accept by-elections as fair?

1-6-2013_132260_1.gif

Imran Khan talking about another long march !!!!!!!

Why can't Imran Khan see pre-election riging? Does he also accept by-elections as fair?

i guss, some stupid 2nd level leadership within PTI holding him back, & spreading fear that you will lose , if he goes with qadri?

^^ I also feel some one is ill advising IK.

Now compare one stupidity with another!

If you compare both statements,
in one he says he'll go for long march if neutral govt. shall hold elections,
in below posted statement, (he says) he is not happy with nomination of caretaker PM.... so is going for long march or not?????? :hitwall:

1-6-2013_132252_1.gif

^^ I also feel some one is ill advising IK.

Now compare one stupidity with another!

If you compare both statements,
in one he says he'll go for long march if neutral govt. shall hold elections,
in below posted statement, (he says) he is not happy with nomination of caretaker PM.... so is going for long march or not?????? :hitwall:

1-6-2013_132252_1.gif

i told you the problem, why thn he told press, his agenda is same as QADRI,s agenda?
some of his genious leutnts dont like tobe the part of qadri,s march! thats it!

you need to go to qadri shb , to correct your molested mind, friend! or join his long march!
Is that what you did after TTP guys unfortunate incident with you in a dark room?

& you support shariha like mulana ghazi of lal mosque!

Really? how did you get that impression? You need to get your head out of your Qadri's rear.

He is here to destroy the discussion... he will turn you angry with his nonsense.
I feel he is one of those sacrificial goats... which are used as suicide bombers to take out unwanted personalities in a crowd.

he said he can't read urdu.. which i don't believe either.

You are by far the biggest hypocrite on the face of planet. I dont need to comment any further because your own comments are enough to destroy your own argument.

Why are you derailing a thread?

Do you have any evidence that he is a TTP member?

Your blaming has no basis and can be only termed as fitna!

So now discuss.. the political aspect og long march and do not bring in your religious bigotry!

wont lst long expert in dealing every kind of trolls sir!;):lol:

stop patting yourself in the back because you are just looking yourself in the mirror. Your number 1 enemy is yourself, the devil that dwells in you.

Is that what you did after TTP guys unfortunate incident with you in a dark room?

Really? how did you get that impression? You need to get your head out of your Qadri's rear.

I will ask QADRI shb to make, a DUA for your unrestive mind after his long march, if you hve time may you contact him in person?lol
& hope you would like him as your new teacher!lol

You are by far the biggest hypocrite on the face of planet. I dont need to comment any further because your own comments are enough to destroy your own argument.

stop patting yourself in the back because you are just looking yourself in the mirror. Your number 1 enemy is yourself, the devil that dwells in you.

What can I say thn, you hve been just QADRI-noyied ?lol

I will ask QADRI shb to make, a DUA for your unrestive mind after his long march, if you hve time may you contact him in person?lol
& hope you would like him as your new teacher!lol
No thanks, i need to save myself from this fitnah.

To you Qadri is your leader the supreme, but for me Allah and the prophet have the absolute knowledge so i am going to believe in what they say.

Once one Sahabi (companion) came to the Prophet (saw) and touched his beard and said, “Oh Messenger of Allah what makes you sad?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “All of us belong to Allah and all of us will be returned to Allah. Gibrael (as) came and told me about a great Fitnah (trial).” The companion asked, “Where is this Fitnah going to come from?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “From the anger of the good (beautiful) orators of the Quran and the rulers. The rulers will prevent people from getting their rights and the orators will follow the desires of the rulers.” Muhammad (saw) said, “Oh Gibrael what will the people from my Ummah who want to save themselves (from this Fitnah) need to do to?” Gibrael (as) responded by saying, “To keep away from those rulers and keep firm. If they are given what they have a right to take it but if they are not given their due rights then leave it (i.e. don’t chase them for it).”

No thanks, i need to save myself from this fitnah.

To you Qadri is your leader the supreme, but for me Allah and the prophet have the absolute knowledge so i am going to believe in what they say.

Once one Sahabi (companion) came to the Prophet (saw) and touched his beard and said, “Oh Messenger of Allah what makes you sad?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “All of us belong to Allah and all of us will be returned to Allah. Gibrael (as) came and told me about a great Fitnah (trial).” The companion asked, “Where is this Fitnah going to come from?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “From the anger of the good (beautiful) orators of the Quran and the rulers. The rulers will prevent people from getting their rights and the orators will follow the desires of the rulers.” Muhammad (saw) said, “Oh Gibrael what will the people from my Ummah who want to save themselves (from this Fitnah) need to do to?” Gibrael (as) responded by saying, “To keep away from those rulers and keep firm. If they are given what they have a right to take it but if they are not given their due rights then leave it (i.e. don’t chase them for it).”

Wow great,
You are possing urself a islamic lecturer after all that drak room dreams?
If I follow your madarsa islam, may I end up tattooed & doing destruction to my country?
No I hve enough knowledge of who is my allaha & my prophet,& don't use islam ,quran, hadiths to punnish fellow muslims, just because they nt agree with me?
So best I can suggest , as a fellow muslim you may join QADRI shb,s march!
He has written so many books on hadiths plz try to read & become real knowledgeable ?lol

Wow great,
You are possing urself a islamic lecturer after all that drak room dreams?
Your argument, spelling mistakes, adds to your stupidity.
If I follow your madarsa islam, may I end up tattooed & doing destruction to my country?
No I hve enough knowledge of who is my allaha & my prophet,& don't use islam ,quran, hadiths to punnish fellow muslims, just because they nt agree with me?
So best I can suggest , as a fellow muslim you may join QADRI shb,s march!
He has written so many books on hadiths plz try to read & become real knowledgeable ?lol
Like i said, their is a devil that dwells in side of you and you need to get it out quickly before it too destroys you.
Do you seriously think you can win an argument by accusing every other person of being your ex boyfriend who disagrees from your opinion? Where have i advocated TTP your boyfriends? Has the devil inside you became so strong that any Hadith Quran words looks like a mental torture for you? Reading your post is like going through dog sh1t to find a pin.

Your argument, spelling mistakes, adds to your stupidity.

Like i said, their is a devil that dwells in side of you and you need to get it out quickly before it too destroys you.
Do you seriously think you can win an argument by accusing every other person of being your ex boyfriend who disagrees from your opinion? Where have i advocated TTP your boyfriends? Has the devil inside you became so strong that any Hadith Quran words looks like a mental torture for you? Reading your post is like going through dog sh1t to find a pin.

Is any of your post finds any match to the topic in disscuss?no
Its not a QIRAT or HADITH muqabla?
So come to the topic, when you r leaving for QADRI shbs march on 14th jan, plz take warm cloths cause its very cold out there?lol lol lol
I will be vry glad to hear frm you!lol

Is any of your post finds any match to the topic in disscuss?no
Its not a QIRAT or HADITH muqabla?
So come to the topic, when you r leaving for QADRI shbs march on 14th jan, plz take warm cloths cause its very cold out there?lol lol lol
I will be vry glade to hear frm you some!lol

Anyone coming to Rally please bring a lota too and the beautiful lawns you will see in Islamabad are for aesthetic pleasure not for taking a shyt, so please stay put. My beautiful city soon to be ruined by 4 million brutes :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom