What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Wow,
You never thought to do with those who are responsible for crouption, CNG ,GAS,FEUL,ENERGY,TERRORISM,crisis instead you are against the person who is challenging these muk-muka pmln & PPP mafia?
I think you should try it on your head , which is really messed up!lol

Tahir Ul douchebag is Morsi 2.0 .... All he wants is violence in the name of religion. We had a similar retard named Ghazi, if you remember Red mosque. What was he doing for the past 4 years? Jerking off i suppose. Now that elections are nearby, he comes back trying to create problems and violence in the name of religion. I say shoot him, chop off his tongue and then shoot the tongue. Pakistan is better off without retards like him. Did you know his jalsa cost 100 crore rupees and he had the guts to ask poor people to sell their jewellery and their life savings for his cause. I mean, if i had a gun, i would shoot him myself

MQM - Famous for it's specialty, supported Musharaf than PPP and is still part of Govt. and has Call Boy assured Swiss Boy for his support.
PMLQ - Ex-PMLN supported Musharaf, than PPP and is still part of Govt. also supporting Qibla
PPP - Will love to delay election as Billo is not yet eligble to contest election and it will give needed time to them, So that people with short memory will forget their misdeeds

anybody & everyone & anyway? but no MUK-MUKA mafia in pakistan;):agree:
what you say my friend?:smokin:

As IK said, as long as Qadri's demands are in the sync with the constitution [Which is a self protection mechanism if you ask me], he will have his support but PTI won't fly with him to Islamabad [I do however see a last minute decision, depending on how Qadri maneuvers for next two weeks].

As, far as i am concerned, i will support all good men of this country who may challenge this establishment, the only aspect that has me itching is the MQM's active participation in the proposed long march, but i will let them have the benefit of the doubt.

I, am not with Qadri not against Qadri either...I will see if he survives the arms twisting and Noora Kushti thats about to break loose from today.

@airomerix isnt it funny that someone sitting in Bangkok is more worried about Pakistan than people who actually live here...

Last edited by a moderator:
TuQ is not a pawn but a knight how can walk two and half square in any direction.

He is still a pawn; doesn't have what it takes to be a knight.

What I am yet to understand is how did the Army agree to this; or maybe we haven't seen the full episode as yet.

TUQ maybe used enough to create a storm if not a tsunami and then sent home by Supreme court's judgement.

that is where the risk is, will people's stupid religious alignment rule over word of law ?

@airomerix isnt it funny that someone sitting in Bangkok is more worried about Pakistan than people who actually live here...

He (airomerix) better explain how Moulvi can pass lollypop to a man sitting in Bangkok. (read post#466)

Please,, keep your discussion to politics.

Tahir Ul douchebag is Morsi 2.0 .... All he wants is violence in the name of religion. We had a similar retard named Ghazi, if you remember Red mosque. What was he doing for the past 4 years? Jerking off i suppose. Now that elections are nearby, he comes back trying to create problems and violence in the name of religion. I say shoot him, chop off his tongue and then shoot the tongue. Pakistan is better off without retards like him. Did you know his jalsa cost 100 crore rupees and he had the guts to ask poor people to sell their jewellery and their life savings for his cause. I mean, if i had a gun, i would shoot him myself
astonished!
can you prove his political history, shows he supports terrorism as, ghazi was???
instead he is the one who went against talibans & made the islamic fatwaa against them? while your damo-crazly/ political leaders kept thier mouth shut against talibans, because of fear, & not passed a single anti/terrorism law , your dam judiciary never sentenced a single terrorist, while they were slaughtering your civilians /soilders???
& what does 9 elections hve brought good for pakistan? CNG , FINANCIAL, INDUSTERIAL, POWER, INFILATION, FEUL, CROUPTION, TERRORISM & list goes on??
you cant see swiss accounts, money luandrings of pmln & ppp? you never ask anything about it?
at least everyone can see his resourcess, bt what about money which went out of pakistan?
no cant see that, cause your eyes are closed by the love of muk-muka mafia?

if i had a gun, i would shoot him myself
your IP can be tracked in minutes, & if some thing happened to dr, qadri you can , be traced & arrested, be aware what you are posting now, it can be sent as a prove against you! genious?

Its hilarious. He's just taking those rank badges way too seriously. :P

He is still a pawn; doesn't have what it takes to be a knight.

What I am yet to understand is how did the Army agree to this; or maybe we haven't seen the full episode as yet.

TUQ maybe used enough to create a storm if not a tsunami and then sent home by Supreme court's judgement.

that is where the risk is, will people's stupid religious alignment rule over word of law ?

With surprising publicity & support it looks more than a pawn - specially the media coverage he got. You are right - Picture abhi baki hai

dont ask for what you dont know, or if in the middle of night, some agency peoples come to pick you up, thn never cry! what the hell is going on ???:devil:;)

not long , you will know why those rank badges are earned? now stay @ topic!

if not why did PTI did its drone march?
why thn every thn & now PTI peoples keep giving examples of PTI jalsaa,s in LAHORE & KARACHI?
friend its simple, that IK is ready tobe part of MUK-MUKA mafia, through the same croupt system , which they say made PMLn won in the buy=elections? why cant IK not want to go against PPP, while telling nation he is the most croupt president of pakistan, its like you have a lot of garbagge in your home & you keep crying for its bad smell but , you didnt want to clean it , because it will make all the muhalla a mess??? its very weak defence or a negociated defence?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...i-long-march-cat-out-bag-3.html#ixzz2GwYGiBia

The drone march was conducted on the basis of achieving a moral victory, where the people of Waziristan had the opportunity to relinquish there own opinions and destitute situation to the whole of Pakistan. The Jalsa of Karachi and Lahore was established because the common doctrine at the time, was that PPP and Noon league were the dominant party and there vote bank was impregnable. Clearly this assumption became refuted through the foundation of these Jalsa.

Before criticizing someone, first let the event transpire then respond in kind fashion, because you look like an inert fool that is conjecturing a wild hypothesis that has no basis, but pent up frustration. The rest of your post does not make any sense. Imran Khan has postulated quite categorically, within the spheres of the press that he supports the ideology behind the march proposed by Dr. Qadri, but he feels in his wisdom that this action is not correct. Partly because it can give a possible reason for these political parties which have destroyed Pakistan to come back on the pretense of Imran Khan being supported by the establishment and democracy became distorted.

the last thing people of Pakistan need is a revolution led by another stupid mullah named tahir ul padri!
Whats next? Mullah Fazloo inquilab?

Radio tehreek? Chalo chalo waziristan chalo?

The drone march was conducted on the basis of achieving a moral victory, where the people of Waziristan had the opportunity to relinquish there own opinions and destitute situation to the whole of Pakistan. The Jalsa of Karachi and Lahore was established because the common doctrine at the time, was that PPP and Noon league were the dominant party and there vote bank was impregnable. Clearly this assumption became refuted through the foundation of these Jalsa.

Before criticizing someone, first let the event transpire then respond in kind fashion, because you look like an inert fool that is conjecturing a wild hypothesis that has no basis, but pent up frustration. The rest of your post does not make any sense. Imran Khan has postulated quite categorically, within the spheres of the press that he supports the ideology behind the march proposed by Dr. Qadri, but he feels in his wisdom that this action is not correct. Partly because it can give a possible reason for these political parties which have destroyed Pakistan to come back on the pretense of Imran Khan being supported by the establishment and democracy became distorted.

achieving a moral victory
then why was the announced anti/drone demonstration been cancelled in front of UN?:lol:

The Jalsa of Karachi and Lahore was established because the common doctrine at the time, was that PPP and Noon league were the dominant party and there vote bank was impregnable.
what vote banks PPP & pmln are having in karachi?:lol:

democracy became distorted
the same damo-crazy which can be seen in buy-elections in punjab , in which PMLn won ?:lol:
or the damo-crazy ,which brought us ZARDARI & NAWAZ muk muka mafia, with cng , gas , power, industerial, financial, terrorism , health, educational, crissis?:lol:
or the same damocrazy , which has destroyed PIA, RAILWAYS, STEELMILLS?:lol:

i dont call you with names, but better you think it by yourself?;):rofl:

if not why did PTI did its drone march?
why thn every thn & now PTI peoples keep giving examples of PTI jalsaa,s in LAHORE & KARACHI?
friend its simple, that IK is ready tobe part of MUK-MUKA mafia, through the same croupt system , which they say made PMLn won in the buy=elections? why cant IK not want to go against PPP, while telling nation he is the most croupt president of pakistan, its like you have a lot of garbagge in your home & you keep crying for its bad smell but , you didnt want to clean it , because it will make all the muhalla a mess??? its very weak defence or a negociated defence?

To spread awareness, and create a ground for elections... imagine if PTI had done nothing of it... where do you think PTI would be standing today?

Back
Top Bottom