What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

the last thing people of Pakistan need is a revolution led by another stupid mullah named tahir ul padri!
Whats next? Mullah Fazloo inquilab?

Radio tehreek? Chalo chalo waziristan chalo?
supporters of mullha FM cant understand it cause they are too afraid to even talk against TTp?:rofl:

To spread awareness, and create a ground for elections... imagine if PTI had done nothing of it... where do you think PTI would be standing today?

i dont wana, reply cause i support change, by anyone , anyway against muk-muka mafia!
& my reply will feul fire , away the growing thinking against muk-muka mafia!
& as long as PTI,s moral support is there for QADRI shb, its all quite on the PDF front!;):tup:

MQM - Famous for it's specialty, supported Musharaf than PPP and is still part of Govt. and has Call Boy assured Swiss Boy for his support.
PMLQ - Ex-PMLN supported Musharaf, than PPP and is still part of Govt. also supporting Qibla
PPP - Will love to delay election as Billo is not yet eligble to contest election and it will give needed time to them, So that people with short memory will forget their misdeeds

To the contrary belief, PPP would not like to delay elections.. they are winning all by elections... afterall.
They have muk muka judiciary and beurocracy in their pocket and foreign support.

When Musharraf came PPP distributed sweets, there was no PML-Q or N!
PML-Q was created because N.Sharif was registered president of PML, which today is commonly identified as PML-N.
MQM is indeed lucky... and they always have to work with ruling party and vice versa.

just sharing my short memory!

dont ask for what you dont know, or if in the middle of night, some agency peoples come to pick you up, thn never cry! what the hell is going on ???:devil:;)

not long , you will know why those rank badges are earned? now stay @ topic!

Which agency are we talking about? CIA? Since i busted their mole... :azn: I know Pak guys would give me a medal if Tahir Ul douchebag is shot for taking down a terrorist or potential enemy agency agent (depends on what agency you link him to). :sniper:

astonished!
can you prove his political history, shows he supports terrorism as, ghazi was???
instead he is the one who went against talibans & made the islamic fatwaa against them? while your damo-crazly/ political leaders kept thier mouth shut against talibans, because of fear, & not passed a single anti/terrorism law , your dam judiciary never sentenced a single terrorist, while they were slaughtering your civilians /soilders???
& what does 9 elections hve brought good for pakistan? CNG , FINANCIAL, INDUSTERIAL, POWER, INFILATION, FEUL, CROUPTION, TERRORISM & list goes on??
you cant see swiss accounts, money luandrings of pmln & ppp? you never ask anything about it?
at least everyone can see his resourcess, bt what about money which went out of pakistan?
no cant see that, cause your eyes are closed by the love of muk-muka mafia?

if i had a gun, i would shoot him myself
your IP can be tracked in minutes, & if some thing happened to dr, qadri you can , be traced & arrested, be aware what you are posting now, it can be sent as a prove against you! genious?

Like i said, i would gladly shoot him. Ip address... plz, i'll give my address. Come get me :sniper:

the last thing people of Pakistan need is a revolution led by another stupid mullah named tahir ul padri!
Whats next? Mullah Fazloo inquilab?

Radio tehreek? Chalo chalo waziristan chalo?

First thing we need is all muk muka parties out... Dr. Qadri was the first one in the world to call TTP non Muslims.

First thing we need is all muk muka parties out... Dr. Qadri was the first one in the world to call TTP non Muslims.

They are already going with the new elections... No need to derail their departure

Which agency are we talking about? CIA? Since i busted their mole... :azn: I know Pak guys would give me a medal if Tahir Ul douchebag is shot for taking down a terrorist or potential enemy agency agent (depends on what agency you link him to). :sniper:

now post a link proving Tahir Ul-qadri a terrorist or potential enemy agency agent ?
you will know when the angels of pakistan , will wake you up, in the middle of night!

They are already going with the new elections... No need to derail their departure

buy=elections in punjab proving they are in for another term for next 5 years!

For your information the drone attack became cancelled in front of the UN, because it was clashing with Eid, hence Imran Khan was busy with other responsibilities. However he achieved his objective through highlighting this issue in the international arena, as the British parliament discussed this matter in great detail when the drone march became successful across the spectrum of various media outlets.

Okay the Lahore Jalsa was to prove that Noon league are not invincible, but the Karachi Jalsa was good because it demonstrated that people supported Imran Khan in a city which is predominately being run by PPP or MQM.

First of all you can laugh, but please brush up your English before whinging like a broken cassette player that needs maintenance. Clearly you want the Army to come back into power, which is naive and stupid. Wasn't it the same Army establishment that was supporting and funding Noon League back in the 90s. Was it not the same Army whose polices in the 1980s has brought Pakistan to its current situation with this extremists salafists movement. Again was it not the same Army under Musharraf who brought all these criminals back into Pakistan. The energy crisis which is prone to be seen in Pakistan is partly on the fault of the last establishment. So instead of whinging like a women as the English are known for saying, give a possible solution.

now post a link proving Tahir Ul-qadri a terrorist or potential enemy agency agent ?
you will know when the angels of pakistan , will wake you up, in the middle of night!

Apparently those angels had to convey their message through someone in Bangkok. I thought angels could appear anywhere they wanted and did not need a messenger... :sniper:

Apparently those angels had to convey their message through someone in Bangkok. I thought angels could appear anywhere they wanted and did not need a messenger... :sniper:
everything depends on need & supply?:agree::smokin:

truth & facts why dr, qadri is doing long march!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok buddy, whatever makes you happy. But i will shoot Tahir Ul douchebag, if i get a chance. Not taking back my threat :guns:
keep it up if it happens, you will be picked up for sure, its not the threat, but a procedure to catch terrorists?

everything depends on need & supply?:agree::smokin:

truth & facts why dr, qadri is doing long march!

Pure nonsense! He was jerking off the past 4 years when people were suffering and now he suddenly decided to make his appearance near elections? Justify as much as you like but people like Tahir Ul douchebag are dragging my beautiful country down.

keep it up if it happens, you will be picked up for sure, its not the threat, but a procedure to catch terrorists?

Killing a terrorist is considered a heroic act. You get medals not punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, in the world bank and other international business and economy houses, the gov't of Punjab has more credibility than Islamabad. They are running a lot of programs for public welfare and with low corruption rates. I don't know about politics in Pakistan at this level. But I do know what the auditors say and the monitoring of funds and public welfare. Gov't of Punjab tops it. I think similar good governance should be implemented everywhere else in Pakistan. You guys should pick the right leaders so they can take your country to the next level

If only we could do that, we have bad judgement and have a habit of running after slogans. most of the time we hate best person for the job only because he is from different ethnicity, sometime we oppose the most important project that this country needs for its survival only because that project will benefit certain ethnicity more. If God had put a label on every human's forehead in accordance with their abilities...90% of our population will have chutia written on their forehead

Pure nonsense! He was jerking off the past 4 years when people were suffering and now he suddenly decided to make his appearance near elections? Justify as much as you like but people like Tahir Ul douchebag are dragging my beautiful country down.

Killing a terrorist is considered a heroic act. You get medals not punishment.

Who said people were suffering? we were in good hands of Imran Khan... he was leading the long march but for Zardari's presidentship.

He appeared close to elections, because nation was promised revolution but all we see is that we were fooled.

Back
Top Bottom