What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Former Ogra chief escaped to Nepal, SC informed
From the Newspaper | Syed Irfan Raza | 3 days ago 0
Former Ogra chief escaped to Nepal, SC informed | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
ig-police-punjab-online-670.jpg

wow punjab police zindabad/muk-muka mafia zindabad;):lol::cheesy:

Inspector General Punjab Police Haji Habib-ur-Rehman speaks during a press conference in this file photo. — File Photo by Online

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court asked the National Accountability Bureau on Monday what action it had taken against those who were behind the escape of former chairman of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority Tauqir Sadiq from the country.

NAB and police officials expressed their helplessness in arresting the former Ogra chief by the Dec 31 deadline given by the court and informed a two-judge bench hearing the case that he had escaped to Nepal.

At the last hearing three days ago, Inspector General of Punjab Chaudhry Habibur Rehman informed the court that the accused had escaped to Dubai.

The court directed Additional IG of Punjab Malik Khuda Baksh to submit by Wednesday a report highlighting the whereabouts of the accused, along with airport camera and finger print records.

The Federal Investigation Agency claimed that Sadiq could not escape abroad because his name was on the exit control list (ECL).

“If he has flown to another country what action the NAB has taken against those involved in his escape,” asked Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja, a member of the bench.

He asked the NAB and police officials how Tauqir Sadiq had managed to escape abroad if his name was on the ECL and in the presence of close-circuit cameras at airports.

Tauqir Sadiq and three other officials of Ogra – Mansoor Ali Muzaffar, Mir Kamal Frid Bijarani Muree and Jawad Jamil – are accused of misusing authority, embezzling funds and causing Rs82 billion losses to the national exchequer by converting operating income (regular income) into non-operating income in violation of an agreement signed with the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank, relocating several CNG stations, making illegal appointments, etc.

FIA official Azam Khan informed the court that wife and daughter of Tauqir Sadiq had also left for Kathmandu in a PIA flight PK-268 on Dec 10. He said Sadiq’s name was put on the ECL on January 25 and he returned to the country on March 27. “FIA record shows that he has not left the country after that,” he added.

The Punjab IG said the former Ogra chief might have escaped abroad on a fake passport and a police team had been sent to Kathmandu for his arrest.

Justice Khawaja said it meant that fake passports were also being made in the country.

Justice Khilji Arif Hussain said no-one involved in the escape of Sadiq should be spared. “Everyone should be given equal treatment even if a constable, IG, adviser or minister is involved in the escape,” he said.

Tauqir Sadiq is said to be a close relative of PPP’s Secretary General Jehangir Badar. Earlier, the apex court had given a deadline of Oct 5 for the arrest of Sadiq, but NAB failed to lay its hands on the accused.

On Nov 25 last year, the court had declared the appointment of Tauqir Sadiq as Ogra chairman illegal and ordered NAB to investigate corruption cases against him and submit its findings within 45 days. The court had observed that five people were involved in the illegal appointment of Sadiq, including Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf.

According to media reports, the former Ogra chief recently wrote a letter to the cabinet committee investigating NAB’s claims that the country was losing billions of rupees everyday because of corruption. He claimed that he too was made a victim of “such baseless allegations where NAB made claims that were hard to substantiate”.

dont work too hard batman, take a breather, paisa ani jani cheeze hay yar kun us ke lye itna khwar ho raha hay. Robin bhabhi wasey he fuzool khurchion main urati rehti hay

Nawaz vows to defy Qadri’s “imported agenda”
APP | 6 hours ago 0
http://dawn.com/2013/01/03/nawaz-vows-to-defy-qadris-imported-agenda/
nawaz2-afp-670.jpg

PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif. — File photo by AFP

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif on Thursday, referring to Tehrik Minhaj-ul-Quran (TMQ) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri, said “imported Shaikh-ul-Islam” wants to disrupt electoral process in the country and his sole agenda is to sabotage the upcoming elections.

“All this is being done to ambush Nawaz League,” he said, adding that a few thousand people can not hold 180 million people of the country as hostage.

Speaking to media representatives after meeting with Jamhoori Watan Party (JWP) leader Talal Akbar Bugti at his Raiwind residence, Sharif said a little time is left in general elections and questioned purpose of holding long march by Tahirul Qadri. “We will not allow such dramas.”

The PML-N chief urged Qadri to shun deceiving the nation and said “We don’t need such useless lectures.”

Nawaz Sharif said that his party was against the former dictator, General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf from day one.

Talal Bugti, on the occasion, said the both parties will take part in elections under one umbrella.

Pmln to give free hand to Tahir ul Qadri long march:woot::lol:

dont work too hard batman, take a breather, paisa ani jani cheeze hay yar kun us ke lye itna khwar ho raha hay. Robin bhabhi wasey he fuzool khurchion main urati rehti hay
paisey ki fikar nahi ,siyasat nahi riyasaat ki fikar hai!:rofl::lol:;)

kun kya hua canada ka trip to nehe laga lya tu ney

pehley tsunami aye abb rayasat bachaney waley aa gye
share ke chinghar nehe aye abhi tuk

Nawaz vows to defy Qadri’s “imported agenda”
APP | 6 hours ago 0
PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif. — File photo by AFP
Talal Bugti, on the occasion, said the both parties will take part in elections under one umbrella.[/I][/B]

Pmln to give free hand to Tahir ul Qadri long march:woot::lol:

paisey ki fikar nahi ,siyasat nahi riyasaat ki fikar hai!:rofl::lol:;)

WOW. Apparently....I've pissed you off real bad that you are going crazy. If you really represent your flag.....then why don't you answer my previous posts? I never said that politicians are 'angels'. Hell, even in the US, the politicians have their share of crap. That's the nature of the business. I did speak to the credibility of the Punjab gov't in the world vs. the rest of the Pakistan's establishments. I know so as I am in that area. World business and economy, etc is what I know and work with. So, instead of just silly posting articles which don't represent the World Bank, the IMG, the Turkish Board of Investments, The US Treasury of the Chinese Trade Organization ........answer the questions that I've asked.

People like you, make fools out of themselves and make your country look like its filled with idiots and people that have no common sense. When the reality is the other way around. Wake up, and turn into a nation. You guy's have always been separated, primarily due to the lack of care for your own country. And no, the US didn't put this divide amongst yourselves. You guys have it in you. Read your posts and you'll know what I am talking about. Also, do answer my questions instead of just acting defensive and silly! Thx

what is soo difficult to hang anyone caught in mega corruption?

To the contrary belief, PPP would not like to delay elections.. they are winning all by elections... afterall.
They have muk muka judiciary and beurocracy in their pocket and foreign support.

When Musharraf came PPP distributed sweets, there was no PML-Q or N!
PML-Q was created because N.Sharif was registered president of PML, which today is commonly identified as PML-N.
MQM is indeed lucky... and they always have to work with ruling party and vice versa.

just sharing my short memory!

There is difference between by-elections and general elections. What you need is to get services of Army & Rangers at polling booths to stop rigging as Police can't do it. If people again vote for same fake degree holders and corrupts than they deserve what they are getting. So either scrap & forget democrazy or follow it i.e. go for elections on time. but a planted Mullah sitting on top will be the last thing i would like to see.

I know there was no PML-Q but this PML-Q is formed by lotas who did Muk-Muka with Musharraf then with PPP.
MQM has history of doing Muk-Muka with everyone.
PPP did Muk-Muka and got NRO
Ganja family did muk-muka with Musharaf as well
PTI - I will not comment because they are not and never was part of govt.

So - majority of muk-muka mafia i.e. MQM, Q, N in his camp against whom Qibla is gonna do long march? there is still 9 days - you never know even PPP is on board :azn:

^^ OK in this case i vote to scrap democrazy and relax, no Mullah is going to rule Pakistan, May i ask/request you to listen his speech.. provided you have time!

When you got muk-muka mafia defining damocrazy by protecting corruption, a simple innocent life can becomes difficult?
As you can see , how many & how much peoples defending croupt muk-muka mafia & their damocrazy here on PDF?lol

Do you not know corruption is legalized by constitutional amendment!

Any one not indulging in corruption will go to jail. Iftikhar ch. will make sure every one follow the constitution.

Pakistan constitution is and judiciary is a big joke and its political guardians too.

Look at the birthday party of so called Sheikh ul Islam..

He is not enjoying with pammela anderson at least, & is still hve better knowledge thn TTp, birthday parties been clebreted even in the famlies of great rullers of KSA but still they are called khaimen hermen sharfen?lol
Just a birthday party makes you made but you can accept morly croupt,s as your dam leaders???
Wht kind of dual faced peoples we hve as our leaders?

Last edited by a moderator:
and Tahirul Qadri says Riba (sood) is halal for canadian muslims. i can post cutting of the news paper. but it has words which are not appropriate. to be posted.

399313_239468176185391_1380260326_n.jpg

what Qadri says

563566_340155579424922_379151378_n.jpg

my dear sir first of all tell me what does a mushrik means apparently its says nothing about about the AL-kitab.
2 what does mushabqat mean and in what context was that word spoken can u tell me that ? and in what situation was this ahadish spoken.
3 what wrong with saying that risalat sey inkar or hazrat aisa (AS) ko nabi na mana wala muslim nahi ?. and as hazoor (SAW) ki willada or jeasus christ kis willadat bilkul khushi key din hain kia wo dono hamrey nabi nahi ?

singing and dancing frankly i give a rat *** about those kinds of things what he does is his prob but if he is doing something in Pakistan benefit then **** you alll il rather have my lot with him then other people (frankly even i dont like him .)

Pakistan Tehreek insaf is the only party which will lead Pakistan to the era of development :)

He is not advocating anything new. Its already a established fact that Islam is peaceful and anyone who oppose his view does not becomes evil lover. Democracy is a newly invented system and those who associate it with Islam are inventing new matters in Islam which is against Islam. Islamic politics may not be compatible with current situation because of (peoples corrupt mind set) but it can not be replaced with modern Democracy and electoral system.

It may be alright to wish your christian friend merry Christmas but totally not alright for a muslim scholar to celebrate it with a priest. Qadri is participating in an event which celebrates the birth of christ son of god.

if islam policies can not match the current policies then Islam is no longer a religion of all times and we are all living a farce.Its this simple my dear man

So are we going to establish a conclusion out of this or just argue for the sake of a debate? Are Muslim scholars allowed to celebrate non muslim's rituals?

any and every thing is legal as long as it does not collide with the main five pillars of Islam and doesn't go against the fundamentals of Islam. celebrating Christmas doesn't go against the fundamentals of Islam nor the philosophy of Islam so no In this particular case no.

I, don't speak for TQ. However i do see why he left Pakistan after Sarfaraz Naeemi was Martyred, everyone has the right to protect his life, especially if they are being threatened.

If, he is here to derail the electoral system then i will be the first one to speak against him, but he doesn't seem to as ALL of his claims were based inside Pakistan's constitution. I'd Rather wait for the word to come out before establishing a final judgement. As, for my own opinion is concerned, i do see an alliance forming between IK-TQ and JI, they are the only 3 political forces outside the parliament. [I,could be wrong]
there is one other force that is keen on making it all come true !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom