What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Tahir-ul-Qadri ke Tsunami ke kia huaa ???

:D

He's boycotting elections.

409001_164805280344310_227642005_n.jpg

We need a presidential system.

Army's puppet...

now he has vanished into thin air..

most probably introduced by the army to keep up the pressure on civil machinery..

glad that Civililian establishment did not break..

Army's puppet...

now he has vanished into thin air..

most probably introduced by the army to keep up the pressure on civil machinery..

glad that Civililian establishment did not break..

Can't say anything about the "Army Factor" for certain.
More likely that he was a part of the "Advance Party" for Commando Musharraff. And while the Qadri phenomenon was 'blooming'; the Army was just sitting on the fence.

More likely that he was a part of the "Advance Party" for Commando Musharraff. And while the Qadri phenomenon was 'blooming'; the Army was just sitting on the fence.

even I doubted it...

but after his vanishing act.. its for sure that Army has played a role.. even if not as an instigator.. maybe as a facilitator :undecided:

Your Knowledge About Pakistani Politicians & Politics Is Just As Same As The knowledge Of Millions Living in The Slumbs Of Mumbai?
Musharaf & Qadri Arent In Any Allaince At Alll? & If He Been On His Side, you May Could Hve Been Looking Another Dharna in Islamabad By Now?
So Dont Come To Jerk Off ! On The Topics Whi H You Never Knew, Or you Being Abused Dangerously!:devil::triniti::pdf:

A sin to vote in upcoming elections: Tahirul Qadri
LAHORE: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Tahirul Qadri on Sunday claimed that voting in the current corrupt system would be a sin and that his party will hold peaceful protests across the country on May 11, the day of the general elections, Express News reported.
The PAT plans to carry out a peaceful rally from Railway Station to Lakshmi Chowk in Lahore to protest against the present electoral system, which will not only be attended by party workers and citizens but also women, he added.
Qadri said that allowing fake degree holders, loan defaulters and tax evaders to participate in the elections is akin to making a mockery out of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution.
He further said that the present system is the greatest enemy of the country and its people and that the voters themselves will curse the system after the elections because it would allow plunderers, looters and bandits to make it to the assemblies.
Qadri is not against elections but wants a system that is based on a real democratic system, he added.
A sin to vote in upcoming elections: Tahirul Qadri – The Express Tribune

LAHORE: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Tahirul Qadri on Sunday claimed that voting in the current corrupt system would be a sin and that his party will hold peaceful protests across the country on May 11, the day of the general elections, Express News reported.
The PAT plans to carry out a peaceful rally from Railway Station to Lakshmi Chowk in Lahore to protest against the present electoral system, which will not only be attended by party workers and citizens but also women, he added.
Qadri said that allowing fake degree holders, loan defaulters and tax evaders to participate in the elections is akin to making a mockery out of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution.
He further said that the present system is the greatest enemy of the country and its people and that the voters themselves will curse the system after the elections because it would allow plunderers, looters and bandits to make it to the assemblies.
Qadri is not against elections but wants a system that is based on a real democratic system, he added.

1000% Right, Cause this Election Will Only Prolong The Rule Of The Croupts?

i doubt that he used the word 'sin'
'sin' has a really strict meaning. probably the translator didnt give much thought to it and used it instead of a more appropriate work

Your Knowledge About Pakistani Politicians & Politics Is Just As Same As The knowledge Of Millions Living in The Slumbs Of Mumbai?
Musharaf & Qadri Arent In Any Allaince At Alll? & If He Been On His Side, you May Could Hve Been Looking Another Dharna in Islamabad By Now?
So Dont Come To Jerk Off ! On The Topics Whi H You Never Knew, Or you Being Abused Dangerously!:devil::triniti::pdf:

be nice man... thats not the way to talk. especially after u claim to be Dr. Qadri's supporter.

I heard his speech in Bangalore.

He sounds Inspiring and has advocates great philosophical aspects of islam favouring peace with every human on globe including jews/hindus.

He's a liar and a manipulator, take all of his word with a grain of salt.

i doubt that he used the word 'sin'
'sin' has a really strict meaning. probably the translator didnt give much thought to it and used it instead of a more appropriate work

be nice man... thats not the way to talk. especially after u claim to be Dr. Qadri's supporter.

If He was Nice, He Could Hve A Nice Answer?:smokin:
Yes I Support ! The Change What Dr, Qadri Was Preaching Bt It Aint Mean That I ! Am Some Kind Of Slave To Him?
I Am A normal Human Being ! & It Means I Can Become As nasty As Others To Let Them Know, They Arent The Only Ones?
Thanks A Lot For Your Kind advice, i am A Good Listener To You Allways!:agree::tup:

What & how Did He Has Manupilated You, Explain It? With proves!

well so far i am yet to listen to a religious scholar who covers his theoretical grounds for any religious argument as Dr. Qadri does...

well so far i am yet to listen to a religious scholar who covers his theoretical grounds for any religious argument as Dr. Qadri does...

But he doesn't, and that's the problem.

He's failed at almost everything he's set out to do, including trying to gain enough support from political parties to topple Zardari.

Yes I Support ! The Change What Dr, Qadri Was Preaching Bt It Aint Mean That I ! Am Some Kind Of Slave To Him?
I Am A normal Human Being ! & It Means I Can Become As nasty As Others To Let Them Know, They Arent The Only Ones?
Thanks A Lot For Your Kind advice, i am A Good Listener To You Allways!:agree::tup:

lol, it's actually quite simple

Tahir UL Qadri's Fake Dreams About Prophet Muhammed's PAK Visit - Video

He claims that the Prophet came to Pakistan and claims that it actually happened, in fact, he seems to have had plenty of these dreams.

He's nothing but a liar, no sane Muslim should take his words with any form of seriousness.

He calls himself Sheikh-ul-Islam and gets his supporters to swear allegiance to him on the Koran, but he hates to be called "maulana," a term regularly used to refer to religious scholars in Pakistan.

He promises to bring true democracy to Pakistan even though critics claim he does not bat an eyelid when seeking the help of undemocratic forces to overthrow the elected government.

He claims to be a pro-democracy revolutionary, but he did not appear to mind supporting a military dictator in 2002.

He wants "true, pure, and honest" democracy but has so far been unwilling to disclose the source of the huge amounts of money he has spent on mammoth gatherings, a long protest march, and a camp to accommodate demonstrators.

He wants to uphold the cause of the nation but seems reluctant to risk surrendering dual citizenship for the sake of Pakistan and its people.

He wants to dissolve the widely supported Election Commission and dismiss the election commissioner, Fakhruddin G. Ibrahim, but he has not yet proposed any alternative person to head the country’s top electoral body.

He wants honest, patriotic, clean, and true Muslims to rule Pakistan, but he still has not named anyone who he believes meets these criteria.

He boasted of assembling 4 million people in Islamabad for a demonstration but ended up with an estimated 50,000 instead.

He travels in a bullet-proof car while his followers brave the terrorist threat on the roads. He sleeps in a bomb-proof container, whereas his supporters have been spending chilly winter nights under an open sky.

He is intent on bringing revolution nonetheless. He talks of justice and equality. He abhors corruption and dishonesty and promises to ensure social justice for all and sundry by virtue of a "true democratic" system.

Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, the religious scholar known for his 600-page fatwa (religious decree) condemning terrorism in 2010, has become a household name in Pakistan. He is particularly well known among those who watch the country's 24-hour private television channels and frequent social-media networks such as Twitter and Facebook.

Many of his statements are also music to the ears of Westerners and Europeans who have lost hope for Pakistan after failed efforts to persuade the country’s security establishment to break its alleged ties with militants, and who fear a Taliban and Al-Qaeda takeover with each new terrorist attack in the country.

Moreover, many of those same people believe that an English-speaking mullah who dislikes being addressed as "maulana" could represent a true blend of Islam and democracy, which would sit well with Pakistan's religious milieu and Western standards of modernization.

( source : Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri: A Complex Man Full Of Contradictions )

If voting is a sin then God is also the most forgiving.

Back
Top Bottom