What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

its just of many wishes peoples have from DR, qadri but they will be dejected soon, as they were allways was?;):lol::wave:

PAT is gonna boycott elections and dharna is planned for election day so IMO there is no possibility of alliance with MQM, APML and PTI.

PAT is gonna boycott elections and dharna is planned for election day so IMO there is no possibility of alliance with MQM, APML and PTI.

Sure, bt is election day is comming?lol

LOL!!! I am not doctor nor i have any degree, I ran away from school :pakistan:

In pakistan , peoples calls blinds wicth doctors too, I think u fall in tht level? Doesn't need to go school for that? Just be lucky enough tobe a member of PDF?lol

In pakistan , peoples calls blinds wicth doctors too, I think u fall in tht level? Doesn't need to go school for that? Just be lucky enough tobe a member of PDF?lol

In Pakistan, educated people come from abroad, rule it, loot it and pack their suite case and go back.

In Pakistan, educated people come from abroad, rule it, loot it and pack their suite case and go back.

Wrong & fake assuption?
ZAB ,BB,jonejo,NS,gillani,raja rental,AZ all of them were son of land, they did worst of crouptions compare to shukat aziz & others check it out & stop of bieng biased?lol

Wrong & fake assuption?
ZAB ,BB,jonejo,NS,gillani,raja rental,AZ all of them were son of land, they did worst of crouptions compare to shukat aziz & others check it out & stop of bieng biased?lol

All you named are also educated people like you. not school run away like me :D

I am worried about your health that's why occasionally stop by to advice rest. :angel:

Anyway it's 3:00 AM here, Good Night

Remember!
Batman is doctor himself,who cure,s the criminals at all levels?lol
Thnks for care!

There are chances of huge rigging. What to expect from PMLN supreme court and PMLN election commission??
Same commission already failed to stop rigging in Punjab and people are expecting free and fair election in all over Pakistan :haha:

891872_3972587331647_1653992957_o.jpg

Shame on supreme court, they have opened the gates for Tax evaders, wadairas, criminals, jagidaars,,corrupt politicians. Just from stay order,they will contest election and enter in parliament. In today's life, it is very easy to get stay orderfrom the supreme court, it is not difficult for the person which looted and made Billions of wealth from corrupt practices, they will get stay order from only 5 Lakh.

There are chances of huge rigging. What to expect from PMLN supreme court and PMLN election commission??
Same commission already failed to stop rigging in Punjab and people are expecting free and fair election in all over Pakistan :haha:

Shame on supreme court, they have opened the gates for Tax evaders, wadairas, criminals, jagidaars,,corrupt politicians. Just from stay order,they will contest election and enter in parliament. In today's life, it is very easy to get stay orderfrom the supreme court, it is not difficult for the person which looted and made Billions of wealth from corrupt practices, they will get stay order from only 5 Lakh.

Its all happeneing cause some of our, friends frm PTI are convinced tht they are going to win?
& thts what they want try, even they knew with, all tools in noora league,s hand!
Let them try,bt after elections when they nt get the desired results , thn there will be a open field???

Back
Top Bottom