What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

After seeing how Qadri back stabbed his own people at D-Chowk, people have understood loud and clear about why IK didn't join hands with this Topi Drama. This person Qadri is a stubborn liar, he didn't spared his religion so how you expect him to spare IK or any one else. He didn't even did Justis to his own supporters who're suffering cold for him for practically no gain in the end. IK has earned more respect in my eyes for making right decision at right time.

Hats off to TuQ. His achievement: Elections Jo Theen Maheenay k Andar Andar Honay Tay Ab Woh Within Three Months Hongay. :lol:

Bhai sahab, PTI ka Tsunami march will be against Zardari. One of the 7 points.

I guess you haven't read them.

PTI said; elections under Zardari will be fixed... and if anyone tried to save Zardari, PTI will come on streets... and let me tell you, according to Najam Sethi and other analysts, the only person who is capable of making a Tahrir Square in Pakistan is Imran Khan... this whole TuQ drama was orchestrated to trap Imran Khan... but Allah SWT Ne Os Ke Saaf Niyyat Ki Waja Se Laaaj Rakh Li... Aor Qadri Ka Moo Kaala Ho Gaya.

Before I forget, new name for Rehman Malik.

Shaitan Malik.

Outstanding. Not that I would watch that crap.

Move on.

If you had, you would have thanked me. I don't dislike Gen (R)Musharaf, because he had some backbone, just badly advised by Chaudhry and company... But what i don't like is your character assignation of Imran Khan... Very sad to read actually.

BTW, the 'aik gamla bhi nhn tutay ga' rhetoric is absolute hogwash.

People are opening up switch boards and cutting wires and using them for power and cell phone charging. That is effectively electricity stealing and robbery. A offence equal to if not greater than breaking a flower pot!!!

yaar read my sig, i was planning to vote PTI even though i liked MQM because of their middle class rep and local bodies support, PTI busted big time, now im not voting for elections, will sleep at election day

good night

Then next day I'll wake up log in to PDF and then bash the govt of that time Bravo

Positives:

Pakistan flags used for the first time in our history instead of sh|ty party flags.

No damage done to state infrastructure

Remained peaceful

Kept the place clean

Women participation

Countless women and children had to be admitted into hospitals because of cold.

And gained nothing out of this topi drama

58191_563582697003492_1974758337_n.jpg

312435_486589961398247_277514726_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom