What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Actually it will hurt PTI. If PTI announces a long march after TuQ everyone is going to blame them for adventurism. TuQ may also lay the blame on PTI for not showing up. You should ponder on the fact that howcome MQM and PMLQ have not been asked by media and TuQ to come to rally when these two parties publicly supported and allied with TuQ - Why single out PTI which never allied itself with TuQ

i think after seeing this PTI doesnt want to do another tamasha :rofl::rofl:

it will be the same case like anti drone dharna in karachi with musical concert and the one in islamabad :rofl:

and now seeing TuQ already made bad examples people will avoid :azn:

obama doesnt do gimicks like that

imran khan will have to do dharna because he doesnt want zardari before elections

No zardari will resign from his party chairmanship and that will be the end of zardari saga. there will be no long march or dharna.

it will be the same case like anti drone dharna in karachi with musical concert and the one in islamabad :rofl:

You don't take long jumping from loving to hating a party :lol: which party are you rooting for now?

Actually it will hurt PTI. If PTI announces a long march after TuQ everyone is going to blame them for adventurism. TuQ may also lay the blame on PTI for not showing up. You should ponder on the fact that howcome MQM and PMLQ have not been asked by media and TuQ to come to rally when these two parties publicly supported and allied with TuQ - Why single out PTI which never allied itself with TuQ

I agree with the most part but the thing is 1 aim of this dramabazi was to hit IK public rating that's why PTI is being singled out. And as I said in another post PTI will not do long march or dharna, and zardari will resign from chairmanship of PPP and that will be all.

After seeing how Qadri back stabbed his own people at D-Chowk, people have understood loud and clear about why IK didn't join hands with this Topi Drama. This person Qadri is a stubborn liar, he didn't spared his religion so how you expect him to spare IK or any one else. He didn't even did Justis to his own supporters who're suffering cold for him for practically no gain in the end. IK has earned more respect in my eyes for making right decision at right time.

You don;t take long from loving to hating a party :lol: which party are you rooting for now?

yaar read my sig, i was planning to vote PTI even though i liked MQM because of their middle class rep and local bodies support, PTI busted big time, now im not voting for elections, will sleep at election day

good night

yaar read my sig, i was planning to vote PTI even though i liked MQM because of their middle class rep, PTI busted big time, now im not voting for elections, will sleep at election day

good night

Clap Clap Clap! Next time you queue up for petrol at the station or go down to the tandoor and complain mara both mengey hain... Remember you could have made a change... Anyway, enjoy your apathy!

Have you ever have the urge to ask to prove the allegations on Dr. Qadri?

My only allegation is that he changes his stance like a girgit and I don't need to give you the proof listen to his speeches and you would know what I am talking about, his own people on different channels were not able to defend qadri what more do you need.

Positives:

Pakistan flags used for the first time in our history instead of sh|ty party flags.

No damage done to state infrastructure

Remained peaceful

Kept the place clean

Women participation

yaar read my sig, i was planning to vote PTI even though i liked MQM because of their middle class rep and local bodies support, PTI busted big time, now im not voting for elections, will sleep at election day

good night

Your troubles are over, the knight in shining armor :lol:>

309466_501833709850347_611592802_n.jpg

PTI's Dharna would only take place if they don't bring in a neutral care taker setup... Mehmood Khan Achakzai is a candidate which both PTI and PMLN are agreed upon to be the care taker Prime Minister...

BTW, what about your signature? When did you stop supporting MQM and when on earth you supported PTI?

In all honesty, with the situation in Pakistan. Should he roamed around without protection? only fools would do that or people like Taliban Khan joh TTP key yaar hain.

Again baseless allegation without any substance whatsoever. Prove or accept the fact Qadri is a COWARD.

PTI's Dharna would only take place if they don't bring in a neutral care taker setup... Mehmood Khan Achakzai is a candidate which both PTI and PMLN are agreed upon to be the care taker Prime Minister...

BTW, what about your signature? When did you stop supporting MQM and when on earth you supported PTI?

Bhai sahab, PTI ka Tsunami march will be against Zardari. One of the 7 points.

I guess you haven't read them.

Plus, Qadri has been a harsh critic of TTP and anti-state elements. So security should be top notch and high priority.

Yeah he might get away in an unfortunate event but what about his mureeds;)

Back
Top Bottom